It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at "Sea" - First Post 2012 Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is my first post here on ATS. Been reading all types of stuff although some of the doomsday prophecies and predictions are either redundant or bs but still entertaining. I had to post something today though. Right when I heard Osama was killed I immediately said BS! It was obvious this was Obama's defining moment as president, made his most important speech, and this pretty much guaranteed his re-election in 2012 regardless of what anyone thinks because now he is "winning" the war on "terrorism". Simple fact, this was brownie points for him. To put icing on the cake though, Osama was buried at sea. No one believed me when I said he was living it up in his mansion in Pakistan sipping Pina Colada's with his 217 wives. When you ask any random on the street they think he's a poor bum who lives in a cave because of how he looks and the way he dresses. If only people knew the culture. Well those are my first two cents to a possible long list of some to come. I welcome myself fellow conspirators

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I find it strange that Obama kinda/sorta praised Pakistan, when he lived in a Mansion 8x the size of the average home there. With armed security guards.

Are we supposed to really believe that NOBODY in that neighborhood, or the Pakistani governement knew that UBL was living there for the past 5 years?

We should kick his neighbors doors down and ask a simple question.. "WTF?"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think I find it more strange that it took the government about 10 years to find OBL. That makes no sense at all.

Didn't a news crew manage to locate him a few years ago? Again, makes no sense.

This may help cement Obama's 2nd term as POTUS but I don't think it was ever in doubt, regardless, given who the Republican nominees are shaping up to be.

join