It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL announcement delay similar to The Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Yep, all good.

I know the margin issue, but take a look at the Silver graphs for the last few days, something does not look right.

And then look at the sharp 11% drop on opening of the Spot this morning, again does not look right.

Something / someone knows something and is manipluating Silver to hell..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I really can't say what I think the announcement was goign to be about. All I know is that "grim" isnt the adjective I would pick to describe the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Just seems fishy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Right the timing of the bases and DOd did not coincide with the killing in Pakistan. Not on such short notice worldwide.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I halfway expected Obama to show his true form tonight...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Another thing I just thought of... Wasn't his speech really short?

I heard a lot of people moaning and groaning that their favorite TV show was being interrupted because of Obama's announcement. His speech was really short don't you think? For something so ground breaking, you'd think it would be more than that. Why not just make it top headline news and have him do a press conference in the afternoon. Sunday night?

The whole thing about the reporter being nervous and chilling, if true, also raises some questions.

I hope there will be some leaks from some of these people in the coming days. Watch some of them be involved in freak accidents this week.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

What graph are you looking at? I don't see anything suspect, just silver making a high on the 25th and slowly starting to slide to the downside. I guess this 'push' down will start it moving toward 50DMA for the short term before continuing its run up. But anything can happen

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I agree on all fronts, for what it's worth. Initially, the reporters looked SCARED. Those claiming to have an idea of what it was about were downright nervous and stressing how incredible it was going to be. THEN....when they started talking about it being that Osama was dead, they had completely different demeanors. They seemed like they were actors that had been handed a really BAD script.

Obamas speech was VERY short, poorly said and absolutely corny. You're telling me, that in all the time that had passed since they suposedly suspected Osama was dead and they were waiting on DNA confirmation, all those highly paid speech writers couldn't come up with something better than THAT???? What in the WORLD was the delay for? They obvioulsy weren't refining the poor excuse for a speech. Also, I found it so very wierd how it was set up. Any time I have seen a televised anouncement, there are usually several advisors standing to either side of the president and the media in front of them. The way this was done, Obama could have been anywhere. How do we even know he is still at the white house?

When it showed him walking away down the hall, by himself...there was no one else there. It all felt so staged.

So just were are all the members of the presidents family? Where are the top advisors? All the bases were put on high alert earlier today, around the time he was probably done golfing? Hmmmm....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The news here said that there were gruesome details that they would be telling us and then after the commercial break, they just said Osama was shot in the head...last week. Being shot in the head isn't great, but these days, gruesome would be being beheaded or worse.

It does feel like something is being hidden.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What about this one?

www.kitco.com...

What you think?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I find it odd that they destroyed OBLs body so fast right after the confirmation. Seems fishy and why took the DNA test so long? He was the most wanted man on the whole world. It doesn´t matter what it is they still lie to us every f*cking time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join