It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does The Average Muslim Think About Osamas Death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just wondering with fair mindedness what the average Muslim in the Western nations may feel about the death of a major Arab figure.
Are they relieved?
Are they sad?
Are they angry?
For truths sake when the 9/11 attacks happened many Muslims cheered , some caught on mobile phones in western nations, so we need to ask ourselves this question , as their are millions of Muslims in every major western nation .
Perhaps we shpuld be respectful of them , and not gloat too loudly?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Dr Expired because: accidental blank post

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If you are gloating about this news, then you are truly a sheep.

BAAAAA.

Wake up mate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

No death should never be gloated over, pity that at Melb airport (Australia)a number of immigrant Taxi drivers were caught on mobile phone cheering at the Taxi cafe Tv showing the towers burning.
Perhaps they were excited purely by the flames who knows.
Sheep are those who let the wolf eat them because there is no blood on his gnashing teeth.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't believe it is fair to say Muslims, but rather to say Muslim Extrermists or Islamic Terrorists. The extremists are the ones who might be sad and or angry.
Muslims, however, will be relieved at the horrid Muslim Extremist leader/terrorist is dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Expired, anybody who is the slightest bit happy about this news, doesn't fullly grasp what is happening.

We are seeing the final stages of the master plan play out, it's about to get interesting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Expired, anybody who is the slightest bit happy about this news, doesn't fullly grasp what is happening.

We are seeing the final stages of the master plan play out, it's about to get interesting.

Remember the Doc

Well expand what's going to happen?
And I ask this in the spirit of denying ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Why?
Aren't 'normal' Muslims allowed an opinion?

I for one would be interested in 'their' opinions.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
While Im not Muslim I do live in a Muslim country and have many friends who are Muslim.
I use the term Muslim kinda loosely here as yes they will go to Friday prayer but the rest of the week they will drink and party as well as I do.
I think something most people forget is that people have very little choice in what type of IsmISM you are brought up with and most Muslims are about as Muslim as the average American or Australian is Christian (Which is to say not very much)

The reaction here was non existant, the few Malaysians I asked about it didnt care either way and also spoke to a few Iranians and they were happy, most iranians dont consider themselves part of the Muslim/Arab world and are happy when it suffers any setback

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet most in the west will be relieved that Bin Laden is dead, it's a strongly perpetuated myth that there is some support from the Muslim community for people like Al-Qaeda when in actual fact most Muslims loathe groups like AQ who do nothing except bring disrepute to the Muslim community.

top topics

join