It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death Creates Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

No sooner did President Barack Obama announce the death of Osama Bin Laden than the conspiracy theories begin to unravel. By putting the body at sea so soon, many conspiracy theories will likely come forth.
The question: Have you heard any conspiracy theories? If so, what were they? Do you believe in any of the conspiracies you may have heard?

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Haha just look around on the forum bro, theres hundreds of threads on it already, one dude even thought that the space shuttle was delayed to rocket his body into space! its all going on man, general conspiracy is the forum for most of it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sparta because: spell

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Osama being thrown into the Sea is what makes it all sound so stupid!

The most wanted man in the World and you throw him into the sea? Shouldn't you keep him for proof to the World, like they did with Saddam???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I want to see the video footage of him captured by the cia he most of been captured by camera and video going in and out of the building he was killed in??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The Daily Mail has become conspiracy theorists. It has published today a detailed article that casts serious doubt on this breaking story:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Osama being thrown into the Sea is what makes it all sound so stupid!

The most wanted man in the World and you throw him into the sea? Shouldn't you keep him for proof to the World, like they did with Saddam???
Muslim custom demands burial within 24 hours.
That's why they can't keep the body.

Burial at sea means no one can ever retrieve the body.
Convenient, no?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
First Obama's Birth Certificate Debacle, now Osama's Death Certificate Melee. I find this ironic and humorous. But I still think he died long ago as the assassinated Pakistani PM stated and his persona has been the defacto boogyman for 10 years to further certain and sundry globalist goals.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Burial at sea will prevent future desecration... and destroy any hopes of recovering artifacts for religious purposes. The guy is history... another fairytale gone poof!!! The same effect would have been accomplished had we decided to hunt down SG-1's Apophis of Stargate fame.

Fortunately for me... I still believe in Santa Claus, the Spirit of Christmas and the ASPCA. Hooah!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
all you have to do is watch the "dreaded" MSM to find out why he was dumped at sea.

1 Muslim burial practices

2 to prevent his grave from becoming a shrine.

end of that.

The only thing I've heard within the last few hours is that he was killed days ago and that's how they got DNA confirmation. Not sure how long that takes though. Maybe people are confusing the death of Gaddifi's brat.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting. Some guy tweeting as the assault on the compound was going on.

assault on Osama Tweet

I would think this is vital for those who want time-lines.
edit on 2-5-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is what clicked in my head upon hearing the "breaking news"

This has been this biggest hoax of the century IMO.

The royal wedding (which is a significant union of the powers).

The death of Qaddafi's son and grandchildren (child sacrifice)

The beautification of the pope ( He is now blessed/ given sainthood)

The beautification of Obama (Osama has been found dead sheeple are in love again)- He is given sainthood again.

Plus I also heard Osama has been dead for a while...

This is pure Bull# LMFAO

But I will say this is an awesome time to be alive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Where's the body?

How do we know he's dead?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pastafarian
all you have to do is watch the "dreaded" MSM to find out why he was dumped at sea.

1 Muslim burial practices

2 to prevent his grave from becoming a shrine.

end of that.

The only thing I've heard within the last few hours is that he was killed days ago and that's how they got DNA confirmation. Not sure how long that takes though. Maybe people are confusing the death of Gaddifi's brat.

1. I thought we were trying to separate Osama and Al Queada from anything Islam. I guess we really are at war with Islam....

2. The place where he died will just be used as a shrine.

Sorry but the government should have paraded Osama's body in front of throngs of media along with DNA results. The truth is that many Muslims hate Osama and wouldn't mind if Osama is displayed on a pike. The Muslims who like Osama wouldn't be satisfied anyways over a sea burial in respect for Islamic tradition.

I smell a rat.

new topics

top topics

join