It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero Hitler Confirmed Dead May 1, 1945, Osama May 1st 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So according to timewave zero 2012 next year if it's following the death of hitler 2012 next year shouldn't be bad because 1 year after hitlers death germany was a better place so....2012 wouldn't be bad.

But second thought what you guys think about May 1st 1945 and May 1st 2011? Is it a coincidence or are we actually following a plan?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
very interesting indeed...

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL Mean?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's the plan of god, or the plan of a group of sick freaks. Or both.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

"1 year after the death of hitler germany was better."

It doesn't mean that the same thing will happen after 1 year of Osama's death, expect the opposite thing will happen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by joshint

August 6 and 9 were the dates of the atomic bombings of Japan, so hmmm I hope nothing crazy happens then.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The actual Timewave Zero date resonance is 1907/1908. However, May 1 is important. Not only Hitlers death announced but founding of the Illuminati and Beltane too.

www.timewave2012.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Coincidences... nice topic/area
1) Planned and perfectly carried out by the wrong do-ers?
- to rub it in?
- the numbers/times/dates have some ulterior meaning/purpose?
- someone/some people on the inside using coincidentals to show outsiders?

2) Unplanned and just that - coincidence
- nothing to be thought about or considered
- everything to be thought about and considered - so little do we know, so very much in a box do most of us think - what means nothing to you, could mean everything to me etc... etc...

What I am trying to get at, I guess, is the chance factor - yes its possible, planned/unplanned, but could there be influence... I like to think that maybe, just maybe these coincidences are some sign/indicator, reminder even, that not all is as seems but also that it depends where you look and how.

Would be great if someone with the know was just letting these coincidentals occur to give rise to questioning... or maybe just good karma balancing against the evil do-ers - they do something terrible etc... and it just so happens to fall on coincidental ground without them even realizing/planning and the universe stamps it with questionable air.... lol I know... but who knows for sure? Still good to think about - having read a lot on ATS, whether I feel for or against the topic/view's presented - I like that people are thinking, using imagination and sharing... much prefer that to, well, not thinking, imagining and sharing! So cheers!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
66 year gap between hitlers and osama death
prince william and katie marrige was on the same day as hitlers and eva's 1945 again 66 year gap

is 66 a masonic number or have any relevence. may is mars the god of war (month)

any more input people?
edit on 5/2/2011 by pkpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I found out something else interesting.

Mr. Potato Head was introduced on the 1st of May as well:

Mr Potato Head was born on May 1, 1952. The original toy cost $0.98, and contained hands, feet, ears, two mouths, two pairs of eyes, four noses, three hats, eyeglasses, a pipe, and eight felt pieces resembling facial hair. The original Mr Potato Head kit did not come with a "Potato Body", so parents had to supply their own potatoes for face-changing fun. A number of the original accessories reflected certain features of the members of Lerner's own family[citation needed]. Shortly after the toy's initial release, an order form for 50 additional pieces was enclosed in every kit.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Hm.. so Mr. Potato Head introduction.... Hitler Death.. and then Obama Death announcement, all on the 1st of May. There has to be a deep disturbing conspiracy between these three events. Something that adds fuel to the fire is that both Hitler and Obama love eating potatos, so there is definitely something strange.
edit on 2-5-2011 by MightyDollar because: type-o

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
The actual Timewave Zero date resonance is 1907/1908. However, May 1 is important. Not only Hitlers death announced but founding of the Illuminati and Beltane too.

www.timewave2012.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

See my thread here, it's weird to say the least...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyDollar
I found out something else interesting.

Hm.. so Mr. Potato Head introduction.... Hitler Death.. and then Obama Death announcement, all on the 1st of May. There has to be a deep disturbing conspiracy between these three events. Something that adds fuel to the fire is that both Hitler and Obama love eating potatos, so there is definitely something strange.
edit on 2-5-2011 by MightyDollar because: type-o

Osama dear. Not Obama. Let's not cause a panic!
Osama is supposedly dead, Mr. Obama is still alive.

ETA.....ETEMENANKI. Putting it all together This website kind of blew my mind. Wether the synchrinosities are coincidence or organized, wether they are from the human or the divine. There is no denying that these synchrinosities exist.
edit on 2-5-2011 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshint

It doesn't mean that the same thing will happen after 1 year of Osama's death, expect the opposite thing will happen.

idk. I think 2012 isn't going to be bad.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyDollar

Mr. Potato Head, hahaha. Thanks I needed that today
One must not overlook this detail

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So was the world better one year after Mr Potato head came into being?

This TWZ stuff sure is baloney isn't it?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hitler may have been deemed dead on May 1st, 2011, but they never surely found his body. Or, even completely sure of how he even died...This is just a coincidence.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
66 year gap between hitlers and osama death
prince william and katie marrige was on the same day as hitlers and eva's 1945 again 66 year gap

is 66 a masonic number or have any relevence. may is mars the god of war (month)

any more input people?
edit on 5/2/2011 by pkpuck because: (no reason given)

so they are going to give birth to the anti-christ?

this is a bit mind blowing if you ask me

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by joshint

idk. I think 2012 isn't going to be bad.

right... the hoax and misdirection was for 2012, when in reality, it all begins in Sept/Oct 2011.
3 key words : Elenin, Nibiru, BlueBeam

Anyway, If you live on the western coast of North America, ie Los Angeles/SF, I highly recommend survival preparations if you choose to stay in that doomed region. Yellowstone and the Madrid Fault Zones aren't much better though. But I do hope you're right.

In either case, the date the Illuminati chose for releasing the news of OBL's death, was hardly a coincidence when you've done even the most basic research into their agenda and evidence surrounding the 9/11 hoax.

forum.davidicke.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join