It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taitz Thrown Off MSNBC For Bringing Up Obama's Social Security Number

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by UcDat

well i read your replies sinnthia and again your just building a straw man argument you make proof this abstract than can only be satisfied by your rules...

Please explain what my strawman argument is? I even went to a right wing tabloid's source just to play by birther rules? You all forget WND was your bible?

"you make proof this abstract than can only be satisfied by your rules"

Fact is we can all see the BC is a fake 9+ layers of fail and we also know the sin numbers are real since we know who got them from where and how..

I call complete BS on this. You have no clue what those layers mean, how they got there, or why there were there to be found. I would be thrilled if you could prove me wrong yourself instead of posting some youtube video from someone you do not know and just saying you believe it.

Nope Im saying that the hundreds of videos we've seen with proof of the forgery are enough for any same rational non biased person. We dont need anyone else to prove it.

Where did you refute the expert analysis? I must have missed that. Maybe it is in the same place you named your source so we can see if that person is trustworthy? Youtube star?

yep those you tube stars are real Americans telling it like it is they have refuted all the counter arguments and made a rock solid case get over it.

the fact you think we need to answer to you is laudable but I for one will not.

What reality did you fall into? I do not think you need to answer to me for anything. Go on about your business then. Obama is president and I am not the one trying to unseat him. I could care less if you never answer my questions. Where will that get you? Pouting about Obama still being in office I suppose. Go for it.

I dont care hes not TSA'ing my kids yet still like clinton or nixon hes a con fact he's still in office just proves that the people around him are too. (edit that or too scared to try him)

Just like 9/11 or this bin laden farce I trust my own eyes and logic over the official story.

you say she is no hero well then may I ask you who is?

Superman. I am not even going to pretend to see 9/11 in this thread, sorry.

Too funny even Superman has given up on America... (edit still Im glad you havn't)
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: edits

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say it. Everyone who is calling for Barack Obama to show his birth certificate are racists. That's it. It's because they cannot accept that an African American man was elected President, sure, he isn't the "savior" everyone hyped him up to be, but that does not mean he isn't a legitimate citizen of the United States. This entire conspiracy is crap, just utter ignorant crap. If you don't want him as President, then fine, vote for someone else in the upcoming election. But this "birther" thing is complete nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

See, I called it.

Same trick as Sinnthia. The actual documents from government sources aren't good enough, now they want a statement from the head of SS. When they get that, they will want a signed sworn statement from Obama. When they get that, they will want a time portal opened into the past to see for themselves.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say it. Everyone who is calling for Barack Obama to show his birth certificate are racists. That's it. It's because they cannot accept that an African American man was elected President, sure, he isn't the "savior" everyone hyped him up to be, but that does not mean he isn't a legitimate citizen of the United States. This entire conspiracy is crap, just utter ignorant crap. If you don't want him as President, then fine, vote for someone else in the upcoming election. But this "birther" thing is complete nonsense.

Wow the racist card...
well im not going to play that game other than to say a lot of the so called birthers are people who voted for him...
That and since you brought it up Id ask what has Obama done for the blacks in America? Are they getting better representation in the courts or are they still 80% of Americas prison population I might add the USA is the #1 jailor in the world. Are the laws that punish them with a life behind bars for succumbing to poverty and the cia managed drug trade being amended? Maybe there communities are getting more money for infrastructure or schooling?

Just saying....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Nope Im saying that the hundreds of videos we've seen with proof of the forgery are enough for any same rational non biased person. We dont need anyone else to prove it.

I know you are smarter than this. Please be logical with me for a moment. First of all, you know you have not even watched 100 let alone 100'SSSSSSSSS. There are not that many. You could not even link to a page with more than about 5. Second of all, you really need to explain to me why you would believe 100000 youtube videos? What makes them even remotely CREDIBLE? Can you tell me?

yep those you tube stars are real Americans telling it like it is they have refuted all the counter arguments and made a rock solid case get over it.

Seriously? How do you know anything about these people? How do you know they are Americans? Honest? Well intentioned? I have yet to see any of them make a solid CASE. All they do is claim the exact same nonsense.

I dont care hes not TSA'ing my kids yet still like clinton or nixon hes a con fact he's still in office just proves that the people around him are too. (edit that or too scared to try him)

Point? Either you want to prove he does not belong there or you do not. I want to watch the pony tricks and I am getting exactly what I want.

Too funny even Superman has given up on America... (edit still Im glad you havn't)
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: edits

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

My Hero was supposed to be American? There are all kinds of good people and not all of them pledge alliegance to our flag. You should not forget that. And no, I have not. I plan on being here for a while and I want it to be a nice place for us.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by userid1

See, I called it.

Same trick as Sinnthia. The actual documents from government sources aren't good enough, now they want a statement from the head of SS.

Nothing Orly presented was ever good enough? Why would it be? You really just expected people to believe any document she tosses out on the web? Is that what you thought was going to happen? Orly has to PROVE that Obama comitted fraud and her document does not PROVE it. How do you not understand?

When they get that, they will want a signed sworn statement from Obama. When they get that, they will want a time portal opened into the past to see for themselves.

I never got any of the proof I ever asked for so you are delusional.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Now the video's which are from major media sources are suspect...LMAO.

I guess somehow the content of these newcasts changed, just because someone else recorded and presented it. Must be that new TIVO that changes the newcasts realtime and inserts testimony from Orly Taitz, but it's not really Orly Taitz it's a Max Headroom style PC generated personality.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If we both went to court, and I said "here is my claim and proof", then you say "that proof is not good enough but I won't say how or prove why".

Who do you think would win that court case?

Not you.

By refusing to participate equally in this discussion, and give exactly what you are asking for, you consent that our proof is good enough.

If you can prove that these videos are fake, then do so.
If you can prove the documents are fake, then do so.

Currently all you have is your goal-post moving tactic, where all proof isn't proof just because it counters your claim that there is no proof.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Byteman because: spelling error

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Point? Either you want to prove he does not belong there or you do not. I want to watch the pony tricks and I am getting exactly what I want.

I plan on being here for a while and I want it to be a nice place for us.

The only circus act I see is you trying to discredit those 'hundreds' of people all showing the same facts about that fake BC....
And I'm glad you like America i do too and Im not even a citizen. Do you think the administration is doing a good job? I dont and hope this court case gets him and those behind him out of office so real honest Americans can come in and start fixing the mess.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The actual documents from government sources aren't good enough, now they want a statement from the head of SS. When they get that, they will want a signed sworn statement from Obama. When they get that, they will want a time portal opened into the past to see for themselves.
Congratulations.

You just described the birthers’ goal post moving to a T.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn

Uh oh... now they are gonna say "race card!" and turn it around on you. Isn't it strange that somehow they've found a way of making the acknowledgement of racism sound worse than racism itself?

I've learned not to go down that path. There are plenty of other ways to point out how ridiculous the claims are without even having to point out the obvious. Most people are under no illusion about who is and isn't racist or what it even means. You know how many times I've heard somebody say "I'm not racist but" then they go on to say something horribly offensive? You can't tell somebody they are racist if they honestly tricked themselves into thinking they are not.

Just saying... you are preaching to both the choir and then to another group who doesn't speak your language.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The only circus act I see is you trying to discredit those 'hundreds' of people all showing the same facts about that fake BC....

Really? Link me up to one post where I did that. Just one?

And I'm glad you like America i do too and Im not even a citizen. Do you think the administration is doing a good job?

Good is a rather relative term and sounds like a great topic for another thread.

I dont and hope this court case gets him and those behind him out of office so real honest Americans can come in and start fixing the mess.

Therein lies the problem. I hate to tell you this but birthers are never going to unseat Obama. If you think he is destroying this country, how well do you suppose the birthers have done so far? While you all chase your tails, he sits in office. Perhaps if you went for war crimes or provable lies you might have made some traction by now but instead, you do realize you have gotten nowhere, right?

I know birthers feel like they are winning for some reason but that is fine. Keep thinking it while Obama sails into a second term then. The only way to get him out is to focus on what you think he is actually doing wrong and if all you have is where you thin he was born then you are going to be very very sad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It's a strange, sad society we live in today. And I knew it would be turned around me as soon as I decided to post it. But I just had to get it off my chest, it's tiring seeing all the people screaming about this nonsense lately.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well like most birthers, she apparently did not understand what she was being asked or did not want to and like most sane people, Larry is sick of their crap. He wanted an answer to HIS questions on HIS show. He did not invite her on to move the goal posts of her looney conspiracy and further promote her own BS. I hardly think it was Odonnel's proudest moment but in comparison, at least he seemed to have a functioning brain.
edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Look who is talking... oh boy. I swear it your messiah has been shown to be a fake and most Obamatrons still want to drool at his feet... The only way Obamatrons can make themselves heard is insulting, demeaning and yelling over people, that's what that ahole showed...as you did as well...
edit on 3-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Oh look, an accusation that the presented documents have been altered.

Care to prove that?
Or is this just speculative libel?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

yeh maybe it wasn't the best response but its something I felt I needed to say. I'd rather get it all out like that and hopefully shut down the racial argument... It might be futile but you cant blame me for trying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Look who is talking... oh boy. I swear it your messiah has been shown to be a fake and most Obamatrons still want to drool at his feet...

There is not one single post on ATS by me praising Obama for one single thing so how about you take your Obamatrons and stick it back in the locker with "race card!!!!!" and go back to sleep, ok?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Well like most birthers, she apparently did not understand what she was being asked or did not want to and like most sane people, Larry is sick of their crap. He wanted an answer to HIS questions on HIS show. He did not invite her on to move the goal posts of her looney conspiracy and further promote her own BS. I hardly think it was Odonnel's proudest moment but in comparison, at least he seemed to have a functioning brain.
edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Look who is talking... oh boy. I swear it your messiah has been shown to be a fake and most Obamatrons still want to drool at his feet...

That's how you address that? Defending common sense is now akin to hero worship? Obamatrons?! Do you realize there are TONS of non-Obama supporters out there (many Republicans, too) who would say exactly what Sinnthia just said?

Just because you can see the truth does not mean you are a champion of the results. If you live by that lie, you are just like the rest of the talking heads.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

WOW you are really something..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If we both went to court, and I said "here is my claim and proof", then you say "that proof is not good enough but I won't say way or prove why".

Who do you think would win that court case?

Not you.

By refusing to participate equally in this discussion, and give exactly what you are asking for, you consent that our proof is good enough.

LOL - now THAT would be an amusing court case to watch.

Plaintiff - "Your Honor these documents represent my "proof" of (select your felony)."
Defense - Plaintiff - can you tell us where you got your "proof"?
Plaintiff - "Ummm...from Orly Taitz's web site?."
Judge - "Case dismissed - with prejudice."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join