It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going Way out on a Limb Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have some psychic powers, but they only relate to world events etc. First they are heralded by migraines. Then, the migraine goes away and I feel normal for a day or two, then I wake up with what feels like a knot in my stomach in a state of fear and trembling. This full sequence has only happened about 10 times in my 52 years. The knot in the stomach happened this morning plus an inexplicable agitation.
Hopefully, I'm just a little "off" physically or emotionally. But, just in case it's one of my premonitions of a world event (always of major magnitude) the event usually occurs within 72 hours.
Hopefully, you can chalk my "prediction" to one of the many failed predicitons we have seen.
I'm just noting this for the record (I really hesitated about revealing it because it was so darn vague,but thouogh, what the heck?)
joey

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
R U sure you don't just have a hang over from
partying along with the DNC while watching it
on tv?

Seriously - any one out there have a confirmation
or their own gage going off the meter?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
can you list some previous prediction's of yours via this method?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
my first was at age 13 with the assassination of JFK, the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, OKC bombing. I'm not trying to grab attention or say I'm super psychic. I'm just noting this in case that I'm feeling something again. I never know the specifics. It's always just a generalized feeling as described.
And, I will be the first to admit that I'm not foolproof or always right. Sometimes my migraine is just a migraine. However, the pattern is fairly predictable.
I probably should not have posted this...I'm new and should just keep my mouth shut. There are so many fakes and phonies trying to attract attention. I'm not one of those. I'm just a normal person who's noticed some patterns with my feelings/thoughts/events.
joey

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did not see any prediction by u in your post. Unless it was just something bad in general was going to happen. If specific, please tell us so we can make up our own minds about it. Some few jerks may make rude comments, but the rest of us will alalize it and hope for the best.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The problem is that these feeling are never entirely specific. Please understand, I'm not claming to be a psychic. My feelings primarily concern terrorist activity in an unexpected spot in the US. It won't be DC or NY, but somewhere less guarded. I also sense danger around John Kerry. I don't know the timing on that. But, there's a feeling of someone in a crowd lunging forward.
Main areas for concern would be the southwest and western states, shopping malls, downtown areas of medium large cities. That's really all I'm getting.
As I explained, these feelings come over me and I don't truly understand them when they do. Afterwards, it all makes sense.
I always hope that I just have an overactive imagination. That would be preferable to anything bad happening.
Actually, I'm sorry I began this post. For the first time, I told someone outside my immediate family, of the feelings that I've had for most of my life, and I suddenly feel as I must justify myself. I can't justify these feelings. I can't say they are authentic psychic predictions or just that I'm picking up on a mood in general.
I certainly didn't start this post to "claim" to be some soothsayer. Heavens, I'm anything but..I really posted because the feelings were very strong and, for once, I wanted to go on record with these feelings.
I'm sorry I can't be more specific. I just don't "see" things in specifics. As for "proof", I can only tell you that I'm a normal person who sometimes has psychic flashes. I think most of us do.
Oh well, that's about all I can say except that I didn't realize that people would take all of this the wrong way.
Here's hoping I am completely off-base on my feelings.
joey

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, a gas pipeline blew up in belgium today, 100 meters high, 50 meters wide, a huge crater and a blast radius of 500 meters. It killed "only" 14 people, because it happend on a construction zone, but it also wounded over 100 people.

The explosion and fire afterward, were so intence that people got heat radiation burns 200 meters away from the explosion on a highway.

Maybe that was it.

Or maybe more is to come.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not trying to be a jerk, mrmonsoon, simply trying to clear up the nature of the first post.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your not the only one joey. There are other threads on here where there have been unspecific feelings of somthing bad to come.They have been criticized too for not being specific enough, but I think its valid anyway, lets people know to be on the lookout.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think that "something bad is going to happen soon" can be a perfectly viable prediction. I think that often times sensitive people can feel events coming, but are not attuned enough to know why they are feeling this way. Therefore, I would say to joey, do not try and press yourself into predicting specific occurances to satisfy anyone. If you have a feeling, go with it, especially if its been right before. As a side note, a prediction with a source, ie. joeys consistent method of receiving his bad feelings, and others with detailed accounts of how their prediction came to them hold much more weight, at least with me. Those that just type out their random thoughts or what if's while sitting in front of the computer are the ones I try to watch out for in choosing whom to possibly believe.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey
Actually, I'm sorry I began this post. For the first time, I told someone outside my immediate family, of the feelings that I've had for most of my life, and I suddenly feel as I must justify myself. I can't justify these feelings. I can't say they are authentic psychic predictions or just that I'm picking up on a mood in general.

I don't think you should feel bad about starting the post. You've nicely articulated that the feeling is 'general' and how it's manifested itself in the past. No one's going to rip into you being honest, wanting to explore your feelings, and share a possible warning of something to come.

Many of us have 'bad feelings' from time to time, and this board is a nice place to share them and come to the realization that we aren't alone in these thoughts.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Perhaps a major earthquake could be link to that feeling or other major natural desaster.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Or perhaps John Kerry will be assassinated by Al Quida in an attempt to "disrupt the presidential elections".

Heh... if that won't cause civil unrest I don't know what will.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hawk,

Hey!!!!!!!!!how about bush Al-queda hate him more than they hate Kerry

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hawk,

Hey!!!!!!!!!how about bush Al-queda hate him more than they hate Kerry

Unless the whole Al Quida thing is manufactured...

join