It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Compound where OBL was killed is on fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Mass riots?...
Covering up all the evidence?...

Questions, questions.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
A fire? right out of a cover up playbook. im so confused.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Idiots! They just burned up some serious tourism dollars - they could have made that a gold mine by opening up a museum, maybe some wax figures, etc.

Will these Islamic fundamentalists never learn the value of a good tourist attraction?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow interesting. I might go with coverup.

SkyNews reported a few hours ago about this compound. They said it was huge (over 1000 people) and was built for an unheard of amount of money (for Pakistan...I think they said $1.5M) in 2005 by "unknown" sources, which they also reported were not all that "unknown" to certain Pakistani officials. That's as close as I can remember the report. The implications here are pretty big, eh?

They also reported hours before CNN that an Apache helicopter crashed during all this (heard that three times) and three aboard were killed (heard that once and don't know if they confirmed). Maybe that started the fire.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

WOW, So I guess this house will not be listed on the Beverly hills STAR house tour MAPS. Seriously I bet this would have been worth lots of money had it not been deliberately set aflame.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So …

Killed withe surgical strike, yet the place is burning to the ground.

Okee

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A chopper went down during exfiltration. As per SOP, they destroyed it in place before leaving. Boom goes helicopter, burn goes compound.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
A chopper went down during exfiltration. As per SOP, they destroyed it in place before leaving. Boom goes helicopter, burn goes compound.

Then how did they fly him out?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Fiberx

Then how did they fly him out?

There were four choppers and they would not have thrown Osama in the back seat of an Apache, two seater chopper anyways. .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Might be an idea to copy the film of the interior before that vanishes, soz Im no film buff.

2nd line.

top topics

join