It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Butts Out of There! Alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I know this sounds really scary but hell IT IS! They are not warning people about Mandatory Evacuations.

www.youtube.com...=1436

This guy is having a panic attack trying to get people to listen to what is going on at the Madrid Fault Line the video really gets into what he has discovered and about half way through he's begging people to listen.

All the Evidence Posted here: You can no longer file a class action law suit.....Perfect timing when the people of cairo filed an appeal to stop the blasting. We the people is no more....Here is the bill..TITLE 9--ARBITRATION frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/usc.cgi?ACTION=BROWSE&title=9usc&PDFS=YESNational Level Exercise: May 16--20, 2011
www.ready.gov/nle2011/index.html GET READY TO SHAKEOUT!
www.shakeout.org/centralus/ Drop, Cover, and Hold On!
www.shakeout.org/oregon/dropcoverholdon/ Deadly HAARP Attack Caught On Screen! www.eutimes.net/2011/04/deadly-haarp-attack-caught-on-screen/ Tweaking the Climate to Save It: Who Decides?
abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=13284957&page=1US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE is this NOW beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_this_NOW....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
While I don't recommend watching the video (waste of time), I will re-post it so your embed works.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
May 2 and nothing... I live in Kansas.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So they're not going to blow holes in the levees then - I wonder why it was on MS News.

By the way the date May 1st was the date of the video - but hey if your in the area and choose to ignore - hope you can swim!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for your assistance but the link is working fine - however it does make it easier for others.

You state it's a waste of time - but then I forgot that your location is Nibiru so you won't be affected.

There is lots of evidence to suggest that Trolls were originally from Norway.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Get yourself updated here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vitchillo confirms what they are up to.

But then it will waste your time won't it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for your assistance but the link is working fine - however it does make it easier for others.

You state it's a waste of time - but then I forgot that your location is Nibiru so you won't be affected.

Did you watch the embed video? I was speaking about it. The guy rambles on about tornadoes, how they are a "training exercise" for an "upcoming NLE"..

Something about underwater bodybags... Scientists in England controlling the weather....

Sinkholes, earthquakes, volcanoes, something about them not being natural.

It is half an hour of incoherent rambling... Yep, the video was a waste of time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by boncho

Did you watch the embed video? I was speaking about it. The guy rambles on about tornadoes, how they are a "training exercise" for an "upcoming NLE"..

Something about underwater bodybags... Scientists in England controlling the weather....

Sinkholes, earthquakes, volcanoes, something about them not being natural.

It is half an hour of incoherent rambling... Yep, the video was a waste of time.

I second that
it appears to be the ravings of a mad man. another thing that will pass and nothing will happen.I should have just watched a thing of futurama

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Wellllllllllll . . .

I confess . . . I found the video more amusing . . . sadly . . . because of the language flaws.

I think the guy is quite sincere and earnest.

And, i even beleive that dreadful planned things are going to happen in the New Madrid area--perhaps even relatively soon.

However, the guy's strident shrillness seems quite overblown for his evidence. Add into that his language goofs and it's almost surreal Monty Python humor.

I don't really blame the guy that much--his language skills and pronunciation are whatever they are at this point in his life from whatever flawed an education system.

It just ends up sounding a bit like a cartoon. I don't think that helps his message any--regardless of how accurate it might be.

And on that score, I think he's jumping a bit further to conclusions than his evidence supports.

new topics

top topics

join