It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is dead: Where is the evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The media has said he was identified via facial recognition.

Also, "they wouldn't say if DNA testing was done on the body". Which basically can be interpreted as they didn't do a DNA test to prove it was him.

The remains have been immediately buried in order to comply with Islamic beliefs?! Why do we care about those beliefs, they guy is supposedly responsible for killing thousands of our citizens. When Saddam was killed there were pictures and videos all over the internet.....proof.

I have yet to see a single shred of hard evidence that says "yep, that is Osama alright".....only word of mouth from the president.

I'm very suspicious of propaganda here...elections are just around the corner!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
People are discussing that in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Yeah, everything tonight has been cool with me, until news broke that his corpse has already been flushed out to sea...

Thats just ammo to conspiracy theorists...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

Also, "they wouldn't say if DNA testing was done on the body". Which basically can be interpreted as they didn't do a DNA test to prove it was him.

Would have to strongly disagree. Whoever's body it is (Could be Bin Laden could be someone else - maybe a double) they would have been DNA tested and matched against DNA of OBL's relatives living the US.

What they tell you and what they actually do are two very different things. Not saying it is or is not OBL!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
His manner of death and Islamic burial at sea, do not match up. They(US maybe?) wanted a quick burial for sure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
Yeah, everything tonight has been cool with me, until news broke that his corpse has already been flushed out to sea...

Thats just ammo to conspiracy theorists...

That is probably the point of it. The birth certificate issue is fading, so they needed to throw some more scraps out into the yard.

Let the stray dogs know that there are more snacks here.
We don't want the dogs to leave, and end up in the neighbors yard.
We need to try to keep them occupied right here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They did use DNA from his sister. What kind of evidence do you need? You guys want them to drag his corpse from door to door? How would you know it was him even if they DID show you his body? Seriously? What evidence would truly convince you? would anything?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
According to CNN, although it is customary for Muslims to bury their dead within 24 hours, that will not be done in this case. There will be a full autopsy to determine if he had a kidney disease or other illnesses. Then photographs of the corpse will be released as they were with Saddam.

It has now been suggested that he only had a bout with kidney stones, and not a renal disease which required dialysis, as we have believed all these years.

But I do wonder what they will eventually do with his body. I assume they will release it to his family in Saudi when they are done with it. If they want it.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads such as this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join