It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Let me understand this.
1. The USA found Bin Laden in a mansion in Pakistan. They shot him and took the body. No photos or footage released.
2. The mansion has been torched, and all evidence is now destroyed.
3. His body was dumped at sea, to obey some non existent Muslim tradition

... and the White House expects us to just take their word for it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a5a89c89a18.jpg[/atsimg]

Please, don't tell me you actually believe this?

But, thank god we live in democracy right? because our news outlets and media will properly scrutinize and investigate this, I mean that's what a fair, balanced and non-biased media outlet do right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fab0c653937.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91d1ea9c68f4.jpg[/atsimg]

People, this is a SET-UP! And I beg you dont fall for it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his burial place to become a terrorist shrine.

To avoid that, an informed source tells me, the intention is the bury his body at sea -- leaving no definitive location for the final resting place of his body.

This should read:

"U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his body and real evidence of his death to be uncovered by the public.

To avoid that, an informed source tells me, the intention is to burn and bury his body at sea -- leaving no definitive trace that he was ever found or killed.

BTW, we already took the liberty of doing that without showing it."

You never know… they could be telling the truth..!!?? I really want to believe them, it's just so hard,

edit on 2-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well here we go. No matter what there will always be a question as to the validity of his death now. Even if they come out with pics tomorrow. The pics will be scrutinized and photoshop claims will abound (which may be valid).

The only thing that might help is video of the body. Perhaps that is harder to fake.

Either way. This is now a HUGE conspiracy topic and will always be.

So they got rid of the body that fast? Really US Gov? Freakin Really????? Pathetic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is strange news. If they faked this there are many possible reasons for this.

One obvious reason is to boost Obama's popularity and his chance of reelection and of course to distract people from the whole birth certificate crap.

I don't know what to think.
edit on 2-5-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

You never know… they could be telling the truth..!!?? I really want to believe them, it's just so hard,

Same man, at the moment there is more reason to believe its b/s than truth, i guess we will have to wait for the announcement obama makes later today to the US people
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is interesting...

www.heraldsun.com.au...

The US decided to bury him at sea because it would have been difficult finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist, the official said.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by US forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition.

That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said.

The official did not immediately say where the body was buried at sea.

It was earlier repored that bin Laden's body had been moved to Afghanistan. It has been reported DNA tests confirmed his death.

Afghanistan is a landlocked country...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Lead-In:

Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,
and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

dumping the body of Osama bin Laden at 'Sea'... is setting up the conditions for the staged return from the waters of the Sea of the once 'dead' leader of the forces opposing the Western World empire
i.e. AQ and Osama the 'terrorist',
the beast, counter-empire having 7 heads & 10 horns ...(a figurative Caliphate, incl. Taliban & AQ & the Islamic Brotherhood, et al)

this is all a orchestrated set up for several possible events...

a reprisal, by Osama diehards on Europe or the West or whatever soft target is readily at hand...
the dismissal of credibility of the Western Intel and Special Forces operating in Pakistan...

and the cessation & immediate ouster of western military operations in Pakistan...
having the killing operation done in a fashionable area near Islamabad no less...
the USA loses face

ADD:

Note that reports are that the Special Forces guy shot bin Laden in the head...
note they carefully point this out...
because the 'mortal head wound' is a major element of the prophecy, see verse 3 of the Lead-In

the shadow government controlling the USA's military/political/corporate/finanial branches
is carefully leaking out the elements of the story in piecemeal fashion so that the connecting of dots is not readily apparent (and my paranoid-schizo sense is not going into hyper drive)
the globalists are in cahoots with the apparent enemy ...and giving us the set up for Revelation 13 to commence
edit on 2-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Man I can't sleep.... I'm to angry because of this sea burial BS.... I feel like they're lying, it's such a strong gut feeling that it's making me sick!!!

How dare they try to fool us..... really sick!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ok a few questions.

1. How come more people (John Q Public/Media) aren't more concerned with the original time-line?

I could've sworn I heard an anchor say that the government has know about his death for about a week now, since LAST Friday. But now all of a sudden, there's no further mention of that piece of information in the numerous reports. Also, if they have known about his death, why the "breaking news." Why not a scheduled announcement of such a major piece of information? An advertised/planned prime-time special?

2. Not SIX hours after Obama's "breaking news" of Osama's death, there are reports flying that Osama's body will be buried at sea because it is customary to bury the body with-in 24 hours, or before the next prayer.

Now let's go back to my first point, if they have known about his death for over a week, their claims of a hurried burial are crap.
If Osama Bin Laden was really killed today, why are we respecting HIS beliefs when he supposedly took a big huge dump all over ours?
And if they knew they would be burying the body at sea (they had to of known, that's not a snap decision made w/in less than six hours), why didn't the President just say so when they announced his death?

3. THERE'S NO PROOF IT WAS BIN LADEN!!!!!

Really?! The government officials over seas performed a DNA test within six hours, let alone a week? Riiight. They want the citizens of the United States to believe that he's magically dead with out ANY shred of proof? Where's the superstar who shot him? Why aren't we seeing a gazillion interviews with him?

Obama's announcement was like that episode of Family Guy when Lois is running for office... youtu.be... all he had to do was keep reminding people of Nine...gasp...Eleven.

One last piece of food for thought, consider it the cherry on the sh*t sundae "The fact that Bin Laden was killed in a mainstream urban area of Pakistan will raise questions about how the six-foot-four fugitive, one of the most famous faces in the world, managed to survive there for so long." quoted from www.guardian.co.uk...

Wow. In the age of Google, you'd think the President wouldn't like about something so easily disputed, like Muslim burial rituals. What an ass.

Love,
I'mWithStoopid ----------> OBAMA

edit on 2-5-2011 by ImWithStoopid because: I had left out words in my previous post, and it did not make sense. Thank you Jebus for editing =)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
There's nothing in the muslim practices that would require one to be buried in the sea.

Yes, but it's good practice to bury someone at sea if you want to hide them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If Osama was never shot and taken from the compound he was staying in, why is that people in Pakistan were Tweeting about the loud helicopters overhead before anyone except the president and a few Navy seal operative knew of?

If I were you all, I would be asking why they took so long to get him? They've supposedly known where he has been hiding since late-mid 2010. They've left it to now when they could have flattened him a very long time ago. if Bin Laden wasn't in that complex, who was and why were the helicopters there? People saw and heard them flying over.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

There is deffo something wrong with the way this is being done. The whole burried at sea is a respect for service men and women who fight for us not a scumbag terrorist, ok i know that no one wants to claim his body but dam at sea?

This will either make or break Obama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Being buried at sea . . . one can argue that they didn’t want a shrine, BUT . . . his kind of Islam wouldn’t allow for any shrine in death, therefore being buried at sea is very suspicious. Doesn’t make any sense unless they were at sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Acorrding to MSNBC they have pictures and DNA.
Sure, I bet they do

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by onehuman

There are always people claiming that someone isn't dead. Hitler. Elvis, the list goes on. If he is dead tell me what would you do with the body. Preserve him like Lenin? Have a Muslim burial? So there can be a funeral procession? They can't do anything but bury him at sea. Otherwise there stands a chance of pilgrimages for the next 1000 years.

In lieu of a buried body on solid earth, fellow fanatics/extremists will make pilgrimages to his last known location instead. The US totally missed the forest through the trees on this one, determined/faithful people make do with what they got.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Im quite sure they would have taken his body and where better than to a somewhere where extremists and the like couldnt reach it and the best place for that would be a ship, no real easy way to reach it. And finally bury him at sea. Im more than sure that there would be samples for DNA taken to make a positive match since he still has family alive that could be tested against said samples.

As for being buried at sea, what others in this post have stated is pretty much what I believe; no final resting place on land for crazy folk to go worship him. And do you really think the Saudi's would want his body back after all these years? I highly doubt it, and I dont imagine that the Pakistanis would either. SO that leaves the crazies in Afghanistan of whom im sure there are still quite a few that would happily take his body and probably have someone perform a bit of taxidermy on it and preserve that #.

TBH, I see conspiracy elsewhere within 9/11 & Osama, but really the burial at sea not so much.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
this is all BS man
the whole WORLD would want to see the body
the governments know this
so why dump him in the sea?
i honestly dont believe anything thats bein said on the news

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Osama is killed, body is disposed of in the Ocean a week later.

The reports say he was killed a few hours ago.
It's all too quick.
They are blatantly lying in our faces now.
Must mean the endgame is upon us.
edit on 2-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthsuit
Well here we go. No matter what there will always be a question as to the validity of his death now. Even if they come out with pics tomorrow. The pics will be scrutinized and photoshop claims will abound (which may be valid).

Lord Obama's disciples will never believe heresy against their one, true God. He is above such things, dispensing truth and justice to the world as he was born to do. His benevolence is well shown by this august treatment of Osama bin Laden's body. May the Lord Obama bless us and keep us. Amen.

/vomit

/TOA

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If getting rid of the *supposed* body *AT SEA* isn't enough to tell even a brain damaged, idiot that they are lying their collective arses off, *nothing* will.

This is so infuriating...it's *so* insulting, i cannot get over it!

What most annoying, is that people ARE going to swallow the BS...again, then we'll have *years* of arguments on here about the bloody lies...again.

They'll probably release some doctored image or vid clip, and all the shills will be out in force, directing everyone to 'the proof'..and we'll all be tied up in years of arguments about the 'proof'...again.

I really cannot believe they consider the world SO BLOODY THICK! Again!

ETA: Any Friendly ET races who are actively monitoring Earth communications, including this post...***PLEASE..I am hereby OFFICIALLY requesting asylum for my family and myself, based on the *INSANITY* from political and media sources, that have become intolerable on this planet! A world that can support human life will be enough, as long as it is not too harsh it will suffice, it does not have to have a society or civilisation in place, just support us...thank you (any time from now on will be fine)***

edit on 2/5/2011 by spikey because: added asylum request!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join