It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was exactly 66 years between the announcement of Hitler's death and Osama's death.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

May 1st, 1945.

May 1st, 2011.

Illuminati and their symbolism again.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
For arguments sake, could'nt we pick ANY day of the year, and line it up with some major event in history?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

ill do u one better if u didnt get the math problem in another post

ok take those 2 dates right
66 take these 2 dates 9/11/91 bush sr does creepy speech announcing new world order
9/11/01 bush jr takes down the trade centers
10 years, 66x10 is 660, wheres the missing 6? well saddam hussein was executed december 30 2006 ad six years to that and you got december 2012, i think its symbolic numeric ritual to usher in the anti christ

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
For arguments sake, could'nt we pick ANY day of the year, and line it up with some major event in history?

Uh, no. The parallels wouldn't be as coincidental, especially of this magnitude.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Could Obama be the one to unite the world then rule with an iron fist? Who knows. Could be anyone if the old writings are anything to go off of. This year has been chalk full of major events though...

reply to post by Mikeyy

Im glad your willing to play the part

edit on 2-5-2011 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

I think you're grasping at straws...

Some say Hitler didn't die..
Even more say OBL died years ago..
How does that fit with your plan??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by Sroek

ok take those 2 dates right
66 take these 2 dates 9/11/91 bush sr does creepy speech announcing new world order
9/11/01 bush jr takes down the trade centers
10 years, 66x10 is 660, wheres the missing 6? well saddam hussein was executed december 30 2006 ad six years to that and you got december 2012, i think its symbolic numeric ritual to usher in the anti christ

Just as with every other amateur numerologist that makes the connection.

Choose any numbers that you want.
Create any type of formula that you want.
Now play around with the equation, until it gives you the end result that you want.

Gibberish.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sroek

It has nothing to do with their deaths. It has to do with the announcements to the world of their deaths. Two separate things.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sroek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

i didnt say it was concrete facts dude,i just found it interesting to use those particular dates and match them up to see what comes of it,it so happened to be 666, i could take the birth dates of all your family and do the same,cant knock the logic in it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

and who would they be doing this for? I don't understand the concept of hidden math symbolism and stuff like that. would they expect everyday people to pick up on that and become privy to some knowledge? Conversely, who would they be hiding dates and synchronizations of killings from? what would be the point in all this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain

and who would they be doing this for? I don't understand the concept of hidden math symbolism and stuff like that. would they expect everyday people to pick up on that and become privy to some knowledge? Conversely, who would they be hiding dates and synchronizations of killings from? what would be the point in all this?

Rituals. The Illuminati is just one gigantic hierarchical structure of sub-cults and cabals whose members are brainwashed to serve their own deities. Using rituals is a form of power and prayer, just like with any other organized cult.

Look up the Bohemian Grove and the satanic # that goes on there.

Deities and prayers are not what you think. The whole thing is just the nature of duality. Individualism vs. collectivism. The Illuminati is all about benefiting themselves as an individual entity rather than giving a # about the collective consciousness.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is really weird considering they're saying hes body has been frozen? or already dead for 10 years?

theyv'e just kept it a secret so they can release it on this date/>

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sroek

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sroek

It has nothing to do with their deaths. It has to do with the announcements to the world of their deaths. Two separate things.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sroek because: (no reason given)

exactly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

i just found it interesting to use those particular dates and match them up to see what comes of it,it so happened to be 666, i could take the birth dates of all your family and do the same,cant knock the logic in it
Actually, that is exactly what knocks the logic out of it.

It means nothing because the desired result is there first, then the equation is manipulated until it matches the desired result. In amateur numerology, there are no rules. The rules are concocted after the desired end result is presented.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

i just found it interesting to use those particular dates and match them up to see what comes of it,it so happened to be 666, i could take the birth dates of all your family and do the same,cant knock the logic in it
Actually, that is exactly what knocks the logic out of it.

It means nothing because the desired result is there first, then the equation is manipulated until it matches the desired result. In amateur numerology, there are no rules. The rules are concocted after the desired end result is presented.

Yeah but who cares about numerology nuts who do that kind of stuff? We all know it's bogus.

This thread is hardly about that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

Its amazing what people will dig up these days, i dont think there is anything in that tho.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Yeah but who cares about numerology nuts who do that kind of stuff? We all know it's bogus.

Apparently we don't ALL know it's bogus. If we ALL knew it was bogus, then there would not have been a comment linking this to religion by stating that it has something to do with an Anti-Christ.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

I suppose that statement is correct. But the novel correlation between these two events is striking and should not be dismissed. But that's just me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Was it announced on the 1st . . .May Day, the birthday of the Illuminati
www.redicecreations.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Apparently we don't ALL know it's bogus. If we ALL knew it was bogus, then there would not have been a comment linking this to religion by stating that it has something to do with an Anti-Christ.

This is where it gets tricky, because not everyone is informed properly on such subject-matter as religion and the "anti-Christ". I'd say 99.9% of the people on this planet don't know jack # about what religion is really used for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join