It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring The Troops Home Now Obama!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
after the news tonite and i sit here and watched you take the credit for the hard work of the men and women of this great country you got him

YOU KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

its high time you fulfIll your duty as president of this united states and start bring them home now,

its high time you stop robbing those people of their futures and start giving them one..

BRING THEM HOME NOW!

mission accomplished.

BRING THEM HOME NOW!

sorry no links but theres enough links with regards to bin laden.
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Look, the threats not gone. The wars not over. He's not saying he went out and killed him. Just because one is dead doesn't mean they all stop. If Obama died, would we stop? NO. So I want the troops home too, but the jobs not done just because hes been killed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am with you. The troops have no reason to be there, bring them home. It's just putting families and loved ones in despair and wasting lives.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Reality check. This is all far more likely to get us even more entrenched (probably in Pakistan, and then with Syria and then finally Iran, it's a clear path for the pipelines to Asia) than to bring anyone home.

link   
Osama was the reason we went in the first place wasn't it? As someone who was in the military and went to the middle east, I agree 150%. The troops need to come home now, the Mission is finally accomplished....

link   
that was the job wanted dead or alive

and they got him and hes dead that was the mission in afghanistan and pakistan.

how they handle their own internal matters is up to them and not us.

the mission was bin laden.

bring them home.

link   
reply to post by chancemusky

The troops need to come home. All of them, then the wars will no long be needed. Give them a 2 month rest, and they will be ready to go, that means all of them are to be on US soil in the USA.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the reality check is we have lost enough american blood for 10 years and we have taken enough afghani blood in 10 years and we have taken enough pakistani blood.

the time has come to bring them home they earned and they damn well deserve it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh come on, everyone knows Bin Laden's been dead for yonks now. Didn't he die of kidney failure? I think that Obama just wants to get re-elected in 2012.
edit on 2-5-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hells Ya I'm with you

Commies and Neocons can unite

Bring our troops home now!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

now does that really make sense for a necon to want to bring troops home?

tells me people have misplaced the neocon label on here so many times they have either forgotten its meaning or never knew it to begin with.

but yeah bring them home!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was getting my morning dose of caffiene in the break room and someone said,"does this mean we can all go home now?" After much laughter, we all shook our heads and went back to work.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

we are trying beezer we are trying

there of those of us who havent forgotten you we never have in a decade.
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks. It's thoughts like that that are worth celebrating. Not bin laden.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hmmm, I'm confused neo. In one post, you say you want Obama to bring the troops home. In another, you claim that doing so would be terrible for the economy.

Which is it?

Originally posted by neo96

go ahead and put millions of americans out of work go ahead make your "Real substantial cuts"

cut the soldiers pay and beneifts and all those people who depend on them spending and buying and then those people who depend on those people.

and the business and financial aspects of it now that people cant pay for their homes their kids and everyone else that depends on them.

not to mention the loss in revenue those companies that provide the military with goods and services and the people who depend on that income.

that snowballs into millions unemployed and trillions in lost revenue that effect every single person in this country.

as opposed to getting people off welfare and start generating their own wealth instead of their existence depending on others and hey guess what that money comes from the very people your putting out of work.

new topics

top topics

join