It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was anyone else watching MSNBC prior the the announcment? "Grim development involving an overseas C

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Okay so i just watched this video and i noticed something. U can overhear some of what they r saying in the background i haven't gone threw all of it to get the pieces i don't have the time right now. if u watch from around 16.40 to 16.48 u can hear the lady presenter say something, i cant make the first part of what she said out but the last part sounds like "Tell them". Have a listen and see what u get from it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by john1287
reply to post by Krzyzmo

id like to see the viedo but did you notice that msn on the net said that the obama was going to talk about et
it was there for 3 minutes then changed to osama death i saw it did anyone elese
edit on 2-5-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

Now that would be really interesting, if someone could find it somehow! I´m positive, that the real news was something else and they brought up Osama´s death to distract people.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What I saw was the holding back of news. All so Obama can bask in the glory. To increase his popularity and chance for re-election. But who cares that there were some really concerned citizens out there. Staying up past their bedtimes for Obamas publicity stunt.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

i did try to bring it back up but could not i am not much of a computer person sorry it was there me and my family saw it with a big surprise that it was there ill keep trying
edit on 3-5-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think you're right. Osama's death really happened but there was something else that was supposed to be reported.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Where's that clip!?!?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why don't you find out the reporters name and call him? I'm sure he has a phone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Ok party people, I found the video you desire..

Go to around 8:35 and let it roll from there

edit on 2-5-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

WOW!!! That report was earth shaking to me and I call my husband over to watch and he's like "Ya, big deal" How can two people in the same house feel so differently about what was said in that clip? That frightens me to say the least. They made it clear it was a major CIA operation. OBL's death is so old news and who really cares. I guess we just watch and wait to see what becomes of this. I feel like most of us on ATS have heightened senses (or just really smart)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by likeabull
Why don't you find out the reporters name and call him? I'm sure he has a phone.

Or I'm sure you can email or Facebook him. She calls him Mike but I don't see him on the MSNBC web page.
edit on 3-5-2011 by tamaransd because: added info.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proctor11
reply to post by Watts

You're entitled to your opinion, but care to explain how the fact that all of this happened some fifteen minutes before anyone brought up Osama and that they used the very specific term "grim" is insignificant?

Alas, glad someone else can back up that this was on MSNBC. Thanks.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Proctor11 because: (no reason given)

Well they were given the wire report and allowed to read it, we saw the initial reaction (death is grim, regardless of who died) but they were told to wait to give announcement. Without having a report to read beforehand they wouldn't have had anything to announce once they were given the green light.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

Originally posted by john1287
reply to post by Krzyzmo

id like to see the viedo but did you notice that msn on the net said that the obama was going to talk about et
it was there for 3 minutes then changed to osama death i saw it did anyone elese
edit on 2-5-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

Now that would be really interesting, if someone could find it somehow! I´m positive, that the real news was something else and they brought up Osama´s death to distract people.

This is extremely interesting. surely theres a cache.. Maybe somebody trusted here can remote assist?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video...nothing to see here of any concern. Major news outlets just wanted to get 1000% verification that the rumor was true. That's all.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah I was wondering also, I found something weird my self when looking at the situation room photos at the White House Flickr page -

The original Flickr photos are photo-shopped now but for a small time where the original ones. Here is the original and the newer ones hope this make sense.

Original saved in time! -

See for your self - White House Flickr Page

Flickr White House Page - Look close at the paper near H. Clinton - Pix-elated in Photoshop -

Now I will point out the discrepancies -

H. Clinton, here eyes clearly Photoshopped - Image of what she is looking at must be crazy?

NOW THE BIG IMAGE OF EVERY THING - The compound Osama was in is under the Martian Looking Satellite image-

Here is a photo of his compound for proof of the image under the unexplained one -

I just found this and wanted to share - the whole thing sounds to perfect.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Proctor11

Just to say I happened to be watching MSNBC at that time as well! When he said he wasn't going to report it after saying he couldn't read anything that told him not to I almost lost it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Would the news anchors Really report on an item found on the net?

Doesn't it seem strange that Major News Networks would release info that someone posted on FaceBook or from a Tweet? Don't 'they' usually need a better source?

Is a Tweet a Reliable Source for a Major Breaking Story??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

Thats what makes you wonder, this crazy story coming down - then changed at the last minute - you never no. We are only in a simulation any ways right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by s0jwa

Holy crap i just watched the video from 16:40 to 16:48 and i did hear a women say tell them!
weird indeed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Way before the announcement, i knew it was had to something about war, or bin laden. I knew it, but i wanted to prove myself wrong and wait for the announcement, then i found out on twitter it was about bin laden. I was so freaking pissed

here's what i tweeted before the announcement

if i here, anything about bin laden, oasma, war, or anything dont give a # about. Im going to turn off my damn tv 9:42 PM May 1st via web

edit on 3-5-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
No one seems to be commenting on the fact that the royals cancelled their honeymoon last minute for "security concerns" and mentioned the middle east, then this happened ... what, two days later? Did they have forewarning?

We're on high security alert, but I don't think anyone in this country cares. Everyone assumes the Americans are all happy, but the Americans here don't give a #. The Europeans, by & large, think it was a con job.

This thread is interesting because I wondered if Americans in the USA really were celebrating. I guess not?
edit on 3-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Anyone else find it ironic the announcement cut into Trump's Celebrity Apprentice show? Right before it ends and he fires somebody....

The streets of the United States erupted in celebration last night.
For hours people were united as one.
That all came to a halt when the announcement was made..
"Sorry, we meant to say 'Osama'.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join