It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban commander vows to avenge Bin Laden's death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Tephra

The one thing that annoys me about Conspiracy theorists and this topic is there ability to pick and choose the evidence they want that supports their argument, while ignoring other facts that call it into question.

Myth
9/11 was the first attack on the WTC

Fact - The first attack on the WTC occured in 1993 when President Clinton was in office. A truck bomb entered the sublevel parking garage and was detonated, killing a number of people and doing heavy damage to the sublevel.
Fact - The U.S.S. Cole was attacked by Al Queida homocide bombers using a speed boat.
Fact - 2 US emassies on the African Continent were attacked by Alqueida.

Myth - Osama Bin Laden is not real
Fact - Osama Bin Laden was born to a wealthy Saudi Family. He joined the Muhajadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. During the war the US supported the muhajadeen (Iran Contra / Charlie wilsons war). Bin Laden became pissed when we wouldnt take further measures. After the Soviets withdrew, Bin Laden counted on the CIA to support his groups efforts to consolidate power. When that support never materialized, Bin LAden felt betrayed, and the door was opened by Bin Laden for his radical ideologies.

9/11 WTC conspiracies -
Im not going to go down this road, since the people on the conspiracy side of the fence are set in their thinking, and no amount of debate is going to make either side happy, and I would jsut as well not want to derail this thread.

I can provide tons of evidence dating back to the 70's dealing with Bin Laden and his groups.

Can you provide us with links to verfiable sources that support a false flag attack?

wow no one ever said that 911 was the first time it was attacked so you can toss that
it was speculated that the mossad attacked the uss cole and it was hit by a torpedo, your so called fact is subjective
no one ever said that Osama isnt real of course hes real his family invested in the Bush Carlyle business corp and it is also proven that the cia trained and armed al quaeda in the 70s we was well alive but not the mastermind.

i could go on but its clear that i would be wasting my time, you cant argue against cognitive dissident.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Actually people have made that argument.. They tend to ignore key info when it doesnt fit into the conspiracy theory. Im not saying all people beleive that, but I am saying a good chunk ignore that info.

As far as arguing with me you arent. Its called a discussion, which might hit debate level, but since your apparently to close minded to make the attempt it reinforces what I said - When it doesnt fit the conspircy, its ignored.

I didnt group all theorists into the same group, you did that yourself.

Also, my reply was not directed at you, yet for some reason you felt the need to make it that way. There have been people on this site who beleive Bin Laden is a made up person, a figment of peopes imagination that was dreamed up by the CIA.

There are people who ebelive he is real, and is a CIa operative..

I can go on, but it would only be repeating what you quoted.

Next time, take the extra time and think before posting.. Especially when its not directed at you. Making your response in the manner you did only made you out to be a jackass in your response.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

There are people who ebelive he is real, and is a CIa operative..

There's no doubt that he worked for the CIA..
Question is, did he stop working for them ??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I dont have enough posts to be able to create a thread but sky news are reporting 5 people arrested near cellafield nuclear plant in the UK under section 41 of the terrorism act.
Dont want to hijack this thread but this needs to brought to the attention of ATS members i believe.Sky News
Sky's home affairs correspondent Mark White said: "From what I understand there was nothing found on them that would give immediate cause for concern that there was any potential attack."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

lol lets talk about jackass comments there are an immense amount of info that suggest a false flag or inside job call it what you want for example

Building 7
squibs seen
put options in AA stock
Harvey Silverstein admiting that the FD pulled building seven
No building can collapse due to fire
yes fuel can reach temps to melt steel but must be burning to hours at the same spot fuel burn up almost instantly
the army were doin terrorist drills in a mock situation that planes were flown into buildings caused confusion
bush brother ran security in AA and WTC which contracts ended that day
the plane that hit the pentagon made a hole the size of coy pond but same size plane took down the largeest buldings in the world
2000 cameras at the pentagon on 5 frames showed the impact
the pentagon hole still had paper and wood intact even tho the fuel melted steel at the wtc
buldings 3 4 5 6 took an absolute beating with fire and rubble yet structures still stool
and on and on and on

but you pick three or four insignificant points that are made up by extreme idiots that are trying to twist the truth and u bite which makes you a jackass sir....

i didnt believe u directed it at me i was just defending against those ridiculous "facts" you stated saying we only pic the ones we want which is very narrow minded to believe that is what we believe and now u have directed it at me so if you want to discuss anything make sure that the "facts" you are exampling are actual facts and not just subjective opinion.

you are right in saying that some people on this site believe he doesnt exist but they are the same people that believe they were fingered by aliens and had tea with bigfoot which dont count so people make a rational decision not to humor them cause it hurts the true people searching for truth.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Who in their right mind actually thought that killing OBL would stop Al Queda?

The was a nutjob, just like the rest of his looneytoon followers; of course they won't stop when OBL is gone. It will only encourage and enrage them more.

The idea that a fallen leader means the troops run scared is a Hollywood theme, not real life.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why is this even news?

Why does the media even print retarded stuff like this?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Do some research on building 7 that show ALL the info, and different building angles, and you will clearly see the massive amount of damage that occured when one of the towers collapsed. Falling debris slammed into ons side of building 7, compromising its strucutre and fires rage out of controll.

I know you guys want to beleive so desperately the US government was behind it, which is most likely why people seem to ignore any info that doesnt support the conspiracy version.

Another example of this is the pentagon. You have damaged light poles from the highway where the plane came low over it. You have over 100 non military non government eyewitneeses who stopped on the highway as the plane went over and slammed into the pentagon.

Yet those accounts are ignored.. Why? because it doesnt support the magic missile theory for ythe pentagon.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

the owner of building 7 admitted that he told the fire chief to pull building 7 so somehow they managed to rig the building with explosives in 7 hours crawling over rubble and bodies gimme a break i have researched it im assuming u dont even know that the bbc anounced the collapse of building 7 before it had even collapsed and as far as the eyewitnesses on the pentagon they saw what looked like a blane drones look like planes but it was no 737 and i am done humoring your irrational subjective "facts" come back when u have looked into it more not just what u hear in the commission.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Whoever said that is next.

LMAO!!

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I read this official press release from the Taliban,

Just because Americans have said they have killed Sheikh Osama bin

Laden but they have’t shown anything to prove it yet. We don’t want to

make any comments and on the other side the closest
links [people] to Osama have not given a confirmation of his death so we
cannot make any comment as to whether he is dead or not.
original here

www.felixkuehn.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Totally predictable and completely expected. And nothing's really changed, has it?

Just be a little bit extra scared.

I can't wait to see OBL's alleged last video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join