It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWOL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Nothing quite like deserting your post when all you really have to do is fly a jet over Texas for a few hours each day. I'll tell you, those Vietcong sure did have a hard time taking Texas, what, with all those brave Texas National Guardsmen flying around.

Really though, do you expect a man who had a D average all through high school and College to be anything more then a glorified frat boy?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I am glad I can say he was protecting my family in Texas while doin' beer runs.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
You were more likely to find him drunk at the local pub or nose down on a coke line then to see him bravely flying his jet across the Houston sky.

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
He'd make good roomate, keep the fridge stocked with cheap keystone beer and all the cane you can do.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
Really though, do you expect a man who had a D average all through high school and College to be anything more then a glorified frat boy?

Do you have any proof of this? I'm not saying I dont believe you, but you need to back it up, do you have access to transcripts or report cards or did you read this on the internet?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
showing that he did, in essence, desert... Not that it isn't likely, but I didn't see any "proof" of such an allegation. It wouldn't surprise me though...

dom

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.awolbush.com...

He does kind of look like a D-grader, so I haven't bothered googling for that...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Proud American.........no use with the non sequiturs on this board. They rant and rage. tsk....tsk

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
USP, I have heard many times on this site about his poor grades, but I'm yet to see a bit of proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why is he Prez.........?.........tell u wut dough, he wuttin bee whare he at if hiz grades where bad.........yup yup

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
with the non sequiturs on this board. They rant and rage. tsk....tsk

Pot I want you to meet the Kettle.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
exactly...........I knew you would notice. Lysergic, more like Allergic........to all

dom

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh FFS then...

www.newsmax.com.../11/30/11747

Got a 'C' at Yale. I thought most people acknowledged that Bush was a bit thick, did you really need evidence? Just search for "George W Bush academic record" at www.google.com to find lots of articles talking about his general lack of knowledge on world affairs etc..

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
More like d-lysergic acid diethylamide

in the mean time, Cry me a river.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Kudos dom............bet you racked you brains.......trying to find it. (Standing and clapping)

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
More like d-lysergic acid diethylamide

in the mean time, Cry me a river.

[size=10]BOO HYPEN HOO !

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Dom. As I said, I never said I didn't believe it, I just wanted to see some proof. I usually try to post proof when I make accusations, but I know you didn't post it.

dom

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No probs PA.

I wouldn't call it 100% proof though, the writer does point out that the university records aren't in the public domain, but Bush's record was apparently leaked.

I think I've read some quotes from GWB admitting that he doesn't have a great academic record somewhere. Is there a biography of GWB?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join