It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting information surrounding OBL death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
When I heard the news, I was unsure of how to feel. If it were true, this would mean several things to me.
#1. The world is rid of one more terrible person.
#2. that I was wrong about my theory about him being either dead a long time ago or somehow safe from capture.
#3. Republicans as a whole will now have to embrace Obama because he killed their "big white whale"
#4. it changes nothing in my mind.
with that being said, I am interested to hear other views about the possibility of OBL being dead for years. I have seen a few people say that in other threads and they all seemed so sure of themselves but none of the info lined up from person to person. Different years thrown around for when he died, different reasons why this is all just a ruse. Im also unsure of how I feel about the fact that he was buried at sea. On one hand its a good way to ensure that his remains wont be stolen, mutilated etc. out of respect for the dead. I don't ever feel it is a good thing to celebrate the death of another person, that's what OBL did and its called Death Mongering. On the other hand, its a convenient way of wrapping up a story so there's no proof. so what do you think?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I see no reason to celebrate like a lot of Americans are doing on TV right now on various news channels.

- If terrorism is as big of a threat as is claimed killing OBL will just provoke more terrorist attacks, maybe catastrophic attacks.

- If terrorism is fabricated, or partially fabricated (or exaggerated) by the "TPTB" as some claim or is just an excuse to further certain agendas, killing OBL will be a great excuse, again, for more terrorist attacks.

Watching this news unfold on TV has made me, once again, question the intelligence level of a lot of Americans.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
I see no reason to celebrate like a lot of Americans are doing on TV right now on various news channels.

- If terrorism is as big of a threat as is claimed killing OBL will just provoke more terrorist attacks, maybe catastrophic attacks.

- If terrorism is fabricated, or partially fabricated (or exaggerated) by the "TPTB" as some claim or is just an excuse to further certain agendas, killing OBL will be a great excuse, again, for more terrorist attacks.

Watching this news unfold on TV has made me, once again, question the intelligence level of a lot of Americans.

As you have said in your post (part in bold lettering)...I question that basically everyday.
There is something going to happen, quite soon...this happenstance will be somehow involved in it when it does.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't think that Al Qaeda is as strong and as scary as the U.S. Government wants us to think they are. Realistically, the only reason that Osama Bin Laden was able to pull off the hijackings is because he caught us off guard. In this age of ultra paranoia and super security, there is no real external threat in my mind. Especially from a group that has no comparable military, resources, allies, and whatever else it is that makes warmongers function. These guys are a Militia at best.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
He died years ago. Benazir Bhutto said this on camera before she was assasinated.The only reason they pretended he was alive was to carry on this fake war on terror.
I guess they have new plans now. We'll have to see what happens

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have to agree, it's silly to think Osama could have evaded the most funded military presence on Earth for 10 years. There was obviously some sort of protection going on. If not and he was already dead, then there was clearly enough video and photos of him to make US citizens believe hes still out there and wants you and your family dead.

After seeing the pictures of Osama's corpse, its quite obvious they're seeing what they can get away with. That photo floating around now is a blatant fake and it really only shows you how gullible "TPTB" believe we are. Maybe he's actually dead, maybe not. We're never going to really know but what we do know is that there's something seriously wrong here with this whole situation.

Something in this story is a lie and that much can be sure. I suspect because of this there's going to be a lot of false flag operations going on around the world after this, blamed on "Al-qaeda".

I'm just so goddamned sick of all this vomit spewing from every source im supposed to believe. As far as im concerned, Obama's not only a puppet but a willing and wanting puppet of the upcoming future. Perhaps he's been given his fortune in the next age to come, I don't know, but he sure as hell doesn't hold truth close to his heart.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: end of first paragraph

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
He died years ago. Benazir Bhutto said this on camera before she was assasinated.The only reason they pretended he was alive was to carry on this fake war on terror.
I guess they have new plans now. We'll have to see what happens

you're right. I forgot about that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

top topics

join