It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch Full Length Documentary - SUB HUMANS - Breeding Program - On Going!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here's a full length documentary for those who don't believe this NWO stuff and what they have planned. How all their plans are rolling out perfectly.

The Hitler type Eugenics being used - have already been used on all of us - how they are doing it and where it is leading and by who.

What they want to breed out of us and what they want to implant in us.

What they have done to our kids and what they are going to do to them.

The Science that has been available for years, The Science they are using on us right now and the Science of the Future which is currently being introduced into the "STOCK" as we speak along with the stage they are at now and the Time Line for full implementation.

How they are creating "POST HUMAN BEINGS" which will be the minority and SUB HUMANS who will be the Majority living in slum conditions who will dream of being made into Post Humans via micro chipping and brain implants to escape their living conditions.

This is a MUST WATCH Documentary entitled 'THE AGE OF TRANSITION'

www.youtube.com...=3353

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

tnx for the link. Will watch it tonite.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Finally something *Besides* the death of bin Laden.
Will watch, sounds very interesting.

After watching:

Good documentary, if a little long.
Some stunning quotes and information.
Thank you for posting OP.

Makes me mad as all hell when I learn more and more of what the elite are doing.
The human race is getting clowned like Trump and we do nothing.
edit on 2-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thank you VERY much, downloading now

Sounds very interesting, I would like to know what theyre doing to our children

I'll be back after checking it out

thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just finished watching it. Was great. A lot of thing I did not realize and a lot to think about. Thanks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here's the video
Star and Flag, this video is what ATS is all about (imho)!!

edit on 5/2/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: to add: Star and Flag, this video is what ATS is all about (imho)!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Quite feasible I suppose - the 'smartmonkey' project turned out to be too dangerous dissapointment and unstable (tower of Babel) so they have decided to cut their losses and render a final solution - re-engineer us as dumber and dumber.
edit on 2-5-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Utterly disgusting documentary. It really goes to show how helpless we will be if they succeed their wicked plans. On the other hand, I rejoice by the fact that I will never be part of any society like this. I will rather die than have that RFID chip in my body, but I'm scared about the notion that the chip will only be the beginning. Maybe it's just a impermanent control tool to make sure they can go on and build society and humanity at will, with no one being able to protest them. But hey; they do make death seem like a really great option!

Check out this video to see some of the propaganda they have in place right now;

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Great video,

scary stuff I sincerely hope its all rubbish but what it presented was very compelling and believable.

S&F

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the video, I'm about to watch it now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks guys - just thought it brought lots together in a coherent manner that most would understand.

If more people watched this documentary - 'we'd have a lot less arguments on ATS'

But then a lot of people only come to ATS for the arguments - you know the ones I mean - can't take one hour out of their speedy lives to watch but quick to comment. Ah well!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
watched it
didn't like it too much due to overgeneralization and sometimes missing some context for correct interpretation (one example: please put some historical context when discussing the early preachers of eugenics)

Liked it because it raises questions that indeed do deserve closer examination and distribution among peoples.

The most important element for me was the NSF report so I looked it up.
You can find the PDF of the report here:
"Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance. Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information Technology And Cognitive Science" (beware: Big PDF!)
edit on 3-5-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: corrected "eugenics"

new topics

top topics

join