It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK - Anyone Fancy A Game of Chess? All The Pieces are Lined Up and Waiting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Haha, well said.

Poker for me though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Haha, well said.

Poker for me though.

But you can guess the next move though?

Perhaps Obama is a genius after all eh.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Haha, well said.

Poker for me though.

But you can guess the next move though?

Perhaps Obama is a genius after all eh.

Long time ago I read he has 110 IQ (very high), probably about the same as many members in ATS. Never heard about him playing chess, only basketball....and not too well, last time he got a bleeding mouth.

By the way, our militar intelligence and forces should have the credit for killing Osama Bin Laden, not him only.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wouldn't that be amazing is some type of 'state of emergency' happened between now and election time at the poles here today in Canada? I mean it would be a life saver for Harper - the currently Prime Minister who has been signing all those unions and agreements the past year with Mr. Obama. Not to mention making huge tax cuts for big US owned corporations residing here in Canada, and those Canadian ones selling such things as Oil, Gas, Hydro/Electricity, and Water to the USA.

The NDP who never holds the federal majority interest here in Canada because they are all for the little guy, little business, and taxing the rich, and against the war, but for some reason have caught the interest of the people across the country by a landslide. This will be horrible for Harper and his Conservative government, and the planned Canada-US 'unions'(I can't even remember how many new Canada-US policies were created this past year...).

It would also mean a fatal blow to the NWO(if it is indeed real/coming), as Canada wouldn't be bailing out anmore of the USA debt, buying new fighter jets(even though Personally I believe we truly should get them given that Canada has had the strongest world economy for over a decade, holds a long running title for the strongest banking system in the world, has been at war in the middle east for over a decade and thus shown the rest the world we're 'not that innocent anymore', and maybe for what may very well be the most important point in that we are now actually selling our resources around the globe after sitting on them for the past 100 years. With all the term oil going on something is going to break within the next year, and when other large nations come knocking for a slice of Canadian pie we are going to wish we had bought the most up to date fighter jets available to protect resource gold mine-uh sorry, little rant there).

Not that I think any 'state of emergency' is going to hit by this afternoon canceling the elections, and keeping Harper in power only to then dump as much $ as he can into the military budget while he still can, I was merely saying ,' hmm wouldn't that be something...?'

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

This game is unwinnable.

Until humans learn to comprimise instead of control people then you'll have these problems. We will end up causing a mass extinction(first the outsiders,then the elite) because certain groups of elite persons cannot tolerate not being in control. This insane attempt at a one world governance is bound to fail in the long term.Why?
Corruption,Greed,intolerance,pride,selfishness,dishonesty. Human imperfection is like a toxin. As soon as you try to create a utopia you end up destroying it with your own hands. A Utopia is impossible because human corruption makes it so.

So I think this one world order is just delaying the invenible.

I think the lowly cockroaches,rats, and beatles will out live the "great" human race.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

War has been around since the dawn of time. Whether it be between 2 different cells, fighting for survival, 2 packs of animals competing for territory or humans over resources.
Same thing, different day.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You left out China and India? And Japan. And barely touched on the Middile East? What are your views on those, and can you expound on the Middle East and Central Asian situation? And what about South America? How does the G8-G20 relation to the SCO and NAM? And what in your opinion is the end game here/ What are the motivations and consequences?

join