It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did they bury Osama already?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Nobody (Saudi's etc) wanted the body. Nobody wanted the responsibility for the burial, for the grave. Would it have become a marta shrine to some? or a constant sledge hammer and pickaxe target for others? Who knows, the easiest thing would be to dump it at sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not the first time Ive seen it. Did Geraldo open up a bottle of wine from Al Capones vault,once the story broke?
Had to ask..............

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

You bring up a good point. Yes,I think some in those parts of the world,would easily make his grave into a shrine...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I literally laughed my ARSE off when I heard they dropped him into the ocean.. WTF?!?! Talk about competely covering up the fact that he's REALLY dead or was killed in some other method. I CANT believe the American people are falling for this!!!!

This government has had close relations with the Saudi Royal family for a very long time, and maybe they staged his death so he can live in peace now without everyone looking for him... This whole thing is rediculous!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Nobody (Saudi's etc) wanted the body. Nobody wanted the responsibility for the burial, for the grave. Would it have become a marta shrine to some?

nobody wanted it ???
there is a blogger on the net now saying
the new Mosque going up at Park 51
in Manhatten will have a Bin Laden
memorial in it.

I thank Allah that the Park51/Ground Zero Mosque will have a permanent memorial to Bin Laden, with a crescent moon for every floor demolished in the World Trade Ctr

www.youtube.com...

it was posted in the comments section of this
posted video.

Now how is that gonna set with Americans?
to have a Bin Laden memorial on the same block
as the WTC ???

edit on 5/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion:

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

Thread closed.

<< 1   >>

join