It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

Does it matter?? The government could put Osamas body on display at Times Square but everyone on ATS would only say it's fake. You can't ever please the paraniod people on ATS no matter what you do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The USA is severely mind controlled probably to the point of no return. I can gurantee the next false flag event will be nuclear...it wont be a dirty bomb.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

There is a difference between "paranoid" and "concerned". With Obama's death, I guess some people cannot accept that America has actually completed something they set out years ago to do, and have strapped on their tinfoil hats and jumped the train careening into Crazytown because if their "corrupt government" actually did something, what place do they have anymore?

Osama is dead, America had a tough call to make in his body ( oh wait, no we didn't, everyone hated the bastard and didn't want his decaying corpse near them), now it's time to move on and get back to topics that will affect people for more than ten years.
edit on 2-5-2011 by ScarletNyx because: typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Never in my entire time on ATS have I felt more certain of a government coverup than this story.

I think this is one of the most in your face, and dirty cover stories I have ever witnessed. Seriously, how much more can people take, everyone must see the stupidity and lies now, this surely cannot be....

I am shocked and amazed at the same time. I want to see several independent investigations into this, and hear from the man himself which ordered such a burial.

Islam does not condone or support extremism, so why was osama entitled to a traditional Islamic burial?

- is it even a traditional burial these days?
edit on 2-5-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletNyx

Hehe! You said Obama instead of Osama!

Obama is still alive and kicking!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
Does it matter?? The government could put Osamas body on display at Times Square but everyone on ATS would only say it's fake. You can't ever please the paraniod people on ATS no matter what you do.

It's not just people on ATS, there are many people questioning why, after all the money we've all spent on this costly war, was the ultimate prize dumped overboard, supposedly to "honor" the traditions of a religious fanatic that allegedly murdered thousands of Americans, when we've been pissing all over the traditions of moderate Muslims for years? They put honoring that fanatic, over proving to the American people that their #1 enemy is dead? That's pretty damned insulting...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

to be quite honest i dont care too much for this charade. but what i will say logically, is how did they have bin ladens dna before he died, to confirm it was him?

Checked with dna to confrirm its the man you want, so who got the dna profile of osama originallly.

ah whatever. this entire sherade is bordering on ridiculous. god bless america mr O says.Whilst his forces gun down innocents in foreign lands. I mean, i noticed, and am aware, that a reasonable majority of people are cheering that osama is dead. omg. serious head in the #ing sand cheering a guy for killilng a guy who kiled some guys. man everyone on the PODIUM is mindless and disconnected.

If experienced realitiy is to become some thing where one is joyous and free, the pathetic childish bull SHI ee t must stop

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The problem is, 98% of the population will swallow this even if they think it's fishy. Sure there might be a few days where the net i filled with talk about the fishiness of it all, but it will all die off and by the end of next week the world will be on to another drama.

We, the folk here on ATS, care about it all. But we keep forgetting that 98% of the population don't. 98% of the population will think, "Cool, he's dead, that burial business was a little dodgy, oh look, there's a girl with big boobs." They will then forget all about it until the OBL story becomes a false flag situation where it's the flame for a dirty bomb, or a war, or some other crap they want us to swallow.

You've got to hand it to them, they are a crafty bunch. The thing that I always think about in these situations is, "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" Seriously, what are we going to do? We are just sitting around behind our comfortable little computers bitching about how robbed we are, how stupid they must think we are, how the world is a joke.

I'll be the first to admit it, I won't do anything. There's nothing I can do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oh here we go.. of course we have the section of ATS writers who won't believe anything unless they get to touch the corpse themselves. Did you expect a public burial so you could walk by and take pictures? Nobody in his family wanted his body, Saudi Arabia didn't want it, so they dumped in the ocean. If you buried him, nuts would be coming to pay homage all the time.

Video/photos/DNA evidence will come out eventually. Why would we wait 10 years to lie we killed him?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Calm down everyone.

The proof will be leaked in 2012.

Just in time for the elections.

Seriously, I think everybody has a problem with all the conflicting stories.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
this is obviously a false story.

'Osama Bin Laden' has been public enemy #1 for 10 yrs. He's the most wanted terrorist, probably in the history of all terrorists. So what do they do after they finally find him and kill him ? They quickly 'bury' his body and do it in a place where he can never be seen again lol. Are you kidding me ? .. and to top it off, the reason they give is absolutely laughable .. to honor his religion ? .. who the heck 'honors' a mass murderer's religion .. unbelievable .. either this government is quite dumb or they wholeheartedly believe the masses are dumb .. I tend to believe the latter

anyone who falls for this has some serious brainwashing going on in their heads or they are just, plainly put, gullible .. I have some bridges to sell you all.
edit on 2-5-2011 by dude77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
reply to post by SusieX

i don't think they'd make his resting place a "shrine" per se, but to say that religious zealots(remember, you said they're "not considered muslims by other muslims") or those generally anti-american(in a violent way) wouldn't visit it(or "make pilgrimage")? i'd disagree.

and he may actually BE in an unmarked grave, and they just say they dumped him at sea to prevent exhumation.

I said that because most Muslims are religious but moderate. Its Wahhabists like Bin Laden who are fundementalists who take everything to the letter and have used Saudi petrol dollars to spread the scourge of Wahhabism to the four corners of the planet. If there is any group of people on this planet who would NOT be building shrines or going on pilgrimages to visit dead people its Wahhabists. They are too busy trying to attack female children who want to learn to read.

I believe Osama has been dead for ages. Why this sudden charade now, I dont know. Maybe the American Gov wants to upstage the Arab spring. They seem to be losing some of their favorite Arab puppets and the new coalition being formed between Hamas and Fatah must have the Zionists on Capitol Hill, anxious. Or do they want to take away attention from the debacle that is starting in Libya? Or divert attention from the economic situation, give everyone a "feel good" moment before the s*** really hits the fan. There could be a million possible reasons to do this now. But one thing is for sure, I dont buy any of it.

The American Gov had no problem broadcasting images of Saddam in his hole and parading him around, a man who never attacked the US. But Bin Laden, public ennemy number one for a decade, and no footage for the msm?

Just dumped at sea??

Im sorry but this story has more holes in it than a standard slice of Swiss cheese.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

It's not just people on ATS, there are many people questioning why, after all the money we've all spent on this costly war, was the ultimate prize dumped overboard, supposedly to "honor" the traditions of a religious fanatic that allegedly murdered thousands of Americans, when we've been pissing all over the traditions of moderate Muslims for years? They put honoring that fanatic, over proving to the American people that their #1 enemy is dead? That's pretty damned insulting...

What did you want them to do with the body "after all the money we've spent"? He's dead, they got him, there's no reason for them to keep him. Mount his head in the Oval Office? Conspiracy people are going to find the conspiracy in everything. Most real life people I've talked to don't find too much wrong with this at all, there's no reason to keep the body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not a coincidence, obviously they don;t want the evidence found. The other weird thing... Was that not the quickest DNA test in recorded history. It seems, at least in America, when DNA tests are conducted for crimes committed, or for any reason, it usually takes a couple of weeks? Weird!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

really? you're going to use a typo to fuel your conspiracy theories? one that I am sure will be repeated over and over again? We are grabbing at straws here folks.

Also, I blame the reptilian gay overlords communicating to me from Nibiru in the depths of Loch Ness for causing me to slip up and reveal their master plan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
of course there is a reason to keep the body ? this is supposedly the 'worst terrorist ever' .. they've been after this guy for 10 yrs !! .. he's supposedly responsible for killing thousands and singlehandedly causing the USA to go to war with 2 different countries.. how can you NOT show the public his body .. at least videotape it for a few minutes .. they had no problem doing that with saddam and his sons .. why is that ? can you answer that ? .. this smells and smells badly .. seriously wake up

Originally posted by theALW

What did you want them to do with the body "after all the money we've spent"? He's dead, they got him, there's no reason for them to keep him. Mount his head in the Oval Office? Conspiracy people are going to find the conspiracy in everything. Most real life people I've talked to don't find too much wrong with this at all, there's no reason to keep the body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
of course there is a reason to keep the body ? this is supposedly the 'worst terrorist ever' .. they've been after this guy for 10 yrs !! .. he's supposedly responsible for killing thousands and singlehandedly causing the USA to go to war with 2 different countries.. how can you NOT show the public his body .. at least videotape it for a few minutes .. they had no problem doing that with saddam and his sons .. why is that ? can you answer that ? .. this smells and smells badly .. seriously wake up

Originally posted by theALW

edit: sorry for the duplicate .. don't think I hit reply twice but I guess I did

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
Islam does not condone or support extremism, so why was osama entitled to a traditional Islamic burial?

- is it even a traditional burial these days?

because we always bury our enemies based on their customs and/or beliefs, we're not barbarians. it just so happens this time we were forced to dump the corpse into the sea because the corpse could be exhumed and/or desecrated, or his grave site could be vandalized.

and yes it was a traditional islamic ceremony, afaik.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Burried at sea!! That's the best they could come up with for their coverup? What the blazing deuce!!!

They didn't need to come up with anything better than that. As we can all see, the vast majority of the sheeple have bought into this story completely. Why even try if you don't have to? Or to put it another way, the level of credibility required is inversely proportional to the level of idiocy in your environment.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKF1897
Oh here we go.. of course we have the section of ATS writers who won't believe anything unless they get to touch the corpse themselves. Did you expect a public burial so you could walk by and take pictures? Nobody in his family wanted his body, Saudi Arabia didn't want it, so they dumped in the ocean. If you buried him, nuts would be coming to pay homage all the time.

Video/photos/DNA evidence will come out eventually. Why would we wait 10 years to lie we killed him?

Now you know how Ufologist's feel. But seriously this is pretty shady. All they would of had to do was allow a few independent organizations to examine the body to determine the truth. Enough organizations that a "cover-up" would seem implausible. As it stands, coming from a President whose trademark law had to be passed into law before congress was allowed to read it.. Well the US government doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join