It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osamamania!!! Get it while it's hot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes dear reader you too can can catch real time results of Osamamania in progress. Follow the link & watch the cattle slobber all over themselves in a frenzy of Osamainsanity.

encrypted.google.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by drblair because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Check out Hugh Hefner's comments >>>

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
wow the speed words travel in the internet is mind boggling

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drblair

No sh*t, buddy! I'd like to think cooler heads would prevail. But it seems like the internet has exploded into a blood feast frenzy over this. I was a loyal supporter of a candidate for Lt. Gov in my state, until tonight. When she began celebrating over the death of this guy, and remarking about how great it was he was finally executed, and, dumb a$$ me, I just had to comment about something about a trial before we all go crazy and consider this, and think this might be the end of...........something.......lol..........she told me to "Get off my page traitor" and before I could defriend her, I was subjected to all sorts of insults and threats. lol Not that I thought any of those computer commandos could actually harm me, lol,

Just crazy stuff. Insanity. And a week or so from now, all those folks will be at each others' throats, again. This is not what will unite people.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

The craziness is everywhere right now...If you watch the live twitter feed you can see how ridiculous this will be for days, weeks.

top topics

join