It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taitz Thrown Off MSNBC For Bringing Up Obama's Social Security Number

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Video interview by William Wagener after the hearing in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Orly Taitz talks about Obama's fake Birth Certificate and fraudulent social security numbers.

edit on 4-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
already read it and answered it maybe you should keep up
My post in the other thread was posted on “3-5-2011 @ 05:59 PM.” My post in this thread you are replying to and telling me to “keep up” was posted on “3-5-2011 @ 06:03 PM.” Yet your post there was only posted on “3-5-2011 @ 06:14 PM.”

I can’t even trust your word with these little things.

Or is it just those who cant face the facts presented IE Obama is using a fraudulent SIN and the Long form bc is a fake and a bad one at that.
You’re the one, apparently, incapable of facing the facts. You haven’t presented any facts whatsoever. You have made allegations and presented theories.

Where was it proven Obama “is using a fraudulent SSN”? Where was it proven the “long form bc is a fake”? At most, you have shown the PDF posted on the White House website was digitally processed, but that doesn’t prove the “long form bc is a fake.”

The fact that the Department of Health, on their own website, links and refers to the White House website for “a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth,” means they stand by the information in it.

If you can’t grasp the distinction between a PDF file, that was digitally processed, but contains the information present on the original records, and the birth certificate being fake, it’s not surprising you have trouble understanding exactly what the facts are, and on whose side they are.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Video interview by William Wagener after the hearing in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Orly Taitz talks about Obama's fake Birth Certificate and fraudulent social security numbers.

edit on 4-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

thanks for posting the vid
heres hoping they hear the case and end this fakes reign

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Oooh, so you alone have debunked the statements from Obama's grandmother that he was born in Keny, and we even have videos of Michelle Obama stating that Obama's homeland is Kenya but according to you this has been debunked? Not only that but you, alongside the other Obama fans decide to use demeaning comments, and insults, which for some reason are allowed, in response to the concerns from other Americans...

Not to mention the evidence posted by other members which shows the latest long form birth certificate was made up of three different layers, and apparently different typewriters were used in the forging, i mean the making of Obama's long form certificate...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that is just part of the mounting evidence that shows Obama is a fake, but the Obama fans instead decide to demean, and insult whoever questions their messiah...

edit on 5-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by aptness

Oooh, so you alone have debunked the statements from Obama's grandmother that he was born in Keny, and we even have videos of Michelle Obama stating that Obama's homeland is Kenya but according to you this has been debunked? Not only that but you, alongside the other Obama fans decide to use demeaning comments, and insults, which for some reason are allowed, in response to the concerns from other Americans...

Not to mention the evidence posted by other members which shows the latest long form birth certificate was made up of three different layers, and apparently different typewriters were used in the forging, i mean the making of Obama's long form certificate...

And that is just part of the mounting evidence that shows Obama is a fake, but the Obama fans instead decide to demean, and insult whoever questions their messiah...

Anyone that can hear knows what Obama's grandmother said. My parents have told me Ireland was my homeland all my life. They were born in the US just like me. No one has proven anything about the BC accept that they have no clue what it is.

Tell you what though. Just for fun. I agree with you. It is all fake so lets go. I am totally with you. So what now?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Tell you what though. Just for fun. I agree with you. It is all fake so lets go. I am totally with you. So what now?

me so happy

ok so now the question is are you happy with Obama if so no big deal we let him ride it out.
If not we press the issue keep writing your congress representative we can coordinate to get our message out to news agencies mainstream and alternative and we could organize protests...

Welcome to the dark side my friend.
edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

me so happy

Enjoy it while it lasts.

ok so now the question is are you happy with Obama if so no big deal we let him ride it out.

That does not matter. We cannot impeach on my happiness so whether I love or hate the job he is doing means nothing. You are really willing to drop the birther thing if I just say I am happy? I might be willing to say it just for that.

If not we press the issue keep writing your congress representative we can coordinate to get our message out to news agencies mainstream and alternative and we could organize protests...

You start, I will man the situation room. I am more of a supervisory type, you know? I will write my congressman for you guys though. Write us up a nice form letter because I am not so good with the words and such.

Welcome to the dark side my friend.

You have no idea how dark it actually is over here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Wow MSNBC shows FOX how its done

so have at her people court dates Monday and i say TPTB are scared silly.

edit she has a blog here its been posted before but not this vid
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Oh Look it's the liberal version of Bill O'Reilly......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

You know for you guys Ill be happy to start a thread for this revolt

But Imma Canadian so writing your congress wont do much good but I can help spam the press.
Sinn you no good with words and such lol but your right we should have a template for people to follow
So anyone other than us down for some good old fashion political activism?

for those who still doubt heres a youtube with a real name and off the news

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Who ALSO called Orly Taitz a "nut"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You guys do realize that the birth certificate wasn't really a composite and is most likely real right?

There is no proof whatsoever it is fake, the boxes that appear in adobe appear on any scanned document with text.

sorry.

That said, Obama is still a criminal.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

"Proof"? I don't need no stinking "proof".....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You guys do realize that the birth certificate wasn't really a composite and is most likely real right?

There is no proof whatsoever it is fake, the boxes that appear in adobe appear on any scanned document with text.

sorry.

That said, Obama is still a criminal.

hmm sounds like someones been watching the official propaganda
dont blame ya for thinking so they do make a good story but have a look at this random vid I got off a youtube search for "debunking ocr"

No way is the stuff they did to the BC explainable by any scaning method the layers are deliberate and the text has been altered... even the they did it to enhance the legibility excuse is lame I mean if they had all their changes would be on the same layer. Anyways have a good look at the first vid I posted about this and tell me how Im wrong...

cheers and thx for the reply

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The birther logic and confirmation bias at work is, in itself, an entertaining thing to watch.

Official certified documents from a state of the union: unacceptable. Numerous government officials on record: unacceptable. Investigations by different US media outlets: unacceptable.

Videos on youtube by anonymous self-declared ‘experts’: proof!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
The birther logic and confirmation bias at work is, in itself, an entertaining thing to watch.

Official certified documents from a state of the union: unacceptable. Numerous government officials on record: unacceptable. Investigations by different US media outlets: unacceptable.

Videos on youtube by anonymous self-declared ‘experts’: proof!

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope
and whatever you do dont watch this official news cast
www.youtube.com...

ps Santa clause is fake too

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you cope
I have to try to rationalize it, because the amount of ignorance and irrationality displayed by birthers is very hard for my scientific brain to accept.

and whatever you do dont watch this official news cast
www.youtube.com...
I did. And this is a direct quote from your link and “official news cast,” at 01:34: “Colby [the alleged graphics ‘expert’] says as strange as the edits are they don’t prove a thing.

Wow. You got an ironclad case there buddy.

I’ll reiterate what I said earlier because you still haven’t understood the point. Maybe you will this time.

If you can’t grasp the distinction between a PDF file, that was digitally processed, but contains the information present on the original records, and the birth certificate being fake, it’s not surprising you have trouble understanding exactly what the facts are, and on whose side they are.

edit on 5-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

if you cant tell they telling you straight up its been tampered with but ya it dont prove anything on its own after all we dont know who did it or why and it hasnt gone to court but the BC has been altered telling yourself otherwise is delusional.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

if you cant tell they telling you straight up its been tampered with
That’s not the allegation you and other birthers are making. You are making the allegation that the birth certificate is fake and it’s been proven.

but ya it dont prove anything
I will wait for your retraction of what you said about the birth certificate being a proven fake, then.

but the BC has been altered telling yourself otherwise is delusional.
You still haven’t understood. This will be my last attempt, and I will do it step by step.

Imagine I have a birth certificate. The one my state issued to me. I scan the birth certificate and open it with Photoshop. Now, on Photoshop, I alter my date of birth.

The image of my birth certificate was digitally altered, but is my birth certificate fake? No.

Was the image of the birth certificate, posted as a PDF, on the White House website digitally processed? Undoubtedly. Was the information in it altered? You haven’t proven that. But even if the scanned image of the birth certificate was altered, it doesn’t change the contents of Obama’s actual birth certificate.

Since the Department of Health stands by the information on the PDF file posted on the White House website, it means the information reflected in it is accurate.

I hope you finally understand the distinction. And being delusional is believing that altering a scanned image of a document changes or invalidates the information on that physical document.

edit on 5-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No way is the stuff they did to the BC explainable by any scaning method the layers are deliberate and the text has been altered... even the they did it to enhance the legibility excuse is lame I mean if they had all their changes would be on the same layer. Anyways have a good look at the first vid I posted about this and tell me how Im wrong...

cheers and thx for the reply

Can you explain what you personally feel the problem with the BC is? Because the excuse you think is "lame" came from the WND expert that was brought on to prove it was a fake. Yes, the guy that was supposed to back you up and agree it was a fake instead pointed out the legibility issue. Instead of playing Youtube videos over and over again, I am curious if you can even explain it a little.

Before I go signing my name to any letteres it just seems prudent to hear from you birthers that you understand what it is you are purporting to be the truth. I look forward to your explanation.
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by aptness

if you cant tell they telling you straight up its been tampered with but ya it dont prove anything on its own after all we dont know who did it or why and it hasnt gone to court but the BC has been altered telling yourself otherwise is delusional.

If you do not know what was tampered with and who did it, then what the hell am I going to be signing my name to? A letter to my congressman stating that something is up? Not sure what and cannot prove it but something so impeach Obama. I thought you had a solid case?

There really is no secret it was tampered with as they said flat out it was copied from the book and transfered to safety paper. All I see the birthers doing is pointing to this process and saying it makes it a fake. You kind of have to prove it is a fake. Altering it so the letters are easier to read is not going to get him impeached. I need something real here. Got anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join