It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me bury the Bastards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There's a website out there called oreillysuck.com They have a message board where they spew all kinds of trash. They delete any rightwing posts and wont even debate.... I've started a counter website designed to basically hijack their board via search engine listing. Use google.com and key words oreilly sucks or Check out the board : forum.onecenter.com... thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
oriely is biased anyways, he spews crap and speaks out of his ass all the time...

Yes, rap is destroying the minds of our youths, Rap Americas current scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
and they're left wing dumbasses

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
O'Reilly sucks gives links to REAL sites & exposes how hypocritical Bill really is. Besides,does Freerepublic.com or Luciane.com delete posts from loony left wingers?Do they debate the issues?Would they waste THEIR time on something so petty knowing that no matter how much FACT they give,they're still not convince anyone any differntly?C'MON! Puh-lease! Get Real! Rightwinger, please give me just ONE example.You talk tough,but aren't willing to back up your tough guy talk. Yup, your a rightwinger all right!

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by romantico]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
O'reilley is a bigotted gas bag.

# Bill O'Reilley.

He DOES suck.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The truth is that O'Reilly is a bigot, a liar, and a right-wing nut. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and common sense can see through his veil of lies. I watched his show, and found that all he does is pander to elitist white America.

Lysergic brought up a good point about OReilly�s anti-rap campaign.

OReilly set up a boycott against Pepsi in order to get them to drop the Rapper "Ludacris" as a spokesperson. I do not own his CDs, but I did watch his videos on MTV, and although I don't think he has any talent, he is not as vulgar as O'Rielly states on his show and in his website.

I also found it funny that O�Rielly picked on a black man, rather then picking on Pepsi's other spokesperson, Ms. Britney Spears. I personally see Ms. Spears as being more harmful to our youth then Ludacris. Rap is an art form that encourages freedom of speech, while Britney influences girls to dress like tramps and flaunt themselves.

O�Rielly is a buffoon, and frankly, so are his fans. He is racist, and he acts as if he is without fault.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
10 yr old girls across the world wish to emulate what they see in britney spears...

What do I see?

Sex sales.

And no he didn't jump all over her. Every time I hear O'Reilly say, Fair and Balanced or " The No Spin Zone" I Just wish I could kick him square in his self righteous face.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightwinger
and they're left wing dumbasses

You do understand that if they own the forum, they can delete whatever they want?

Obviously, they put up a website to counter one viewpoint, not entertain alternate viewpoints.

Get over it and move on.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yeah its their site, but why is a rightwinger at a leftwinger site anyway? Come on O'Reilly is a great newscaster. You just hate him cause he's right wing and your all lefties.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Get 'er Mr. O'Reilly!

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hey Jedi, Remember when you believed Bill Gates was assasinated?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I bet even he found it funny.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What did you do, visit every other board out there to try and bring people to your board? Shoo, be gone!!

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hey Jedi, Remember when you believed Bill Gates was assasinated?

Sssh, don't bring that back up again. O'Reilly is a great news caster. He has more commen sense and more of a brain than Phil Donaue.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Gotta admit that was funny. They even emulated the CNN site.
Too much idle time.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What is with this sudden influx of conservative newbies who insult others and will not listen to reason???? I mean there has been one, I will write it again ONE liberal who acted like these rightwingers, and what happened to him? He got banned! Now this has been broought up elsewhere and I am not being accepting of insulting behavior but could you guys just tone it down a little? I mean I come to ATS for a good debate, not to read something that could be used as a first aid device to induce vomiting. There are good, conservative debaters out there, who will not get in your face or ignore you, but they are few. I feel overwhelmed by this mass of ultra-right sentiment, and it is hard to breath or make a point. I just ask that you newbies (soon to be junior members with all of those inane posts) would just calm down and have a nice argument that doesnt violate the Rules of Discussion.

XA
S

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello, if you watched his show you would know he did go after Brittney Spears. But she no longer on the commercials, so no point in going after her more.

Bill O'Riely is good, at least the most outrages part at the end is. He also covers more than most

While everyone was on Elizebeth Smart, he was on some little black girl. Main point, Smart white, have to find her, other girl black, oh well.

Or with the sniper, that on 24 hours a day, but Bill O'Riely was on some new gas bill thingamajig(yes, that is how you spell it).

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He goes after these people who corrupt our nation's children. I can see they is an anti-conservative/anti-rightwing grup at ATS. He proves that Emninem is a bastard, he shows how currupt Clinton was.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes, Welcome to the "no" Spin Zone.. ROFLMAO

top topics

join