It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My town's reaction to Osama's death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by oldgoat

Me too. Pathetic. Makes us look just like those "Muslims celebrating and cheering 9/11" idiotic videos (real or not...doesn't matter) that probably these very same people decried and were so shocked and offended by.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

No comparison. Muslims cheering innocent deaths vs Americans cheering a Muslim terrorist death.

Osama was a terrorist before 9/11.

And what about all those weddings the US turned into piles of meat in the process of finding this particular Muslim terrorist? How many Afghans, Pakistanis, and Iraqis are dead now, because of our trigger-happy, ALL VOLUNTEER military just laying waste wherever they felt like it, because they thought that it might bring them closer to this one dude who hasn't done squat in nine years?

Hoo rah.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

reply to post by oldgoat

Me too. Pathetic. Makes us look just like those "Muslims celebrating and cheering 9/11" idiotic videos (real or not...doesn't matter) that probably these very same people decried and were so shocked and offended by.

No comparison. Muslims cheering innocent deaths vs Americans cheering a Muslim terrorist death.

And what about all those weddings the US turned into piles of meat in the process of finding this particular Muslim terrorist? How many Afghans, Pakistanis, and Iraqis are dead now, because of our trigger-happy, ALL VOLUNTEER military just laying waste wherever they felt like it, because they thought that it might bring them closer to this one dude who hasn't done squat in nine years?

Hoo rah.

Don't have one problem with this at all. What you call a wedding, others might call Muslim terrorist recruitment meetings.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow, where is your empathy? So are you calling Muslim weddings terrorist recruitment gatherings? Did I hear that correctly?!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Perhaps you should go and study up on some of the ancient history of the world. Every single empire on this earth has done bad things in the name of their country, always will as long as egotistical men are in charge of this world. Wow, what a mess men have made.
Every one gets their chance to try and rule the world eventually. You and all these others crying about how we deserve to all burn because we happen to live in the US under a government we don't trust need to stop being such blatant hypocrites. I bet every single person on this planet has an ancestor that killed or hurt someone.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. DISTURBING, I agree with previous posters, that something isn't right.

Did you also notice how OSAMA's name in the media became USAma? USA ma? hmmm...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Thanks for posting this. DISTURBING, I agree with previous posters, that something isn't right.

That's his real name.
Could you guys stop. Not every single freakin thing is a hidden message.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Originally posted by EternalThought

That's his real name.
Could you guys stop. Not every single freakin thing is a hidden message.

Indeed. That is one reason why this forum has become a hive of disinformation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Any chance that vid was shot on the West Bank or Gaza ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Creepy. Creepy as hell.

Well, from the bottom of my heart all I can is... I'm glad I'm not American or British. Can you imagine what the fanatics of Islam watching stuff like this right now... May be thinking? When I'm watching this... As an Irishman... All I can think of, is how sick and deranged this all is. And let's not forget the media coverage of all these celebrations.

Tsk, tsk... This is the World I brought my son into. I think I may need to up my depression meds.

No offence to the good open-minded people here on ATS. Whoever reads my message have my utmost sympathy and prayers for what may follow.

Jesus... I'm speechless. And that doesn't happen much.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by oldgoat

Hoo rah.
The last estimate I read said over 100,000 CIVILIANS are now dead in Iraq/Afghanistan. Hmmm...i wonder why they hate us and our "freedom". 3000 Americans died on 9/11. Imagine if 9/11 lasted for 20 years

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by oldgoat

Hoo rah.

Don't have one problem with this at all. What you call a wedding, others might call Muslim terrorist recruitment meetings.
I ttakes a lot to make my personal list of "dumbest things i've ever seen on ATS", but this is top 10 now

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Actually he is right, I remember also how many wedding processions as is customary in the middle east were attacked because false info that they were gatherings for terrorist.

This happen in many occasion at the high of invasion in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

He was saying that the US was justified in dropping bombs on those weddings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join