It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We arent necessarily 'CRAZY' persay but we certainly arent the sanest people on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
HEY!!! Do people call you crazy?? Are you suspicious of everybody you meet?? Do you often have long conversations with yourself on wether or not your sane?? Did your girl/boyfriend leave you cuz you were constantly muttering "They're after me. Everybody is out to get me." while rocking in a corner?? If you answered yes to any of these questions than The "We arent necessarily 'CRAZY' persay but we certainly arent the sanest people on earth" club is deffinately for you. Post up and youll get some free cookies and some medicines to help you maintain your insanity. Sodium Pentothal and Valium will be available at the door. We arent the MOST insane people on this hear planet. But we're pretty damn close.

We should meet weakly in chat or something.

(took the idea and ran with it...hope its okay Shidge
)

WANCPBWCATSPOE is born.

[Edited on 30-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hooray!

As promised:

PILLS, PILLS, PILLS! EVERYONE LOVES PILLS!!

COOKIES! (With crushed up pills inside!)

And some free complimentary LOVE!!!

Ack.. I guess we were all out of love.. So instead: MORE PILLS! HOORAY!

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS, BUT WITH MORE PSYCHOTROPIC MEDICINES!

HUZZAH!

[Edited on 30-7-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And if you don't like pills, you could always snort Pixy Stix !

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Oh yes...makes the nose tingle and turns the brain blue.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
And if you don't like pills, you could always snort Pixy Stix !

I remember inhaling those when I was young and choking on them. Much like crumbs of angel food cake or twinkies. Evil, evil crumbs!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once! It’s cold down there and the worms…they tickle! It’s almost enough to drive you crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
welll.... welll... wellll... welll....

(i can almost hear that being said in a creepy voice hahaha)

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I never, in my entire life, knew that pixy sticks came in any flavor other than "pure snortable sugar".

I am both shocked and appalled.
Or is that delighted and pleased?
OH GOD I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND.

All last night, while waiting to fall asleep, I kept thinking of funny ways to work "pills" into this thread.. And then I forgot them all as soon as I went to sleep lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When...when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills. I need my pills because there are so many diseases out there, and some of them start.. start inside your brain and then they work their way to your eyeballs, and then once they go to the eyeballs, they go around your head, into your ear, and then once they get to the ear, they go straight to the foot, and then the foot turns blue. Sometimes I freeze the pills and it's like eating a bunch of ice cream. So I put all the pills in a giant carton, and I put a little bit of milk, and then... and then I wait a couple hours, I take it out of the freezer, and then I get a spoon and then I just start eaaaating it. Some of the side effects to the medication I take are either nightmares, and sometimes diseases, and sometimes diarrhea, constipation, bleeding from the eyes. My ears ache. Sometimes, I get headaches, migraines, death. But I got pills to cure the death, so I take those and it... and it off-sets the death effects. I don't pop the pills, I take them and I eat them. I put them in my mouth and I swallow them and then they stay in my tummy and go turn colors and make them go larger, and then all of a sudden my diseases are cured for a short time until I have to take more pills. Sometimes people dont really like me because I'm always talking about my pills. BUT, not a problem! Because I got the little tiny pills that I take... take... take... take... take, to cure my depression, life is sometimes sad, and a purple pill makes it all better. Sometimes they give me pills in sedation. Sedation is different from a pill. Pills, I can eat. Sedation is a large needle that they stick in my eye!!! Oohhh right there with the things and the trauma and everything gone dead and the psychologists and the extra medication for all…!!! I think ill go take more medication with the things and the pill popper popitypopitypopity pop pop poo!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Cough medicine for everyone!

[Edited on 30-7-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
:w: *overdoses on DXM* *twitch* :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Foamy is our LORD and MASTER!!!! His Squirrelly Wrath shall RULE DE WORLD!!! Bow Down to FOAMY!!!!

Hehe...FOAMY!!!! [runs around screaming FOAMY!!!! while foaming at the mouth]

Join the Card Cult and you will be part of his EVAL PLAN!!! to rule the WORLD!!! with his Squirelly Wrath!!! MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My Name is DLM...and I ahve a Problem
[HI DLM!!!!!!!]

[Edited on 15-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I used to think I was crazy until I found out that everybody else was crazier that I was so now I feel normal

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I swear I'm not crazy, the waffle people really are after me. That and the librarian, the dry clearner guy, and the pizza delivery person. They're all trying to kill me I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Takes pills*, yeah I've met some strange people on ATS and BTS. Just remember, just because somebody thinks differently, waffle people!!!!, doesn't mean they're insane. *Takes lots of pills*

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Swiss spy on me.

I'm overmedicated.

Everyone is out to get me, and the only exception is my talking dog, associate and bussiness partner Boomer Ther German Shepherd/Golden Retriever.

*peeks out from room, then slams door behind him*

DE

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
WANCPBWCATSPOE is back!!!

Mmmm....pills!
external image

And more...COOKIES!! The bumps are pills!
external image

And alst but not least...cant forget the pixie stix that turn the brain blue!
external image

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I try to live without pills but my husband has lost his looks:

Where's the valium?????

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
dlm

FYEO

"per se" = Latin "by itself". (A per se matter is alone and not connected to another matter.)

You can call me sane, but you can't call me pedantic.

RSVP

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Dont get on me about the name...Shidge thought of it in chat and I just copied the title he came up with.

new topics

top topics

join