It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did they bury Osama already?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OMG this is so stupid. Fox and friends are reporting that Osama was buried at sea this morning. Am I the only one that finds this unbelievably stupid?. Why would you bury him the same day that makes no sense at all. even when Saddam was hung we seen his pics. Even Saddams sons we seen proof of their death. Every leading figure within Osamas network that have been killed, none of them have been buried the same day and before any of that we always seen proof.

Americans are so gullible.

Planes don't make buildings collapse in free fall. Wake up.

It's a cover story for the war crime of killing Gaddafis son. Obama is a criminal.

edit on 2-5-2011 by MasterAndrew because: Typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I already posted the answer to this its here www.abovetopsecret.com... this should help

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I guess he was a litttle smelly after being dead for years. They had no more use for him so they let him go. This is not a good thing. It means they have a replacement for him already. We will have a flase flag soon now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As Saturn FX posted in another thread: I want to see the long-form death certificate

So many things are wrong with this..

Burial at sea? Come on..

Instantaneous DNA results? They had Osama's DNA to compare the body to? And tested to find a match within hours? Come on..

Osama was reportedly on dialysis with failing kidneys years ago.

Bhutto (RIP) claimed Osama had been murdered before her assassination.

that 'photo' of dead bin Laden looks photoshopped. The sharpness and contrast of his face is myriad and inconsistent,

Obama just indirectly killed five innocent kids/teens attempting to kill Kaddafi(sp?).

This thing reeks to high heaven..What is this distracting from??
edit on 2-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

What is this distracting from??

Probably the Birth Certificate thing! Who knows!
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Seriously though, what the heck. I mean, finally this guy is supposedly killed and then, oh America while you all were sleeping we slipped his body into the ocean??????? Explain please. I don't get it AT ALL!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

last radio bulletin over here in W-Europe said the story of the sea burial is not confirmed and might be wrong totally.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Islamic tradition says that a Muslim must be buried with/in 24 hrs after death.....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Whoops.

edit on 2-5-2011 by atlscribe because: misinformation

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hmmmm, sounds vaguely similar to 9/11
when they destroyed all the evidence
in that one too. and yet yrs later found
bone fragments in a drain on an adjacent
building.

if Osama's body is buried at sea, then no
further independent tests can verify it was
really Osama. We have to take their word
for it.

Sorry, but after 9/11, I don't trust the bastards.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Perhaps the MSM should get their story straight, I have heard a couple conflicting versions.
Mind you I have been at work the past eight hours perhaps since then they have found a consensus??

Care to address the other suspicious circumstances?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Not sure who to blame for this stupidity though!

The people who planned to say this "Buried At Sea" stuff or the people who actually believe it's true!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by atlscribe

Perhaps the MSM should get their story straight, I have heard a couple conflicting versions.
Mind you I have been at work the past eight hours perhaps since then they have found a consensus??

Care to address the other suspicious circumstances?

I agree. I think the consensus now is that he was killed yesterday which conflicts with initial reports of him being killed a week ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I heard he was suppose to have supper with G.W. tonight.....somewhere over in Germany....lol....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon,I think MANY people share your sentiment. Something smells fishy. You would think an independent analysis,forensic pictures,etc for those who need and want to see for themselves. I was astounded to see SO MANY people right after the announcement,like they were bussed in,at the Whitehouse last night. That was bizarre in itself.Glad hes caught,but still,something isnt right with the BIGGER picture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon,I think MANY people share your sentiment. Something smells fishy. You would think an independent analysis,forensic pictures,etc for those who need and want to see for themselves. I was astounded to see SO MANY people right after the announcement,like they were bussed in,at the Whitehouse last night. That was bizarre in itself.Glad hes caught,but still,something isnt right with the BIGGER picture.

OH good, I am not the only one that thought the revelers showing up at the WH was staged.

And the icing on the cake was,

Geraldo Rivera,

One second he was breathlessly reporting at FOX news the breaking story, then he magically was transported in front of the White house ,

har, my son and I got a kick out of that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That was my first thought.
Why would they care about Obamas religous beliefs more then proving his death beyond doubt.
Now and forever there will be doubt.
You spend billions of dollors searching for him to imeddiantly bury him before proving to those that have invested so much time and money in the chase that he is dead.
Why now? Whats the reason behind relaesing this info .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aussie_Rock
Why would they care about Obamas religous beliefs more then proving his death beyond doubt.
You spend billions of dollors searching for him to imeddiantly bury him before proving to those that have invested so much time and money in the chase that he is dead.

Its Osama........

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
best evidence I have seen yet
of this pic being photo shopped.

www.geenstijl.nl...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Aussie_Rock

Its Osama........

Yea, Geraldo made the same mistake last night,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join