It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While You're Looking Elsewhere - Dr. James Howenstine MD. JAPAN Affecting World Population!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lukky

not to derail this topic but that Dr said Raw milk is good for radiation victims since it supplies them with natural bacteria.

well i came across this and thought it was kind of odd they put such an effort into this...

www.washingtontimes.com...

especially after reading that

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here is a documentary on Chernobyl that I found interesting. And I dont think people should be comparing the two in using statistics and what happened there as to be factually true for every meltdown. Some of the horrendous consequences I think have come from a big ignorance on their governments part, primarily the initial reporting and actually start of fixing the incident, and the problems that arised when they started applying solutions. The part about the tunnel underneath the plant that had to be made is very intriguing and very sad to think that people had to get that close to save the rest.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Toxic Elements Reported in the United States:

2nd May. 2011
lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

Update.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Toxic Elements Reported in the United States:

2nd May. 2011
lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

Update.

nice link. excellent source of information. thanks Seekeye

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Two false statements in an article.

I'm supposed to take this guy seriously when he says Chernobyl didn't have a meltdown, when anyone who knows anything about Chernobyl knows that is why Chernobyl was so bad, and would recognize the big molten mass that became the elephants foot. Strike one.

And secondly, they say there is no animals living in the exclusion zone? There are lots of thriving animals that live in there, just think about the birds, how could they keep the birds out? Many tests have been done on the animals that live in the exclusion zone with mixed results. Strike two.

For someone to be making these fairly large mistakes, and then to expect us to trust his article, should be stripped of his diploma. Phd means you can research properly, which this guy is apparently not. Strike three buddy, your out.

Pred...
edit on 2-5-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have not forgotten about Japan. I watch for new/updated info every day. Info is just not there anymore (what I do see is on ATS, and I thank you guys). I worry still about the radiation. We stay out of the rain, I avoid buying vegetables from the west coast (which are labeled the grocery store, but who knows of the sign is current, or if someone just didn't feel like changing it).

I would not live near Chernobyl, I would not eat animals that roamed the area. I believe it is not safe still, not for a long, long time. I would not live in Japan just because of the radiation, let alone the earthquakes. I believe these people have not been made aware of the dangers they have been and will continue to be exposed to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think we need a thread that gives us updates just so we can keep abreast of what is going on and have some idea, which is better than none.

The media clamp down doesn't help at all so I am trying to find any new info and put it up here and suggest those interested to the same.

The info can be believed or not.

It's entirely up to the individual but getting into petty arguments by pinning trivial typos or sources creditability in this world we now live in just adds to the concerns people have. No one knows who the hell to believe any more on any subject.

Just put up the info and let people decide for themselves - Some info is better than none and people aren't stupid.

Updates are few and far between and this is what worries me and many others.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

"Five hundred square miles surrounding Chernobyl are considered dead. No animals or humans live in this area."

This is COMPLETELY untrue!

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kupoliveson

I've seen this at news...maybe some of you heard about them. It surely clears the "nobody lives near Chernobyl" problem...

www.spiegel.de...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is a German News Paper - some interesting points but all it says to me is that the Chernobyl incident was clearly a lot less than the one in Japan, which is what we're trying to follow here.

Easy to get side tracked but we need to get news from Japan.

<< 1   >>

join