It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget it... now Obama is untouchable... removing the president who killed Bin Laden?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Look, I'm as happy as anyone that bin Laden caught one between the eyes thanks to our SEALs. I'm also very happy Obama was prudent enough to act upon solid intelligence.

I am NOT, however, going to cut Obama any slack on his terrible domestic/economic policies just because of this.

Anyone who does that because of this is out of their minds. If this is what gets him a new term in office then Americans are dumber than I thought.

Edit:

On that note...

edit on 2-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
IRONY:

The International Peace Prize Winner will be commonly remembered for killing someone.

IRM

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
If this is what gets him a new term in office then Americans are dumber than I thought.

Ya the amount of dumb is endless

we might have avoided 2008 if we were smart enough to dump Jr. in 2004 -

I am not sure what the edge of dumb is however, are the dumb who reelected Jr. actually smart, could their be
dumber, dumbness to be had?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
People will cheer and Praise Obama. Then they'll go home, pay five dollar/gallon gas, look in the paper for jobs that aren't there, feed their kids stuff they got from the food bank, and forget what a frigin' "hero" Obama is/was.

A Childs hunger is stronger than a political speech.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

There could be.

Unfortunately the difference between Kerry and Bush in 04 was nil.

I remember being seriously pissed off at Kerry for running on the blue version of Bush's platform.

I'm hoping people will vote closer to the Constitution. Between Obama and Bush enough damage has been done.

2008's crash was not avoidable by the vote of any one man to the White House. It was systemic corruption, cover-up, and cronyism that caused that mess, and it will be the same today. Not to mention the unrestricted power of the Federal Reserve to blow up bubble after bubble and telling us it's good for the economy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think President Wilson learned that same lesson. He might have won World War I but that did not make him popular. He was so deeply despised among Americans for what he had done throughout his two terms that come 1920 the Democratic Party had won a mere 34% of the vote.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hell ya

If we would have just elected McPalin everything would be great!

OR if we just elected Bush for a 3rd, the economy would be fine.

I am so in love with Obama I think he is the savior with magical powers, Obama save me, government save me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Not to mention the unrestricted power of the Federal Reserve to blow up bubble after bubble and telling us it's good for the economy.

And not too mention that politicians changed federal statue allowing financial entities the ability to insure their own
risk and then sell that risk and bet against their own position and duty of trust. Leverage their risk over a garbage pit and ride the gravy train to freedomville! Or the private rating firms that knowingly gold stamped the worst garbage
in the history of corruption.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I have to say, im a very patriotic person, served my country, been to tea party rallies, always been very active........

And the display i saw tonight across America with the cheering and chanting made me completely sick to my stomach..............

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

And we're STILL waiting for handcuffs.

During the S & L crisis there were something like 1200 arrests. This time around? Nothing. Not one.

Except for maybe Madoff.

But the big banks remain untouched. Part of what the government is supposed to do is protect the property rights of the individual. In this case, they let the banks steal homes from people. I'm not sure if you read the Market Ticker, but Karl Denninger has been steadfastly covering the issues with foreclosures for some time now.

He's even uncovered some outright corruption in AZs state legislature in regard to banks producing the notes on the homes they've foreclosed on...It's a mess.
market-ticker.org...
market-ticker.org...
market-ticker.org...

Osama being dead is great. Handcuffs on the banksters would be wonderful too. I wonder if we're going to have to wait ten years for that as well.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

It means that no shill pretending to run for office will have to use 'catching Bin Laden' as a talking point, as trump has done within the last two months, when breaking on to the potus wanna be stage. Think of what this does to all future potus candidates. It galvanizes them in gleaming zionist 911 agreement, rather than to cast any doubt on any platform, suspicion, or wrong utterance. It gives the subjects/victims of government gone wild a complicit role in murder, and bearing false witness.

It effectively acts to obscure recent political graffiti, coast to coast, sea to shining sea, and helps zionize 911, but let's see how long this glue patch holds up. The dam was breaking apart pretty good recently. In my mind it's a shill news piece. A little late, but barry wants to get started on hos re-election promises and premises. Rahm says so.

Why Bin Laden? lol. They keep up with us pretty good here, don't they?

edit on 2-5-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What I've seen today has literally made me lose my last reserve of hope for humanity.
Humans are just worthless delusional animals with a tiny bit of unused capability for self improvement. Our ability to be manipulated is limitless apparently.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think they try to build up the confidentiality and love of the people toward the POTUS...then they will do something "out of the blue" so that it may balance the scale.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This will never ``fly`` for the sheeple.

The ``birther`` issue has just died, along with ``criticizing`` most of what Obama is doing. Remember post-9/11? Questioning Bush was like drowning a baby. It's about to happen again. And it is disgusting.

What on earth on you on about? Is it not you who is jumping to conclusions? We just got good news for those victims of 9/11 and other attacks and all you can do is post a politically motivated thread about how "disgusting" it is that Obama looks more positive from this?

Why can't we just celebrate on the day that significant justice was made? Can we do this?

You still have a chance to vote, you still have chance to voice your opinion. Really, get off it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Why can't we just celebrate on the day that significant justice was made? Can we do this?

Significant JUSTICE is made when those accused stand fair trial. And you of all people ought to know that, considering your knowledge. If you call murdering someone based on hearsay a day to celebrate, then you can see why I don't have a lot of respect for the way you have assimilated that knowledge and just been suckered into all the BS propaganda. The same propaganda and lies murdering your own right now. Too bad. Not a good way to waste your intellect. *sigh*

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
R.I.P america .. The american public will be stupid enough to vote damn obama back in... B.O.H.I.C.A World were about to get shagged by the americans again...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
In case you haven't heard - the burial at sea has already taken place - news.yahoo.com...
Tell a story & then get rid of the evidence as fast as you can!
Seems to be a recurring Obama motif.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Agreed. Its a nice political trophy for Obama, but in three months, people will have forgotten it. They've got bills to worry about, taxes, $5/gallon gas and no jobs, aside from flipping burgers. He'll get a short term boost in the polls, but that's about it, and it may even hurt him in the long run as I expect there to be increasing calls to end the war.

As for Bin Laden, well, I feel like I'm in a time warp this morning. I suspect he's actually been dead since the Tora Bora campaign back in late 2001.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It all depends on the information that Obamas Administration can give out, if its a minute my minute report and it can all be checked to be true then i agree with you Obama will be in office for a very long time.

But on the other hand there are already holes in the stories that have been told today, granted its the first day and they may/ wll change.

I hope that what Obama has said is the truth because the American people need this closeure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
and already his DNA tests had confirmed that Osama is dead.....yeah right!

WHATEVER Obama....

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join