It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taitz Thrown Off MSNBC For Bringing Up Obama's Social Security Number

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

No, you are using the same trick as Sinnthia. You are shown proof, but you change the standard each time you are shown subsequent proof. I'm not playing that game again.

If you can show this documents as fake, then do so. Otherwise, the points are all on my side of the scoreboard.

I notice you claim these documents were obtained questionably, but you fail to say how for some reason.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by Sinnthia

I proved my claim, that Taitz has proof that Obama is using a soc illegally.

You claimed that the proof is lacking, so prove it.

This is the pro-obama double-standard. We gotta show proof for everything, but you only need to make accusations. Well, I won't play your double-standard game anymore.

If you are unwilling to prove your claim that this evidence is fake, then you agree by silence that it is real.

666th post...lol.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

Gotta disagree. Until the SS admin steps in and officially comments, all YOU have is an accusation. You've presented some documentation (from others and obtained questionably) to support your claim/accusation - but not "proof"

"Proof" can only come from one source - a statement from the SS admin on this specific question - agree?

Here's the thing imho the records are official so they come from the government and show Obama is using it. Her problem is getting the court with the balls to take on the POTUS...
We got insurmountable proof right here that the whole BC is even faker than that SIN... But who at the top has the will or ability to take on the Whitehouse? Someone here said a security guard took out nixon wheres our guard now? Maybe its this brave woman standing up for whats right.

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by userid1

No, you are using the same trick as Sinnthia. You are shown proof, but you change the standard each time you are shown subsequent proof. I'm not playing that game again.

If you can show this documents as fake, then do so. Otherwise, the points are all on my side of the scoreboard.

I notice you claim these documents were obtained questionably, but you fail to say how for some reason.

No - I was shown "documents" - not proof. I was being very precise in my terminology. Do you have the expertise to verify these documents being shown on the web as authentic - and therefore "proof"? Can you stake your personal reputation in front of everyone here and say that there is absolutely NO chance they've been altered prior to display?

Kind of frustrating isn't it? Sort of like how we felt when the birthers were stating as "fact" that Obama's original short form COLB was a fake - regardless of whether they gave a reason or not.

Now, regarding the supposed non-issuance of the SS#:

1 - The document came from a guy named Hollister - a known birther (strike 1)
2 - It was obtained by him through admittedly false pretenses as he supposedly logged on as Obama to obtain the info which makes it a crime and illegal in any court to use as evidence - thus the questionable circumstances answer (strike 2)
3 - "Documents" are given to Taitz who's been the victim of numerous forgeries in the past - from a questionable source to an even more questionable source. (strike 3)

Also keep in mind that Taitz has a reputation on the entire birther issue that is about as close to complete crap as possible. She's been "had" multiple times by forgeries as noted, every single case related to Obama has been thrown out, she's been fined by a judge for her behavior, and finally, she's been fired by her own birther client.

While even I find this particular controversy interesting, I'm not going to just roll over and call this "proof". Only the SS Admin can say that - no one else. This is not a matter of semantics - it's a matter of authenticity which is the basis for "proof" and you cannot supply that, right?

I understand that it's possible to get tunnel vision on some things, but please show me where I'm being unreasonable here...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

after reading the posts on this thread....why does anyone even try and argue with people like you. you won't believe anything that proves obama is an american citizen, so why should anyone take the time to discuss it with you.
it's a worthless endeavor, admit it, nothing will convince you, everything can be faked, anybody can be lying, so it's useless. so why do you even care to talk about it anymore?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Perhaps you should reread my response - what on earth would make you think I support the "birthers"?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by userid1

after reading the posts on this thread....why does anyone even try and argue with people like you. you won't believe anything that proves obama is an american citizen, so why should anyone take the time to discuss it with you.
it's a worthless endeavor, admit it, nothing will convince you, everything can be faked, anybody can be lying, so it's useless. so why do you even care to talk about it anymore?

thats the point man

dont give in!!!

look at his argument he builds a straw man "No - I was shown "documents" - not proof." then shifts the argument to it lol
whats even better is that he legitamized our claim in the process. "
2 - It was obtained by him through admittedly false pretenses as he supposedly logged on as Obama to obtain the info which makes it a crime and illegal in any court to use as evidence - thus the questionable circumstances answer (strike 2)
3 - "Documents" are given to Taitz who's been the victim of numerous forgeries in the past - from a questionable source to an even more questionable source. (strike 3) "

This establishes the source of the documents as well as the fact they were provided by the USA government.

so much fun dont let em get ya down and dont dance with their straw men...
unless you want to just restate the facts and ignore em nothing saying you need to reply to them...
Or better yet just put a positive comment they hate that most of all no defence but to try and bury it lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Byteman

reply to post by filosophia

Honestly, just tell me. Neither of you knows what she "proves" in those videos, do you? Neither of you can put it in your own words. She is a lawyer. If she has "proven" anything, then I am sure that will be handled. In the meantime, I would just really like you all to stop pretending you understand and fess up. What law did she "prove" Obama broke? What "proof" does she have? Can either of you put it in your own words or just spend two more pages reposting the videos?

your media talking head PROVED that he is biased and wouldn't let her speak. If she had nothing substantial to say he would have let her say it and then dismissed it as false, rather than yelling at her to shut up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

damit slow down I can barly keep up and still have to feed my clan...

just one thing real quick anything I quote from the source (as in her site I posted on the OP) you will discount right?

Why would you say that? You do understand credibility though don't you? When a woman is repeatedly sanctioned by courts for presenting fraudulent evidence pursuant to a sigular case, she kind of loses the benefit of the doubt after a while. So, she gets extra special scrutiny. Why would you be so eager to believe her, knowing she has lied about this very thing in the past?

I know you feel the burden of proof is on everyone else but really unless you can find a source to discredit her I see no reason not to take her word.

Actually the burden of proof is on anyone making a claim. You make a claim, you have to prove it. That is just how logic works. I do not see how you see NO REASON to doubt her? Her history of lying and fraud do not bother you at all?

Anyways let me know I dont want to spend hours digging facts for ya if your not going to consider them.

I have noticed a huge chasm between what are actually "facts" and what people present as "facts" in these threads. I will be more than happy to look at FACTS. I am not watching 100 Orly Taitz videos to see her CLAIM things though.

Also not fair editing your post after and not saying you edited it...
makes me look even worst than i was

There is a note at the bottom of every edited post noting it had been edited.

One more thing you and her have a lot in common imo your both intelligent fiercely passionate about your beliefs and more than able to defend them. I wonder if you two would be friends in r/l this issue aside.

LOL. You would be amazed at who I am friends with. I do not talk politics with my friends and I have no problem arguing fiercely with anyone on one topic and then sitting right next to them in support on another. This topic in particular...this is just so fascinating to me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

hey since you didnt get back to me I just assumed you'd rather another source. Here's the break down of her case

Sorry, I missed your post in the midst of the posting frenzy at that time and then I kind of stopped caring about ATS for the night shortly after.

Now the documents she was showing relating to Obama's SIN were official as you know. Also the fact its not his SIN and was that of a now deceased person.

"SIN?" Looks like I am infecting your brain. This is where you lose me. I still have seen no proof that this number was not his or assigned to a dead person. I know what Orly has claimed. Are you not interested in seeing proof yourself or only from the other side?

As for the BC again I would challenge you to dispute any part of the first video I posted with that '15' year old... Not who posted the video just the contents therein... Tell us why it had all those layers and all the obvious modifications if it is not a fraud.

Did you read WND's expert analysis? For some reason I trust a guy whose credentials I can check out over some anonymous youtube video maker. How about you?

I don’t think they reviewed my report. The report indicates that changes could have been made. But the pattern of changes suggests that the focus was on enhancing the legibility of the text, not in changing the content of the text.

I hope this clarifies.

Ivan

Are you asking me if I trust this guy over your guy. Why? I have no clue who your guy is and his explanation is pretty half assed.

Edit again the SIN is an official document as is its records so disputing them is not really an option

edit on 2-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Disputing the "fact" that it was not assigned to Obama legaly is still up in the air.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Tremblay is straight up lying imo and some very smart folks agree

Who are these "smart people?" Can we have some names? Why do you trust two anonymous youtube videos so much? Who are the people making them? What are their qualifications? How honest are these people? How do I know they are not stupid, liars, or have an agenda? WND had an agenda and could not even get an expert to back them up. They even had to parse his report to make it look good for them. I do not get your sources at all. Just tell us who they are.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I proved my claim, that Taitz has proof that Obama is using a soc illegally.

When did you do that? All you did was show Orly CLAIMING something. If it had been proven, I doubt we would still be discussing it, would we? I still do not see anyone posting her blurry document and verifying it. I just see you saying she proved something. I guess she proved it to you.

You claimed that the proof is lacking, so prove it.

Yeah sure. Post Orly's proof here and I will debunk it for you.

This is the pro-obama double-standard. We gotta show proof for everything, but you only need to make accusations. Well, I won't play your double-standard game anymore.

No, you need to show proof for at least something. No one is making claims but the birthers so they are the ones needing to prove stuff.

If you are unwilling to prove your claim that this evidence is fake, then you agree by silence that it is real.

666th post...lol.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

What planet do you birthers reside on? Seriously? I agree with my silence? I can agree out loud if you like. What does that change for you? Obama out of office yet?

You want him removed. You claim he is ilegitimate. You gotta make your case. Perhaps you did not notice but he is already president and I really have no reason to prove he should be president. Whether I do or do not, he will still be president. You want to unseat him with your claims, you need to prove them. It is just that simple.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Here's how it should go:

1. Obama is born in Kenya (strike 1)
2. Obama forges hacked PDF Birth Certificate (strike 2)
3. Obama is using a stolen social security number (stike3)

Are we seeing the over all picture here, and this is not Obama first time up for bat, his AB would put him in the little leagues.

This is what Orly Taitz was try to show on the OP video.

The Social Security number says Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii....

RT Anchor Thom Hartmann gives a better interview to Orly Taitz showing Obama social security fraud, and that He graduated from Columbia University in nine months, not two years, as obama claims!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by userid1

thats the point man

dont give in!!!

look at his argument he builds a straw man "No - I was shown "documents" - not proof." then shifts the argument to it lol
whats even better is that he legitamized our claim in the process. "
3 - "Documents" are given to Taitz who's been the victim of numerous forgeries in the past - from a questionable source to an even more questionable source. (strike 3) "

This establishes the source of the documents as well as the fact they were provided by the USA government.

so much fun dont let em get ya down and dont dance with their straw men...
unless you want to just restate the facts and ignore em nothing saying you need to reply to them...
Or better yet just put a positive comment they hate that most of all no defence but to try and bury it lol

Now there's an interesting comment coming from someone who just last week referred to himself as a "reformed birther" - perhaps you were being sarcastic and I missed it?

All this truly established is that Hollister "says" he got it from a Gov't web site - and committed a crime in doing so - which tends to make his "claim" more credible to those who want to believe... Additionally, I believe I did question whether anyone could prove he didn't alter the document before posting it - can you?

Again, these are precisely the same tactics that birthers used on the short form BC (or even less) and yet they cannot be given due consideration by the same group who used them to begin with?

If you are going to tell me that there is anyone OTHER than the SS Admin who can actually settle this matter once and for all - then you'll need to do a better job of convincing me. Until then, these are just "documents" to me - not proof.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Invoking my name invites me to play. Seems you do go on to play anyway so let's, shant we?

Why doesn't she need to prove her document is real? Is that not the standard you birthers are applying to Obama? Obama has to prove his are real and we have to prove Orly's are fake? Talk about a double standard. Orly made the claim, she needs to prove it.

She CLAIMS to have obtained that result using a SSN she obtained through identity theft and fraud. Nothing questionable about that. She totally seems trustworthy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Here's the thing imho the records are official so they come from the government and show Obama is using it.

Um...uh...

You did not really just write that did you?

Where do you think Obama's birth certificates came from? Some guy in a shack? A Russian dentist?

Her problem is getting the court with the balls to take on the POTUS...

Do you honestly think there are no conservative judges in this country that would love to be that man that took Obama out of office?

We got insurmountable proof right here that the whole BC is even faker than that SIN

Nooooo. You guys do not know what "proof" is. What you have are claims. How is it that you deny anything from the Obama camp but use the same standards to approve anything from anywhere else? The BC in 2008 was not proof of anything and it was from the state. Now you have some woman claiming she got some info from the state and she must be telling the truth????

... But who at the top has the will or ability to take on the Whitehouse? Someone here said a security guard took out nixon wheres our guard now? Maybe its this brave woman standing up for whats right.

Brave? You should really get to know more about the star you are hitching your wagon to here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
your media talking head PROVED that he is biased and wouldn't let her speak.

Thanks for your opinion but I feel it is wrong. If she would have answered the questions and stayed on topic, she would have been able to speak. I suppose when mod "off topics" a post on ATS, they are not allowing you to speak?

If she had nothing substantial to say he would have let her say it and then dismissed it as false, rather than yelling at her to shut up.

That is pretty flimsy logic. If she wanted to talk about her dog being castrated I am sure they would have ended it as well. Luckily she has a webpage and minions on ATS to spread her message. Too bad they are just whining about how her message is not getting out instead of spreading it for her.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Here's how it should go:

Here is what I see.
1. Obama is president.
2. You all say he is lying about everything.
3. Orly makes some claims.
4. You all say she is honest about everything.

The critical thinking of the birther movement pains me.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by imitator
Here's how it should go:

Here is what I see.
1. Obama is president.
2. You all say he is lying about everything.
3. Orly makes some claims.
4. You all say she is honest about everything.

The critical thinking of the birther movement pains me.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

well i read your replies sinnthia and again your just building a straw man argument you make proof this abstract than can only be satisfied by your rules...
Fact is we can all see the BC is a fake 9+ layers of fail and we also know the sin numbers are real since we know who got them from where and how..
the fact you think we need to answer to you is laudable but I for one will not. Just like 9/11 or this bin laden farce I trust my own eyes and logic over the official story.

you say she is no hero well then may I ask you who is?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

well i read your replies sinnthia and again your just building a straw man argument you make proof this abstract than can only be satisfied by your rules...

Please explain what my strawman argument is? I even went to a right wing tabloid's source just to play by birther rules? You all forget WND was your bible?

Fact is we can all see the BC is a fake 9+ layers of fail and we also know the sin numbers are real since we know who got them from where and how..

I call complete BS on this. You have no clue what those layers mean, how they got there, or why there were there to be found. I would be thrilled if you could prove me wrong yourself instead of posting some youtube video from someone you do not know and just saying you believe it.

Where did you refute the expert analysis? I must have missed that. Maybe it is in the same place you named your source so we can see if that person is trustworthy? Youtube star?

the fact you think we need to answer to you is laudable but I for one will not.

What reality did you fall into? I do not think you need to answer to me for anything. Go on about your business then. Obama is president and I am not the one trying to unseat him. I could care less if you never answer my questions. Where will that get you? Pouting about Obama still being in office I suppose. Go for it.

Just like 9/11 or this bin laden farce I trust my own eyes and logic over the official story.

you say she is no hero well then may I ask you who is?

Superman. I am not even going to pretend to see 9/11 in this thread, sorry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join