It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama has been dead for 10 years already according to Fox News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Sparta
[SNIP]

Identical muscle contractions throughout, teeth have same coloring. Food for thought.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted image
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

I said this somewhere else THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED! not even a good one. Look at the terrible blending on the right side of his beard!

this surely is not the official photo!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Benazir Bhutto claimed Bin Laden was murdered shortly before she was assassinated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Uhhhh, Hullo? ATS, where are you on this one? 10 flags? Umm no, this should be flagged out the wazoo!

There are MULTIPLE REPORTS from all over the place that Bin Laden has long been dead. Can't you see the deception here? It is a purely orchestrated media showpiece!

:shk:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
one thing i dont get while i do believe osama been dead some say he died long ago from kidney or lung failure while people like Benazir Bhutto who got assasinated said he got assassinated long ago. what i'm thinking is that they're trying to spread disinfo about osama. what do you guys think of this?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Again, many here have already seen that article. It's not exactly new news around here. Maybe that's why the low interest. That and that person posting the old fake pics killed this thread the other day PDQ.

But I do agree...for those who haven't seen it, it's an eyeopener

edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drprpapi23
one thing i dont get while i do believe osama been dead some say he died long ago from kidney or lung failure while people like Benazir Bhutto who got assasinated said he got assassinated long ago. what i'm thinking is that they're trying to spread disinfo about osama. what do you guys think of this?

why is there multipe reports claming dat osama died of natural causes while others saying he got assasinated?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
how come everyone's sleeping on this? i'm surprised no one has tried to debunk this article yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PizzaVacation
how come everyone's sleeping on this? i'm surprised no one has tried to debunk this article yet.

Because when faced with so many credible sources that say he likely died or was killed long ago, they CAN'T. Confusion of the mind sets in. Shall we believe the MSM now? Or shall we believe the MSM before? Answer: Never believe the MSM EVER except for weather and sports.
edit on Wed May 4th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
there have been several "reports" of Bin Laden deaths over the years, but we needed our Boogeyman...

We now have reason to go after Pakistan, right? what do they have resource wise, HMM?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join