It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weird Simpsons false flag attack message.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just adding another good link about disaster on May 11th on ATS now....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=701138

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yeah they have a stupid fetish for the number 11, they think they know vedic math or something, they wish they were... Its based on the nine point circle. draw a circle, make 9 arms, number each arm one to nine. The arm that is 1 becomes 10, the arm that is 2 becomes 11 etc. they think it has some kind of meaning.. lol They are just wanna-be's...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

its funny you should show a Simpson cartoon regarding Illuminati signs ,my 12 year old boy (boy genius) called me in to show me a number of Illuminati suggestive type themes on a number of episodes,i was surprised to say the least,on the bad side my kid thinks they are cool and wants to join the Illuminati after his education ...as homer would say doh!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I knew I'd see this again.. There is already a thread with over 450 flags over this same video back in November here:

It's On In 3 Days

I personally think nothing will happen though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
u lot are mad focusing on the clock in the simpsons
they aired a show 6months before 9/11 telling u the goverment
is willing to create a false-flag attack in the most densley populated place in america
for the sake of the military industrial complex and the people are but slaves to be used abused and murdered
in the name of greed
im english -not british-not welsh -not scotish=not irish
ENGLISH and im telling u right now if our goverment did something like 9/11 big scale attack o
n us ill blow myself up right next to the pm
sacrafice 1 life for the sake of millions

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe the clock is showing the actual time. 5:55pm on this Saturday? Didn't Harold Camping said the earthquake will happen at 6pm? New Madrid?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was very critical when this was first brought to ATS last year and this was one of the points I made. You can always change the date by simply rearranging the numbers. Needless to say I am not the least bit surprised that it is back again with a whole new date.

Is it a message informing people of the next false flag? I do not think so. I personally think it was just a stupid cartoon and people are reading way too much into it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendalI personally think it was just a stupid cartoon and people are reading way too much into it.

Is not a stupid cartoon, it's just a cartoon...

and yes people are reading too much into it, but The Simpsons rock

top topics

<< 1   >>

join