It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban commander vows to avenge Bin Laden's death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh here we go with the new fabricated fear mongering ways.......

Taliban commander known as Qudos says jihadis are planning to mount attacks in response to death of Osama bin Laden

The commander, who gave his name as Qudos and operates in the northern province of Baghlan, said: "The killing of Osama bin Laden will bring no change to jihad. Osama is the leader of al-Qaida and he is a powerful man in jihad. Losing him will be very painful for the mujahideen, but the shahadat [martyrdom] of Osama, will never stop the jihad. We will continue our fight until we liberate our lands from the Kafirs." He said his fighters planned to launch an operation called Bader "to avenge the killing of Osama" and claimed many other similar operations would be launched.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now Obama will promise safety for his people and he'll win next Year's elections!

Coz so far, his approval rating was in the dustbin!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Doesn't take long for the paid media to start lying once again.....Have they ever told the truth? I'm 58 and I have never seen it through them...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

great up next the middle east unites one retarded banner of hate and starts killing Americans and Europeans

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What are YOUR thoughts on this? Why post something like this without your opinion.

This doesn't surprise me and it scares me tbh..

I hope nothing happens but I just have an uneasy feeling as soon as I saw this news when I woke up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Obama is a straight up puppet and Osama has been dead for years. I do love this sense of patriotism that emerges everytime we kill someone. It's very refreshing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Talk about placing a target on your own head.... If this clown thinks he can avenge Bin Ladens death, go for it. We have plenty more ways to defend ourselves, and we know have room at the top of the most wanted list.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

my thoughts are just what i said before the article its a fabricated lie to promote fear mongering and keep people thinking that America will be subject of revenge, its all very simple.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Very soon the news that the taliban is in Libya hiding with Ghaddafi and now that bin laden is "death" we are to move from Iraq to Libya for the next invasion.

The corporate take over of oil producing Islamic nations.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Talk about placing a target on your own head.... If this clown thinks he can avenge Bin Ladens death, go for it. We have plenty more ways to defend ourselves, and we know have room at the top of the most wanted list.

I can only agree and disagree...I love to flex my badass American muscles as much as anyone, but eventually were gonna get a nice dump from Karma right on our chests.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Are you drinking the tap water? You might want to look into that.

We have no defense against a false flag.

Did you even think to question the source of this quote? Is it a fabrication?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by mblahnikluver

my thoughts are just what i said before the article its a fabricated lie to promote fear mongering and keep people thinking that America will be subject of revenge, its all very simple.

Sorry thought you might have more to say

I agree though...I think it's a crock.

Possible false flag? That is what worries me...That is what I first thought when I saw this and I was surprised that my friends felt the same way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
the taliban is run by the US
the recent mastermind was having breakfast at the whitehouse all along

Terror EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Time to chip your family for their safety.

Demand PROTECTION from our governments!

Step 1: Problem
Step 2: Reaction
Step 3 Solution.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Radical Jihadists around the world had been dealt a morale hitting blow. They are only beating their chest to raise their sunk and shakened believes

Bin Laden's death proves that he is only a mortal, not invincible, can be found and dealt with, even if it takes years.

And it goes to EVERY radical jihadist beasts. They is nowhere to hide from divine and humanity's justice. Scream, hollar, and threaten all the want. Their victims will NEVER leave them and us in peace, thus we will root out every single one of those animals, no matter how many of us innocents will have to die in the process or how long, for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

WE WILL NO LONGER LIVE IN FEAR! There are more of us than them. As Bin Laden death had proven, so too will any beast be the same. If they wish to die, we will gladly help them along, but before they take any other innocent lives again.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Radical Jihadists around the world had been dealt a morale hitting blow. They are only beating their chest to raise their sunk and shakened believes

Bin Laden's death proves that he is only a mortal, not invincible, can be found and dealt with, even if it takes years.

And it goes to EVERY radical jihadist beasts. They is nowhere to hide from divine and humanity's justice. Scream, hollar, and threaten all the want. Their victims will NEVER leave them and us in peace, thus we will root out every single one of those animals, no matter how many of us innocents will have to die in the process or how long, for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

WE WILL NO LONGER LIVE IN FEAR! There are more of us than them. As Bin Laden death had proven, so too will any beast be the same. If they wish to die, we will gladly help them along, but before they take any other innocent lives again.

Have you been living under a rock? In case you missed it, the threat of being killed in battle is not something that these people generally fear.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
in case you missed it Muslims didn't do 911
so the US is the one taking innocent lives

karma is a beatch

oh your USD is about to go into free fall
a couple more points down and it will have crossed a line that inicates finall free fall

a war would be good for the economy
death will free up the last of the cash america has
and extend the debt to permanent slavery for the American peep
and the global economy will be a$$cendant

where was god during Viet nam
oh yeah on the winners side

what about at 911
if true it means the littlest army in the world took out the biggest army in the world

now whos side would god have to be on to pull that off...?
really

edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

The one thing that annoys me about Conspiracy theorists and this topic is there ability to pick and choose the evidence they want that supports their argument, while ignoring other facts that call it into question.

Myth
9/11 was the first attack on the WTC

Fact - The first attack on the WTC occured in 1993 when President Clinton was in office. A truck bomb entered the sublevel parking garage and was detonated, killing a number of people and doing heavy damage to the sublevel.
Fact - The U.S.S. Cole was attacked by Al Queida homocide bombers using a speed boat.
Fact - 2 US emassies on the African Continent were attacked by Alqueida.

Myth - Osama Bin Laden is not real
Fact - Osama Bin Laden was born to a wealthy Saudi Family. He joined the Muhajadeen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. During the war the US supported the muhajadeen (Iran Contra / Charlie wilsons war). Bin Laden became pissed when we wouldnt take further measures. After the Soviets withdrew, Bin Laden counted on the CIA to support his groups efforts to consolidate power. When that support never materialized, Bin LAden felt betrayed, and the door was opened by Bin Laden for his radical ideologies.

9/11 WTC conspiracies -
Im not going to go down this road, since the people on the conspiracy side of the fence are set in their thinking, and no amount of debate is going to make either side happy, and I would jsut as well not want to derail this thread.

I can provide tons of evidence dating back to the 70's dealing with Bin Laden and his groups.

Can you provide us with links to verfiable sources that support a false flag attack?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh geez not one of these guys

Originally posted by Danbones
in case you missed it Muslims didn't do 911
so the US is the one taking innocent lives

karma is a beatch

oh your USD is about to go into free fall
a couple more points down and it will have crossed a line that inicates finall free fall

a war would be good for the economy
death will free up the last of the cash america has
and extend the debt to permanent slavery for the American peep
and the global economy will be a$$cendant

where was god during Viet nam
oh yeah on the winners side

what about at 911
if true it means the littlest army in the world took out the biggest army in the world

now whos side would god have to be on to pull that off...?
really

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yeah, he better watch out cause we're gonna get him.....

Probably around 2021..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join