It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's On (Part 2)....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Can't you feel it? The air is different. Everything is different.

This is a continuation of "The Harvest" thread. There are people who have tried to discredit me. My response is the same as the initial thread:

Discern everything.

Discern me, your parents, your job, what you have been taught to learn......everything.

This world is purposely full of distortions. That's how you learn.

With that said, I'm linking you to the first Harvest thread. Know that I truly wanted to close the thread as it turned into something I didn't want. I was unaware of certain Cosmic Laws that were detrimental to the work. In direct to the Law of Authority and the Law of Responsibility. I am still learning too, there is no all knowing being in the third density.

Link here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I owe this to the ATS population. ATS was the place that I combined my spiritual awakening with third density unknown information. The first thought I ever had once I woke up was that time doesn't exist. I googled "time doesn't exist" and I came up with a wild read from an author here on ATS (good read btw). From there it was on.

So this is my last thread before shift. If this doesn't resonate....if the implications feel nothing inside......you should walk now. If it does resonate, the time to open up is now. The spoon feeding of the hungry is over. Shift is happening now. You can see the signs. My goodness you can feel the signs. Final meeting place is upon us.
What are you going to do?

If you haven't seen my thread in regards to how to handle the shift it is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love you. And there is nothing you can do about it. There is no changing anything. Everything is destined. You are to play an important role in what is to come.

Because of my learning, I am opening up this thread to be a discussion. If there are questions you would like me to answer, know that I will not respond immediately. This will be spaced out.

With that said, I will be paying close attention. What is about to happen is a big deal. Many beings across the Cosmos are watching, knowing that they know the future outcome. There are details to be played out.

I am calling out to YOU. And I'm not a caps lock guy in the least. If one person is touched, the whole is benefited. The Harvest is currently small and we are running out of "time". Yes time is an illusion, but in this sense, the cycle is closing.

Massive progression in a short period of time. That's all that's left.

Awaken your abilities.

People are going to be shocked by the truth. Adapt now to make the transition smoother.

You are here for a reason.....so am I.

Anything up for question or discussion I will happily talk about. Please know that a response is coming, I just learned more about Cosmic Law than I knew before. That leads me into slower turn around time.....something if asked I can explain more later.

Infinite Free Will, Light and Prosperity.

Infinity

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

with the news of osama bin laden being found dead, how do you think this will tie into everything?

as well where do you see us as society by this time next year?, how will these abilities we will become more aware of aid us in understanding the true nature of reality?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

what "harvest" are you referring to exactly?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Excellent questions. I won't be on for much longer but this is a great start.

If memory serves right, a user here named baseball101 started a thread about Osama being replace with a CIA operative named TIm Osman. His arguement was very real. I tend to side with him. It's quite convincing.

Further point being that the "dark side" has been opening up lately about everything. They understand what it means to lessen the inertia of the karma they are about to suffer.

Where are we next year? Everyone will experience the future events differently. Most will be in pain, those ready will be in euphoria. Most will be somewhere in between. It depend on the karma one is to endure.

Those with the true ability to see.....well my friend, all I can see is you are either there or not. And that is blunt and I apologize, but at this point, considering the checkpoint that is rapidly aprroaching.....that's all that's left.

Something tells me there is something inside you that is beckoning. I would answer the call....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

For more details read about the thread that I linked in regard to the Havrest.

Quick version of the story is that every being will be "Harvested" because this is the end of the planetary cycle. The future holds Infinite things for there are Infinite souls abound on the planet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Bedtime.

I look forward to what lays ahead.

Infinite Blessings to you All

Mike

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Lol...you referring to the biblical rapture/harvest? Since I think the rapture is nothing more than an alien invasion I don't really want to be " harvested ".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not every soul is infinte?

How do you know you are?
edit on 2-5-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Dave157

Those with the true ability to see.....well my friend, all I can see is you are either there or not. And that is blunt and I apologize, but at this point, considering the checkpoint that is rapidly aprroaching.....that's all that's left.

Something tells me there is something inside you that is beckoning. I would answer the call....

for those of us who are "there" or trying to get "there". when will things start becoming drastically obvious? i believe the later part of this year shall be very interesting. and the date of October 28th 2011 gets me thinking.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I have made my shift to bed so I will say this.

I am with you. The Bible imo is bogus. I have looked much into semantics. Bible....Or break it down....Buy Bull.

Same meaning, entirely different spelling.

Too bad for all of us, not just you. We ar all being harvested. Those on the mission have an advantage.

Sorry my friend, this is nothing more than a cattle ground,

Best part is we came to change the vibration from the inside out.

Something tells me you know a part or two about that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Sorry I missed this, it is not to be out of turn.

We are all One.

If ou haven't discovered this, it will be a triggering mechanism for you.

If you have discovered this, then you will see Infinity is amazing.

The more you grow the more your eyes open. You Are Infinite.

See you in the end.

Promise.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Well my friend that's quite the interesting date. Is that from Calleman? Or is that from yourself? First and foremost I would trust you. Especially with the head on your shoulders that you have going on. You are proper.

With that said, I'm going to tell you this. I am one of the rarer beings on the planet. What I can say is that October 2011 is going to be a big deal. I've felt it in my soul since I was born.Why.......I don't know. Maybe you do. What's going on with Elenin is a big deal. So we should talk.....at some point....sorry man we are running short of time.

My Infintiy To You-

Mike

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Listen, I have a request for the end its that I am surrounded by my famliy...This is majorly important to me...This will allows us to stay calm...Is there any real way of knowing when it will happen?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
First off, Yes, I can feel it. Each and every day I feel more spiritually awake, more love, more compassion and more signs of my inner self assuring me that the path I'm taking is the right one.

When you refer to the "Harvest" are you referring to death? Please don't say something like "well kinda, a death of sorts, a death of our current 3rd density" I mean are you referring to physical death of our bodies? Like the deaths of those recently in Japan, (R.I.P.), could that be called a "Harvest" of sorts? You also say the earth itself is going to be "Harvested," do you mean there will be a earthly catastrophe?

I know, and can feel, vibrational and frequency changes here on earth that will assist us in this transitional period. I guess what I'm trying to understand is that.....when I become fully actualized and fully spiritually aware will I just in that moment get hit by a car or die of a heart attack while meditating? Or is the "Harvest" a grand event so that all people and the earth are "Harvested" together?

Also on the other thread you said that even 1st and 2nd density entities will have a chance to be "Harvested." What is a 1st or 2nd density entity?(specifically, not just an entity other than us that experiences another density)

edit on 2-5-2011 by purplehays because: added another question

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
My mind has no idea why I'm writing this as everything seems normal with being around people in-between. (I'm sure you know the ones, they're at the half way point, the next level of the mass consciousness but still apart of it. The Primal consciousness/Satan/evil, whatever you want to call that consciousness, it perverts even the 'highest'. I don't know much in this current shell but if I stay true to oneself, I feel I'll be helping out in some way. Something just seems to be sleeping within me but is slowly waking up, quicker and quicker.

What I want to just add to this thread is: follow yourself. Follow your path of self-discipline. Not the path that lowers you. Be all you can be for that is the key to the next 'step/evolution/shift'. You will know the path there if you ask yourself. At times it is very easy to be 'tricked' into doing something else where it has limits attached to it, but I know what I must do. Lots look to it as 'selfish' only because I choose not to be apart of the system. The 'birth' is coming.. And what a joyous time to be apart of. Keep your heads high and minds clear throughout this stage and the upcoming. Humanity's going to shake and rumble. Just remember to stay true to yourself, self discipline (do not plan it, just DO it) and love thy neighbor like thyself.

And may the hurt (the ones directly resulted from the ones who thrive on control) rest. They deserve it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Thankyou, Universal Light, for being with us.
I have followed many of your threads, and all you´ve written has resonated deeply within me.
You have held a mirror up for me, a mirror of love and compassion, thus helping me realizing who I am,
and what it is that I truly choose to align myself with.
I am proud to love you, a friend a brother.
Thankyou.

I urge that anyone reading these threads listen within.
Silence all those voices that bring chaos to your life.
Silence them.
Listen.
What are true for you.

Love

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I feel at peace with myself to deal with the transition (btw not sure if i will left here lol) but my only concern is my family in this third density. Is there any way to avoid them being afraid? Some wise advice?
I think the worldwide shock is going to be tremendous.

Thanks

Love brother
edit on 2-5-2011 by zaper because: bad verb lolz

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

Listen, I have a request for the end its that I am surrounded by my famliy...This is majorly important to me...This will allows us to stay calm...Is there any real way of knowing when it will happen?

More than anything, this is what I hear most about the shift....family. It is so pronounced that I am led to the belief that family will be a big part of this.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing when. What's happening is that an infinite amount of timelines are winding down to one timeline that is going to actually occur. Attempting to predict infinity is a tough battle. I said earlier that October 2011 is going to be a big deal, and I stand by that. That doesn't mean that that's when it's going to occur. I learned my lesson about predictions and they are not worth making.

The only thing I can tell you is if you need an answer, look within. Everything you ever wanted to know is contained within you. External knowledge at this point is moot. Internal knowledge is forever. You'd be surprised at how much you really know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplehays

Glad to know that you can feel it. We need as many on board as possible so while I'm happy for you, I'm also happy for the mission and everyone who is a part of it.

First off, consider Harvest to be a checkpoint, a re-evaluation of soul progression. Yes, the illusion of this matrix is going to "die", though what humanity considers death to be is far, far from th truth. The truth is you have been born and died so many times that it would take you a long time to count.

Everyone currently incarnated or not will be Harvested. In fact the Harvest has already started. I can't say specifically what happened to those in Japan due to the limited perspective of this density but what I can tell you of Harvest is that there will be a timeless moment where all will be remembered. Everything will be shown, you will see the truth, you will experience Oneness. This is a reminder on a soul level of the truth. From there, each soul will move accordingly to it's progression. Most of humanity will redo their third density experience as they have not completed the lessons here.

In regards to the Earth ascending, it is just the same as humans, death before rebirth. So sadly, yes the Earth is going to shed her third density skin. And that does mean catasrophe. You can see it already, the signs are all around. Look at animal deaths of 2011, that alone shows exactly what is happening. In the end, Earth will no longer be capable of hosting third density existence due to it's electrical/vibratoy frequency. She's becoming less dense.

First density entities are elemental....fire, earth, wind water. Yes they are conscious beings too and your Oneness with them is the same as with me, your mom, or the Infinite Creator. Second density beings are at the next level of consciousness......trees, animals, etc. The most Harvestable second density entities are pets as they have been around humans enough to gain that extra learning. Second density is about growth. Many of them will begin their first third density experience after this Harvest.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Incredibly well said.

That really sounded like words that I would write myself. I encourage people to contemplate those thoughts you spoke of in regards to birth and control. In the second thread I linked, I refered to this as remaining calm during the storm. Knowing yourself is exactly how to do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join