It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of dead Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Video I found of a picture of the dead Osama. I could only find it on this obscure news site. I here they are burying him at sea. I tried to search the info on picture to see if you could see the date it was taken but couldn't figure out how.

Any Help?

BTW, if this real?

AAC

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Fox news just got done stating that pictures showing up on the internet right now are confirmed fake. so who knows...

And to the moderators/owners of the website, your advertising keeps trying to give me virus's..

by virus's I mean, its an add that pops up a message saying my computer is "un-secure" and takes me to a website trying to make me download and run there malware.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
that photo does not do him any justice.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
cl.ly...

It's a picture of 2009 someone screwed up very very hard

Look at the date on that article

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Are you referring to ATS's adds redirecting you to another website because it sounds like you have the AntiVista/XP virus. If so, just about every website will start redirecting you to infected pages. If that is the case, May I suggest Malware Bytes/HiJackThis and search up Anti Vista/XP virus. www.bleepingcomuters usually have the best info.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
cl.ly...

It's a picture of 2009 someone screwed up very very hard

Look at the date on that article

That is the best evidence that at least the picture is fake. MSNBC was just talking about how the body was buried at sea and how the world is going to want to see evidence of his death. I know Al Jazeera was using that same picture...I think this is going to get interesting.
edit on 2-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Wow people they are trying to do it twice to you once with a reportedly fake BC which somehow magically isnt now this lol. The BC was a setup the same as this. It will come out this isnt a real picture its a hoax but they will let it go on for a week or two maybe longer and then show proof knocking down all the people disbelieving him. Its a trick don't get sucked into it again.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I found the source of that image...and check this out...the website is down with some sort of database error: PIC SOURCE

edit on 2-5-2011 by DarkAndLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkAndLight

I know I had a hard time making a screen of that picture cause it was 404'ing me all the time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
and the CIA covers up a fake birth certificate
with a fake dead bin laden. Look out for the
coming false flag operation soon behind it.

Just another lie added to the
existing BS which they cannot
contain anymore.

edit on 5/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

You just created a account to say that?

Interesting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
haha...I was just watching the news (in Australia), and they did this whole BS story about him being dead. Then right at the end of the news, just before it finished...they said something about the picture being fake...they're like "there are rumors going around the internet that the picture of Osama may be fake, but we are unable to confirm that. And that's the news folks. Good night."

edit on 2-5-2011 by DarkAndLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps

You just created a account to say that?

Interesting.
Yeah, I did actually...I couldn't help it. I was bored, and I found it EXTREMELY hilarious.

top topics

join