It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE MICHAEL JACKSON & DAVID FINCH (RIP) RARE AUDIO 2011-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't have much to say but this video speaks itself...Very Soothing & Great message

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
why is this video or others like it not played on tv? as a reminder to care and love each other instead we get fear and ignorance and hate injected into us on a daily basis. we need more messages of hope. not daily doses of doom. imagine what the world would be like if every selfish person actually decided to help someone not for any other reason that they could
namaste

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Because the government wants us to live in fear and eventually kill off each other?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

but thats such a narrow vision why kill off the populace ? who will buy there stuff ? no I believe everyone has value and if the globalists scream the planets to over populated terraform the moon or mars move the excess population there. not just take the lazy easy way out and kill everyone. i believe mankinds future is not on this planet but up and out there. we just have to get the ones in power to realize this and create new industries and jobs to get us off of this prison planet

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Michael Jackson did that?

Well... perhaps there was a little more to the guy than I realised...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The first part is from the film "Network"

It's well worth watching.

I would have prefered just the audio of Michael Jackson, without the silly slideshow. But the message was good.

new topics

top topics

join