It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama announced Osama was killed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ok so this is my opinion on why President Obama declared that Osama was killed by a US raid.

First of all people, and i mean the majority, will never do some digging on this subject and will all say that Obama is the president that killed the bad guy.

But think of it this way: Osama was a CIA operative so they always knew where he was and what he was up to and now that Obama needed some distractions he gave the order to kill him.

Why you may ask?
Well most probably as an image enhancer so that people will say "Yes! Obama, the one who killed Osama! We will vote Obama!", so this way he made sure he was re-elected in 2012. That is most probably the only reason he did it not to keep us distracted because Nibiru is comming or other things as some people claim.

Now what do you think of this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

It will definatly be a catchy Chant! "We choose Obama!! The One who killed Osama!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The only draw back to this is that now people will argue the war should be over since they killed the top general of al CIA da. But of course this doesn't really matter, they can put a picture of mickey mouse on the screen and people will believe he is the enemy so long as they pay them to think that. This may have some unforeseeable consequences and may shed more light on Anwar Al-Alaki who dines with the pentagon since he will be supposedly the turbin in charge.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why care for re-election if the World's ending anyway? haha

Seriously - I might be in the majority, I do believe it. Why not believe this and instead believe unconfirmed sources found across the net claiming something else? And who can assure to be tracking news to its true source in purity?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It's was to cover up the war crime of bombing and killing Gadaffi's innocent son. Osama bin Laden death is cover for what happened in Libya. USA and NATO are doing more than the resolution allows, them bombing civilians isn't apart of enforcing a no fly zone.

I am not believing Osama died today. I don't even think his a terror network or that he planned and caused 9/11 attacks.

Planes don't bring down buildings in free fall.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
fox is scanning the cheering "mobs"...

Funny: all the peopleout are between 16and24: "USA"..."USA" I'm all for flag waving national pride but dancing on the graves of the dead? I don't think this news willl do one thing to change DHS or rollback the" patriot "act
Onecomments: " we can bring our troops home!"? are these cheering idiots that shallow?.I'm expecting a false flag attack
to prove the "national boogeyman": this "Albert Kaida" is still formidable enough to justify the DHS.. .
edit on 2-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Personally I think that the real reason is quite obvious. Wikileaks is currently releasing guantanamo prisoner files and OBL's location was probably given up by one of the prisoner or alternatively evidence proving that he was already dead is contained in the files. Either way, they had to act fast and go public before the release.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
While it may have something to do with the upcoming election, it probably has more to do with an already planned false flag operation that will occur (in Europe) sometime in the near future and that can now be blamed on angry Muslims or Al-CIA-duh.

Americans will eat it up and be boonswaggled once again into accepting even more repressive anti-terror measures. Unfortunately for the rest of us those measures will apply world wide.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It appears that none of the carefully considered (and I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that) and shared in this thread 14 months ago have not panned out with any true certainty...that is...no false flag attacks although they (the true terrorists) don't have any other plan yet to control us so they try those fear tactics that used to be effective before last May...

Even Romney's stupid security comments about the Olympics are designed to try to spark that fire back into the flaming war on terror that....and I hate to say this but I think it is true...we have actually WON!

Why did Obama announce bin Laden's death last May?
Because he knew what the real enemy of the people he was elected to serve needed more than they even needed jobs or birth certificates or tax returns. We needed to KNOW our predator was DEAD and so now HE IS.

Whether it happened in May of 2011 (not likely) or December of 2001 (most probable and even supported by actual evidence we never got to know about directly)...all that really matters is that we no longer live in fear of these so-called terrorists.

The only thing we should fear is fear itself...but Obama did not fear fear...he killed it dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

Why you may ask?
Well most probably as an image enhancer so that people will say "Yes! Obama, the one who killed Osama! We will vote Obama!", so this way he made sure he was re-elected in 2012. That is most probably the only reason he did it not to keep us distracted because Nibiru is comming or other things as some people claim.

Now what do you think of this?

It's pretty amazing that you've come to this epiphany today, since your reasoning is far from new. In a few years you may come to the realization that Nibiru is fake, as well

new topics

top topics

join