It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should probably introduce myself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

My name is sound of a thousand birds.
I'm from Ireland though would not probably not fall in to the 'typical Irish'' category ;o)

I have frequented this site for the last two years and am extremely grateful for the detailed and at times insightful information that memebers have posted. I have learned so much. ( The Hidden Hand diologue was a particular eye opener for me)

I come from a backround in banking (sorry!), chemical industry, arts, sports and I am also a professional musician and speak a number of languages.

A couple of years ago I started reflecting more and more about the state of the world, being more affected by what was happening to people on the other side of the globe and questioning what was in the news-as much of didnt make sense to me.
When I would talk to people about things happening in the world (conflicts, oil, abuse of power) people would say 'thats rubbish or not true' yet, they dont look at the world around them. The focus of their lives is facebook, Iphones, getting so drunk they cant remember what they were doing.

Thats why I am here. I want/need to expand my knowledge. I am not a sheep.
I am particularly interested in physics, astro physics, history, ancient civilisations, geopolitics-actually, I'm interested in everything, truth be told!

I believe anything is possible and that there are a lot of good people in the world and that basically, we all need to grow a pair!
I honestly hope I will be able to add something positive to the discussions here and really look forward to speaking with you

Namaste

:Also-I was looking for a video that was posted probably around early march. It started off with 9/11 but focussed more on biblical history and linking phaoroh's to biblical characters etc. It was about two and a half hours long! I've searched insesantly but to no avail. If anyone can help me find it I would really appreciate it. (I would like to show it to my Dad-he has an active interest in these topics also and is a living encylcopaedia!!Ha!)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Then my i suggest mit has a thing called free courseware where you can learn any topic that mit teaches its free and should help you in your quest for knowledge

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Excellent! I'll check it out!
Thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Well, welcome. And I think Zeitgeist was the documentary you're talking about. It has 3 parts...enjoy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Hey!
I watched Zeitgeist before-very interesting movie! But its not the video I'm looking for.
The voice over was done by a very 'official' sounding female voice. It discussed the correlations between Solomon/Siamun among other things and where Jesus travelled to in his 'lost years'-India etc.

The fact that I cant find is actually wrecking my head!! Ha!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello!

Welcome to ATS
Glad to have ya!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Cheers man!
Good to be here! It was about time I grew a pair and just signed up! Ha!

top topics

join