It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was anyone else watching MSNBC prior the the announcment? "Grim development involving an overseas C

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i love our website. the fact you guys dug up the footage BRILLIANT.

but this whack witch reporter??? 'we would never want to mislead you...'

what news do they report that does NOT mislead you?
and why would they need 'permission' to REPORT the news???

i met some strange chick who worked for fox news one night, and she told me they buried stories all the time. when she asked her boss why, the boss always told her, 'it comes from on high.'

more crap for the sheep to feed on is all it is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Well did anyone ever think "Holy Crap they Killed Osama" as huge news?

Last night I was like holy crap I can't believe it, so it was huge news as far as I was concerned.

I am not saying that the media doesn't cover things up, etc, but you have to admit, Osama being found, killed and we have a body ....that's pretty large news, right?

It's been a long 10 years in the making. Most of us thought he was dead long ago.

Can I please have some proof of this body you claim they have?
The one piece of the jigsaw that would answer a lot of my question's just so happened to be dumped into the ocean.

TPTB will be glad to hear that you where shocked, that was their objective & you are now considered a good little sheep

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Just saying he could have glanced at it and seen the words "Obama" "killed" or even "Osama" and thought it said "Obama"????

Who knows, these people only do a half job at the news anyway.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Osama is dead, but the public doesn't even give a #

anyways, this was put up 19 minutes ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Is anyone else thinking about the two pakistan agents shotdead by that contractor in pakistan?
Somehow i think they offered the al queda nukes to find ben ladin.....sort of bait to bring himout to buy themmaybe?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna ...and why would they need 'permission' to REPORT the news???

This gets right to the heart of the matter. Got a couple of hours? I understand, rhetorical question.

Like asking the cat why it ate the canary.

Excellent point though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Proctor11

i'm from utica ny a place that was just hit with a flood. the unusual thing is other than the barge canal swelling during spring thaw it dont flood even thats small and doesn't hit any residential area the parts where these floods were is at least hundred foot up i went to youtube and searched (utica ny flood 2011) to see if there was film but only one good clip but its not the utica flood its a guy in england who dreamt the flood (MIGFOXBAT) hes got several videos and a youtube channel but never seen him here you should check them out

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Wow... Way to prove to everyone you're manipulated there news dude.

I didn't hear 'grim' in there tho.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes I agree it has been ten years in the making, but it still does not change anything. I mean it is good that they got him...but I would not call it WOOOOOHOOOO PARTY TIME...jump up and down and do cartwheels and celebrate!!! We are so happy that we killed someone!!! Let's all gather together now that our loved ones have been avenged!!!

I think that the celebrating was a bit much over revenge, I just thought we were above that. I think that Americans should have felt JUSTIFIED, but not actual JOY at the fact that we just assassinated someone. Acknowledge that what was done needed to be done, but it did not change anything. This is one snake that I don't think will die when you remove the head. The body will just grow a new head.

Do you feel safer now? Do you think that the same people who revenge-killed over the burning of a few Qurans are not going to revenge-kill over the assassination of their leader? No...we are much less safe right now. Remember how angry you were on 9/11 and saw the footage of those people celebrating in Afghanistan? We just celebrated the death of the leader of a bunch of kamikaze, western-hating, religious nutballs. I am sure there are plans for ultimate revenge underway right now and we will most likely see something dreadful over this. I hope not, but think about the most likely outcome.

And then I supposed we can spend the next ten years hunting the new leader down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

i felt the same way...does this announcement change anything thats going on in the world? no. so why even bother. also obama is always a few days late on any message about any major world event if he comments at all! the strangeness of it all is unacceptable to any half aware person...i was expecting maybe he would at least be saying that he is stepping down, leaving the office of the presidency, guess that too already happened...stay tuned...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
The timing of the statement from the President arrived in The Middle East in the daylight on Monday morning.
surgical timing???

You know they pushed back from 1030 to 1130 and now I am wondering if they prolonged the announcement to coincide with muslim prayer - meaning after prayer. I don't know the time zones over there but it would be interesting to see how it coorelates. I could not understand why POTUS took so long to come on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow. That is crazy. I'm very interested.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
An interesting theory, but after seeing the video I think the way the reporter talked about it has been misrepresented earlier in the thread. He doesn't look particularly disturbed. It doesn't seem like he's had some inclination that it's news any graver than what has actually come out. But it has been an interesting read, thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, the crowds of Americans cheering on the death of Osama looked like a scene fresh out of a tribal killing in somalia. what have we become, people? this isn't a time to have a PARTY this is a time to have JUSTICE

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
I'm sorry, the crowds of Americans cheering on the death of Osama looked like a scene fresh out of a tribal killing in somalia. what have we become, people? this isn't a time to have a PARTY this is a time to have JUSTICE

Well said. You must remember that the news shows only what they want us to see. How many thousand people anti war protest marches have not even seen the airwaves. Everybody knows that the world is full of ignorant people it doesn't matter if your American or Somalian it is not a race thing it is a dumbed down population thing. I wonder how many of those out celebrating call themselves Christian or hold themselves up to other ideals only to forget them in the emotional contagion of blood lust that is a staple of the TV diet in many countries.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

That was what I was saying....I think it makes us look savage, immature, and very ignorant...especially when they started interviewing people there. "What made you guys come down here?" Her reply was, "WOOOOOHOOOO he's dead!!!!!" The next few were equally as bad. Some of them didn't even know what his name was, and one of them really had no idea why they were there, "Just seemed like a lot of fun going on here". I thought....is the rest of world watching this?? I felt like a high-school kid whose mom just showed up at school in a bathrobe and curlers.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

That was poetic! My thoughts exactly! Great post!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by Krzyzmo

The timing of the statement from the President arrived in The Middle East in the daylight on Monday morning. surgical timing???

Have a star for being the person with intelligence and denying ignorance . smack on mate, nothing more, in actual fact I reckon that time in the middle east would of been first pray time. someone can work it out, but I live in Western Australia and we got reports at 10.30am that something was happening and got Obama's message at just past 11.30 am, middle east about 5 hours in front, 6 ,30 am in the middle east as the sun is coming up which is first pray time, yep great surgical timing
Wal
edit on 2-5-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

Plus, celebrity apprentice was on. Big eff you to the trump.
2nd.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
The timing of the statement from the President arrived in The Middle East in the daylight on Monday morning.
surgical timing???

You know they pushed back from 1030 to 1130 and now I am wondering if they prolonged the announcement to coincide with muslim prayer - meaning after prayer. I don't know the time zones over there but it would be interesting to see how it coorelates. I could not understand why POTUS took so long to come on.

They were waiting for the bussed in college kids from GWU with their new US flags to arrive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
reply to post by mkkkay

Just saying he could have glanced at it and seen the words "Obama" "killed" or even "Osama" and thought it said "Obama"????

Exactly right.
I don't know if this is what happened or not, but I certainly appreciate perceptive thinking such as yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join