It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok.. I'm going to be off for a while, I have a Crawfish Boil/ Graduation party to go to. LOL CRAZY RIGHT!

Some folks just don't get it. And where I'm going is actually closer to the flooding then I am!

Hope everyone stays safe! Will check in later

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The Nov 2010 fireballs put a lot of comet dust in the atmosphere. The flooding in the south is part of the fallout of this event. I even bought flood insurance for my house as there is a slight risk here. Is Memphis now flooded? Keep me informed.
reply to post by coolottie

I would be very interested in reading about this. Do you have a source by chance?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Here is one link with a great deal of info. These fireballs and astorids and comet were classified in June 2009, so it is very few places on the net about it. It would make a good thread on it's own, but I keep making dumb threads, so I doubt anyone will listen to me anymore. lol

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

There is a modest possibility that recent military (and financial) activity is linked to mid November comet fragment (e.g. meteor) atmospheric detonations over the North Atlantic and Chinese landmass that could lead to much colder global winters. It is even possible that these detonations may have initiated a Little Ice Age. These meteor related explosions are indirectly inferred from time coincident heavy fog in center/southern China and extreme cold in Europe. The former natural atmospheric explosions may have been initially interpreted as a USA military attempt to coerce China to comply with financial requests just before the mid November 2010 G20 meeting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

As for dumb threads, I'm sure they were'nt dumb. Some of just don't have the knack that some people do. Maybe we should EvolEric make the thread

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Eric does do good threads. He is always polite and respects everyone opinions and that is a breathe on fresh air on ATS. I am trying to learn form him, and at least in my last dumb thread no one called me anything ugly and were polite. I even had to admit I was wrong and they were still nice about it. Thanks Eric.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormgodess

Yep, I have a 20 ft fish & cruise pontoon boat with all the electronics pushed by a 90 yamaha 4-stroke (Biggest I could get) I can imagine it being transformed into a flood survival platform it needed.

My specific community should be fine but I know where the trouble will be. It will be like '73 again. I have family around the Morgan City area. I don't have links yet, but the word from there is that the floodgates are closed, and the water is expected to rise about six inches every day till at least the end of may. It sounds bad, but Morgan City and my community, and others are designed to do that. (we pay a lot of taxes for theses levee's, and most levee districts, do work well, despite the bad press) The problems comes when over the years people forget. They push, and push into the wooded boundries, in the low areas, outside the protection levees. to build nice places on the edge of suburbia and drive a little extra to work.

All Hail the Corps of Engineers, who have properly and honestly zoned the flood-plain.................we hope.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If you start a thread about this let me know and I will give some support. I wrote a book about asteriods that hit the earth in 2354 BC . But the FBI took all but 3 chapters a friend saved for me they are online free to read. epochrevelations.com He said there were many fireballs and impacts that were never on the news. They was a big one in Texas right where all that bad weather formed.. The News even called it a UFO, and I have looked all over Youtube and can't find it. It was about 10 broken parts of and asteriod coming down over Texas.

Tinker here is the flood outlook map: could you screen shot it or if someone can that would be good it has changed again. I was in the clear now in the Red.

www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the link with the map. I was wondering exactly what
areas were covered. I take it they update the map as necessary.
Sorry your area turned to red, please take care and be safe.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Check this new information out. It's less than 100hours old apparently.
Mississippi Nuclear Accident - Radioactive Tritium dumped into the River

And here is the thread I started about the Mississippi nuclear accident:
ATS thread on the disaster

So let's do the basic math here. Ok so we have the Mississippi River + Historic levee Breach(?) + Nuclear Tritium Dumping = We are Screwed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I win't be starting a thread, I see the sad way people are treated along the fact I don't have the time.
Be safe, hope your 3 chapters stay safe. Share if/when you can.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I did a post about 24 pages back on this. It was on EDIS. Not sure if it still is

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[
But you're right, I haven't heard anything else about it since.

And...nope...no longer on there

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 7-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: added edis info

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just added a flare gun, waterproof first aid kit, backup flashlight, some (more) magnesium matches, and a tomahawk to the Bug Out "Bag".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Daisy you were talking about the rings on the radar, This is a video about them and the moisture in the air all over. Rain right where we don't need it.

****Watch This****

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well that's very disturbing news..now they have blown up the levees and water contaminated with toxic tritium will now spill out into the farm lands...what a mess..what a horrible, terrible mess this is

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is bull#. The real problem is whats going on with your subconscious mind.

ATS is so full of it sometimes it makes me sick.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

uhhhhh...Whatever!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Army Corps Request Opening of Morganza Spillway....
I think this means that there isn't much doubt anymore that it WILL be opened.

www.wwl.com...

Now, the high and historic river levels have caused the Corps to formally request the opening of the Morganza spillway, just north of Baton Rouge. A Corps spokesman calls the Morganza Spillway "one of the off-ramps of water on the Mississippi River." The National Weather Service has predicted that the high waters levels in the river will not pass quickly, but that it will be a long crest. However, the opening of the Morganza brings with it another set of complications, since it could end up flooding multiple parishes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
An interesting factoid.
Talking with my folks in Illinois last night, my father said that over 50% of the run-off in America ends up in the mighty Miss.

Stay dry folks.
Beez

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormgodess

Originally posted by onequestion

uhhhhh...Whatever!

2nd that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

If you start a thread about this let me know and I will give some support. I wrote a book about asteriods that hit the earth in 2354 BC . But the FBI took all but 3 chapters a friend saved for me they are online free to read. epochrevelations.com He said there were many fireballs and impacts that were never on the news. They was a big one in Texas right where all that bad weather formed.. The News even called it a UFO, and I have looked all over Youtube and can't find it. It was about 10 broken parts of and asteriod coming down over Texas.

Tinker here is the flood outlook map: could you screen shot it or if someone can that would be good it has changed again. I was in the clear now in the Red.

www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

Sorry, but I can't do screenshots. Someone tried to help, but I'm stuck on how to get it off of paint program and onto the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join