It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was anyone else watching MSNBC prior the the announcment? "Grim development involving an overseas C

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Every pool reporter at the White House, and every news director in the nation - including those overseas at CNN and Fox, knew of the kill hours before anyone else did. It's standard operating procedure. The White House commonly gives a "head's up" to media outlets to let them know what's happening so that they can create the necessary on-air elements and rundowns to incorporate into their broadcast.

Along with the information is a rider from the White House that says, essentially, "DO NOT UPSTAGE THE PRESIDENT". It's generally understood that to do so would have some sort of negative repercussions akin to being iced-out of all future press events.

Still, there were some outlets that ignored the embargo. NBC, for example, was stating on-air what happened a solid 30 minutes before the president came out.

Also, the government knew of his location for months. They had enough time to construct a full-scale replica of the compound that the SEAL team used for training. It should come as no surprise that the US Government gave notice to the Royals that something was going to go down and that they should avoid traveling.

No conspiracy here, just political posturing.
edit on 5/3/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It was not a error in reading the piece of paper. Think his eyes were visually looking at the paper for more then enough time to tell the difference between OBAMA and OSAMA and he clearly could tell the difference because he was stating that Oboma will be making a speech...etc etc he was well into this segment to distinguish what he was reading , it is in no relation to OBL death that is a smoke screen i believe there was something on that paper about the middle east and nuclear weapons. If we can use the the dates for the nuclear bombardment of Japan we can then align those to whats to come.

The rulers and key players are all about #s and will do all they can to have there dates carried out without delay. August 6, 1945 and the second on August 9, 1945 were the dates of the first Nuclear strike on a country and these will once again occur theres only 2 places it can take place...everything is pointing to USA and MIDDLE east go figure....

This osama distraction is really a pawn move making way for a opening for the checkmate. I feel sorry for America in general they are deceived and deprived of life changing knowledge that will forever set them free from the invisible prison that surrounds them all they are totally unaware of the attacks within. They know that with all the technological advancements with our world and its interconnection with our daily lives when we loose this function it will be like taking water away. they have effected they minds and bodys of there citizens with poisonous fatty foods that take away your ability to fight back and repel this invasion .

America does not have enough fit soldiers to ensure there global takeover soo they unite 3countries into one and use a universal military to conduct there plans. We our in a age where our way of life is gone forever it was bad enough we were all slaved from birth to go out work for food and housing when essential the world would be soo much better if collectively we worked to explore the stars we shared resources no one had more then the next and we all shared this common desire. There will be no need for currency as life would have no need to express itself threw material means.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry if it's been talked about, but did anybody hear about how Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, apparently know what Obama was going to announce before any news organization?

www.hollywoodnews.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Proctor11

i think you and your friends got over excited and assumed that a world changing announcement was about to be made you were probably dissapointed with the news you got and are now starting to read to much into it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Yes of course all us ATS conspiracy nuts are just overreacting.
It was just a grimm reminder after all, nothing here at all.
The world has its closure now lets all move along.

To-day do I bake, to-morrow I brew,
The day after that the queen's child comes in;
And oh! I am glad that nobody knew
That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

i didnt know all of ats wrote this thread i thought you managed it all by yourself

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join