It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Speech Of Osama Bin Laden Kill Was Allready Written..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Bin Laden's death would "bring great relief to people across the world."

No it would not.. how would that be possible if Monarch still rules us..

"Osama bin Laden was responsible for the worst terrorist atrocities the world has seen -- for 9/11 and for so many attacks"

No was not the guy..

Back to Topic.

This speech ---- /facepalm..

What is this that people suddenly feel more secure... he is not the person who decide anything, he is still alive or was Brought up from the freezer...

Amazing how the goods can be produced, after Al-Qaeda ( Of Which by the way, was created by the CIA whom Osama Bin Laden worked for - on the record! ) has put a new bogey man in place, "Anwar Al Awlaki - who dined at the Pentagon after the, "Fort Hood Shooting", also having set up the Christmas Day Underwear bomber who landed and was taken off the plane in Detroit - look it up by Search Engine on Fox website news! So, possibly the Globalists have no more use for Osama, who they have photographed as three different profiles already, one was so fat, that, one look and you'd say, “Who is that supposed to be?” Maybe they are not getting the scare factor out of citizens, to ask for more heinous security measures, so now they are throwing a facsimile under the bus? The original Osama I knew of was on Dialysis even on 911, so I believe he has been in rigor mortis for some years now!

We have been lied to too many times by, "President Barak Barry Soetoro Obama", so I won't get to excited, until I see the body, blood and intestines roll out on the floor beside me!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Anunakki because:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You see now that Obama is so low in the Polls he needs this credibility, so he can be the people's Saviour again and be credible enough, to bring the whole, "New World Order", down on America?

This Usurper is pretty Foxy, you have to watch him and his Globalist bosses E.g. George Soros, 24/7 - 365. If true great!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

I'm failing to see how or why you think the speech was already written...and when you think it was written???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

I totally agree.

Thank got he didn't say, "We Got Him !"

At least now, no one is talking about that poor excuse for a long form birth ceritificate.
Misdirection complete.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
the bulk of predictable white house speeches(like obama's OBL speech) are usually written years in advance and changed to fit the situation where need be. why wouldn't they be?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

Well, there goes Ron Paul's chance at the presidency -_-

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
People gonna want the troops home and their right back this could backfire on him already seen guy in CNN say it's time to end the wars we won

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ya think? They have prepared speeches already written up covering a whole mess of items in the event it does occur. It's known as being proactive and is modified a few minutes beforehand so that it's current and is easily updatedable to include any and all new, as yet unforseen events.

top topics

join