It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFOWARS: Osama Frozen For Years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

INFOWARS: Osama Frozen For Years

www.infowars.com

Obama’s announcement follows the release of a highly suspicious birth certificate last week. Both events represent psychological operations that possibly portend more significant events in the days ahead as the U.S. dollar continues to lose its reserve status, the economy fails to recover as promised, and wars expand in Libya, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was waiting word from A.J and his "intelligence team" in regards to Osama's death.... & well, I was expecting just this.

We will need to wait until more details are released, but knowing where he was for years and watched him closely for years sounds more plausible to me then having his body frozen.

We'll need to see Pictures to see how "fresh" he looks.
edit on 2-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
AJ never disappoints. does he? Yeah, we knew someone was going to mention the frozen OBL eventually, but this was pretty fast.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
maybe they used those green stay fresh veggie baggies so we would never know!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

In Response To: BIN LADEN RE-APPEARS - RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION *PIC* (Rayelan) Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago
Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.

www.rumormillnews.com...
maybe the guy is right
more chance of that then obama telling you the truth
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: quote

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I tend to agree that OBL could have been dead for years, many individuals some of great stature are said to even have been killed for speaking about this. And then you see the MSM speaking about the impact this will have on the up coming election. Surely this will only help Obama in his run for a second term. The latest is saying that he was shot in the head so I dont think we will be getting to see pictures. So the rabbit has been pulled out of the hat right when Obama needed it..

Im just glad we get to know they got him, but not so ready to believe the details so far...
edit on 2-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I was waiting word from A.J and his "intelligence team" in regards to Osama's death.... & well, I was expecting just this.

We will need to wait until more details are released, but knowing where he was for years and watched him closely for years sounds more plausible to me then having his body frozen.

We'll need to see Pictures to see how "fresh" he looks.
edit on 2-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

You can go south pretty fast. The eyes would be a good indicator of time of death, skin slipage etc. If the eyes are deflated and have no vitreous fluid, he might have been dead for a while, and possible frozen. But if his eye are still round and not deflated. .hes dead fresh.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
He probably isn't even dead. He's just in retirement now, paid for by the CIA. He's probably chillin' in Paraguay on Bush's 150,000 acre ranch.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I say let us see the photos, clear photos of bin laden. We demmand to see the photos.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You can go south pretty fast. The eyes would be a good indicator of time of death, skin slipage etc. If the eyes are deflated and have no vitreous fluid, he might have been dead for a while, and possible frozen. But if his eye are still round and not deflated. .hes dead fresh.

You mean like this?

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

*edit* i guess that pic is fake.
edit on 2-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Highly suspicious this capture not to mention the photo of a look-alike dead man. We have to dig more to unearth the truth of this soon to be birth certificate scandale.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Another Pot smoking Oblivious Liberal. Think about how many people would know about this If in fact true. The entire crew of a supper carrier. 4,000 People. Plus the people involved in nabbing in him before they froze him. And that's just getting started.Your thread isn't supported by a single fact or link. ATS requires a source, Sober up get a job. And start taking your med's.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

I could never be considered a supporter of our current POTUS. But the birth certificate thing is simply retarded. Why wasn't there any concern prior to him getting voted in. Hawaii law allows babies in other countries to be claimed as citizens. It's irrelevant.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So right now, it is a half hour until the Monday May 2 Alex Jones' show. I wait by my computer with anticipation. Been listening to Friday's rerun. Alex scheduled something more mundane, but still important for today, but certainly, I would think he'd be 'clearing the boards' for the Osama big news. I myself enjoy the AJ show, I know people have a lot of skeptical thoughts toward him, but he comes up with really good important facts.
edit on 2-5-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Your wait is over lol:

Preview of Today's Alex Jones Show 5/02/11: Osama Bin Laden Death - Oh, It's Staged!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so Timmy Osman is "gone" now ?? thought the US was paying for his hospital bills to keep him around a bit longer ? ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think there is alot of strange events surrounding his death. First, any photos definitely need to be scrutinized. Both from a forensic standpoint and also who took them and when.

As already mention, the human body decays at a certain rate, the process sped up or put off by temperatures, humidity... When you stick someone in a freezer, as in literally freeze I believe the human cells would be ruptured from the ice crystals forming in the cell walls. So after being removed from a freezer, the body would actually accelerate more rapidly as it already has been damaged. Someone mention the eyes as a good indication of death, excellent point.

The other thing is the bizarre funeral arrangement of a burial at sea, allegedly already undertaken. Wow, that sure was a quick announcement and disposal. Are we talking a cremation here or weighted down and dumped in the Mariana trench... Burial at sea? Come on...

It sort feels like when Hitler was killed in the last days of WW2 in his bunker. Photos were taken of a corpse done execution style and burned by the Russians. But as far as I know, the validity of the event were never certain.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
I tend to agree that OBL could have been dead for years, many individuals some of great stature are said to even have been killed for speaking about this. And then you see the MSM speaking about the impact this will have on the up coming election. Surely this will only help Obama in his run for a second term. The latest is saying that he was shot in the head so I dont think we will be getting to see pictures. So the rabbit has been pulled out of the hat right when Obama needed it..

Im just glad we get to know they got him, but not so ready to believe the details so far...
edit on 2-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

I think the accelerated pace of recent events forced Obama's hand. He probably would have preferred to hold his "ace in the whole" till closer to election time.
1. Americans are waking up to the true state of the American economy.
2. Americans are waking up to the tyranny of both political parties.
3. Americans are becoming increasingly savvy to the divisive atempts of the WH to pit Americans against Americans.
4. Americans are beginning to acknowledge their loss of civil liberities at the hands of the TSA.
5. Love him or hate him, Trump is beginning to open the can of worms that is Obama's history in full view of the TV watching public. Corsi's book is coming out.
6. Americans are waking up to the lack of journalistic integrity that currently dominates the MSM.

I am very concerned that the announcement of OBL's demise will lead to real or false flag terror attacks. At the least it will be used to justify the TSA current invasive practices. I clearly recall the patriotism that followed 9/11 and the concurrent reluctance to criticize the government.

If they can't convince us that it's "racist" to oppose the President then it may certainly become "unAmerican" to do so if we are once again hit. Also, an attack such as 9/11 could be used as an explanation for the horrible economy thus exonorationg the current administration and its devastating policies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Honestly I am not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, but this announcement comes on MAY DAY for ALL of the States (late in the evening of course, but it was still May 1st)

If you don't think there is something behind the TIMING of the announcement, then the elite are beating you.

Point is this. If he was frozen, they chose NOW to reveal it for a reason. WHO CARES HE IS DEAD? We need to figure out what this play means on the chess board of global dominance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I was waiting word from A.J and his "intelligence team"

Alex Jones and his intelligence team...quite an oxymoron

top topics

<<   2 >>

join