It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida’s possible retaliation to OBL’s death. Nuke in Europe!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Okay, so I know that ATS will be filled up with Osama threads for the next few months, but this is from the original thread when it was still breaking news.
I decided to post this because the original thread is 65 pages already and I’d like to discuss the possible retaliation tactics that will likely follow this event.

News of the nuke was released by Wikileaks and can be found on beforeitsnews.com.

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

As a parting thought; Isn’t it just a little bit strange that the “European Nuke Threat” announcement was made by Wikileaks 5 days before OBL’s death…

And what’s with the conflicting reports? All news sources are now saying it was a CIA/Navy SEAL mission, yet Fox says it happened a week ago with a US bomb…?

How can FOX get it so wrong??? Or did somebody pass the wrong memo???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Okay, so I know that ATS will be filled up with Osama threads for the next few months, but this is from the original thread when it was still breaking news.
I decided to post this because the original thread is 65 pages already and I’d like to discuss the possible retaliation tactics that will likely follow this event.

News of the nuke was released by Wikileaks and can be found on beforeitsnews.com.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

Thank you for posting this, I really think Americans need to take heed of this warning. No doubt there will be some form of retaliation. Either it will be very soon, in the form of multiple suicide attacks and bombings, or it will take time and be something big, like the “nuclear hailstorm” as per AQ’s claims.

I doubt they have the capability to launch a rocket to the US, so if the nuke is in Europe then it will more than likely be detonated there. Which is strange though because I thought their gripe is with the US, not the Europe…

As a parting thought; Isn’t it just a little bit strange that the “European Nuke Threat” announcement was made by Wikileaks 5 days before OBL’s death…

And what’s with the conflicting reports? All news sources are now saying it was a CIA/Navy SEAL mission, yet Fox says it happened a week ago with a US bomb…?

This interests me too. But isn't the nuke going to be fired from Europe to hit some Western country? I don't doubt that AQ will not fall short of their promise either...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Braced for it in Londinistan!! It is a bit of a coincidence that wikileaks published that file warning of a nuclear detonation, and 5 days later, after 10 years, the Yanks got him.

Rather unfortunate timing.

Who gains from a nuclear bomb in London/Paris/Rome? Follow the money.

link   

Originally posted by australian2011
This interests me too. But isn't the nuke going to be fired from Europe to hit some Western country? I don't doubt that AQ will not fall short of their promise either...

If AQ did have a nuke (a big if) I very much doubt that they would have the means to launch it on any type of missile... They may possibly be able to fly it on a plane as a suicide mission but they would not have a missile, and even if they did they would not want to launch it on a missile, it would get taken down too easily.

Think truck bomb nuke, or shipping container - nothing more hi tec than that.

link   

What are you talking about? I've had fox on this whole time since 30 Mins before the president came on, and at no point have they claimed UBL was killed by a bomb, its been clearly stated the SEALS took him out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, how about the conspiracy, which ties into the OP - OBL was killed to provoke (or stage) another huge terrorist attack?

I'm just a little bewildered at how much people are celebrating this.

Regardless of your stance on terrorism (how legit the threat really is, etc.), killing one person does absolutely nothing to stop it, whether it's a partially fabricated threat, completely fabricated or completely legitimate.

I just shake my head at the stupidity of it all and how much the media is playing this up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
All channels are off on Dutch tv, what happened? All of them!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

I have no way to verify this claim. Do you?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

It's not a claim, the tv is on grey for ten minutes now. All channels. What should I film the tv?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

Yah, when they say they will retaliate, THEY WILL RETALIATE!

The question is, is it a stationary device, or does it have launch capabilities. I think its incredibly hard to transport a nuclear rocket anywhere…

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have Dutch TV and all stations are working ok for me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What's the value of a thread that is bound to be 100% speculation?

link   
reply to post by Isildur1

I am in Maastricht, you?

Never mind I just called my grandma and her tv is working fine.

It's probably a local issue
edit on 2/5/11 by sevensheeps because: update

link   

Originally posted by persianista
Braced for it in Londinistan!! It is a bit of a coincidence that wikileaks published that file warning of a nuclear detonation, and 5 days later, after 10 years, the Yanks got him.

Rather unfortunate timing.

Who gains from a nuclear bomb in London/Paris/Rome? Follow the money.

My thoughts exactly. I don’t want to be the one fear mongering here, and this is highly speculative, but this may just be the perfect recipe for WW3…

America has just succeeded in pissing off a whole lot of people who have really good times doing really bad things…

link   
My guess would be a dirty bomb on a truck in either London or Rome.

We had the wedding, now all the royals will be away from London, the coast is clear.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

What are you talking about? I've had fox on this whole time since 30 Mins before the president came on, and at no point have they claimed UBL was killed by a bomb, its been clearly stated the SEALS took him out.

This is what I am talking about. Read the original post…

Originally posted by isitjustme
Bin Laden dead according to FOX Killed a week ago by US bomb. DNA confirmed
edit on 1-5-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by larphillips
"...killed a week ago..."

On Fox News.

Smelly. The whole thing. Smelly.

Originally posted by Black_Fox
According to Geroldo,on FOX news,he was killed a week ago,by a U.S missle.

OK,so now we need a new boogey man.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by drock905
The major news is saying that bin laden was killed by a us air strike over a week ago. They have confirmed his identity using DNA.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
What's the value of a thread that is bound to be 100% speculation?

I think it’s a topic worth discussing; just as every other speculative topic is on ATS.
If it doesn’t add up to your standards… well… go post elsewhere.

Have a nice day now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Think about it, 9/11 was played as a terrorist attack and was deemed provocation for two big wars.

We (I use that term loosely, I'm a Brit) now go and assasinate their leader (allegedly), knowing full well it will provoke yet another retaliation.

They may or may not have access to a nuclear device, but lets face it, someone else has. My guess is that it is all about providing an excuse for another, more winnable war, and to get out of that hellhole Afganistan.

Nuclear device goes off in London? perfect excuse to nuke the afgan rebels. Wipe the country off the map. While we are at it, who else is harbouring terrorists (and oil)?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by persianista
Nuclear device goes off in London? perfect excuse to nuke the afgan rebels. Wipe the country off the map. While we are at it, who else is harbouring terrorists (and oil)?

Nuking Afghanistan is about as ineffective and expensive as dumping tons of caviar over its mountains. That's just an exceptionally silly notion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If AQ has nukes it is likely to be the missing suitcase nukes from the fake collapse of the Soviet Union - these need a trigger to initiate an exposion due to their small size - a sugarcubed package of polonium/strontium - just like the ones they reported to be in Litvenenkos stomach from initial hospital reports

They have a half-life of six months and can only be supplied by a super power.

That is how the Russians planned to funnel Nukes to their Islamic proxies and collapse the West - and yet still be able to deny any responsibility and yet retain complete control of the operation - AQ's no 2 and the real leader has been a KGB agent all along.

Still - the British gov has to have known about this since Livinenkos death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join