It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO... A lot of good things happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Some time ago someone started a topic about what 1 billion people would do when happy to see the royal wededing, if that sort of stuff influences world events. I'm just wondering the whole cause and effect what not. So the last week or so we saw many good things happen with this here wedding. We saw Osama get killed, we saw the death of one of Gadafi's son's and the rebels there taking ground, we saw probably some stuff I forget. But at the same time we saw bad. The Fukshima reactor dead zone was widened from 20 to 50 km and the radiation continues to grow, we see more deaths in protests, etc etc.

So what do people think. Is the world any better now that a billion people expressed happiness and 300 million Americans got their man and cheered for joy?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No.

Does anyone really care about some prince who has no actual power getting married? Royalty? Really? He's just a figurehead.

Can you prove that Osama is dead? Can you prove that he wasn't killed 10 years ago? Can you prove that he was responsible for 911? All you know is what they told and the body will be buried at sea so there goes the evidence.

Are you seriously happy that one of Gadafi's sons was killed? Puts joy in your heart, does it? Did you know him? Again, all you know is what they told you.

Just keep believing what they tell you if it makes you happy. Even if the second 2 are true and can be considered positive it doesn't even put a dent in making this world any better.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

Considering the Gaddafi family tree is all nuts, It does make me happy that one less exist. As to happy he's dead, no of course not.

There's nothing gained if they faked Osama's death. So I don't see why they would fake it. Nothing gained, no reason. No reason, no fake.

And yea actually people do feel happy at people getting married.

But I would say that it proves thoughts do not change the world. Because quite frankly. a billion people just had many happy things happen to them, and nothing's changed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
300 million Americans weren't happy over the news of Osama Bin Laden's alleged death. The conservatives weren't because they hate Obama more than anything. 9/11 conspiracy theorists who have always questioned the reality of Bin Laden and his involvement weren't. Others still who are in general distrustful of government weren't either. Especially when the photos weren't forthcoming.

new topics

top topics

join