It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict the Date of the next US False Flag Event now that "Osama Is Dead".

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I'll go with May 11th since a illuminati number, on simpson show where bomb blows and clock shows 5;55 (small hand on 5 and not 6 as appears, and large hand on 11) and we have osama now found but put to sea rather quickly and media talking about retaliation. I think i'm catching on to all this......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by katndew

and since they just beatified pope john paul on this same date they supposedly killed obama, i will guess the explosion/bomb will be in Rome on May 11th.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't know what date, but my random guess is a nuke or "dirty bomb" going off in Denver.. Boston or Baltimore.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Bin Laden's "death" was the false flag. All our eyes are on it now. We need to get back to Japan. This is the only "story" that matters right now. The meltdown is still underway. It probably cannot be stopped. It was the only thing on the news. And now it's the only thing NOT on the news. We know exactly what this means.

EYES ON THE BALL EVERYONE!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
reply to post by katndew

and since they just beatified pope john paul on this same date they supposedly killed obama, i will guess the explosion/bomb will be in Rome on May 11th.......

oops, meant supposedly killed osama

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

May 21st.

All those Christian folk who think the Rapture will happen that day....TOO EASY for the elite to use.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Random guess....

August 17th

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd guess that the next false flag terror event will coincide with a major market decline/crash.

The false flag event will justify martial law, but the market crash will be what actually necessitates it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'll stick with my original prediction reguards nukes for lack anything new in my dreams...November 2013 overwieght Asian man(Pakistani?) in a short sleeved white shirt and smart trousers (buisnessman or scientist) frog marched and flanked by 3 different breeds of ET's......in shock he relays a simple quick message "The morning of 20th November 2013, Fire Mushroom"........
For a little taster of my accuracy....Dream Diary entry(UK date)
03/11/ 10 Nuclear Mushroom cloud behind a powerstation......
06/11/10 The sea taking over the shore and land, sharks eating people as the sea rises.....
20/01/11 Electric Static Crackling in my hair in a coastal place.......
24/02/11 (as it appears in my Dream Diary) MAGOR EARTH QUAKE AND LAND LEVELS RISE (BIG).
I do not need to explain the build up to the event and my miserable Failure by not alerting anyone, I simply wrote it in my book .....Crap and F***it....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If there is to be a false flag/ terrorist attack it will be within a week or two and it wont be in the US, it will be in Europe. Your question should read what country or part of Europe will be hit?
My guess would be Bulgaria.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Found another link in here that could be the "event" that we are waiting for..... "14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May". Seems like a very good possibility to me anyways.
Didn't make sense to me them blowing the levees when I first heard about it. Still will guess it to be on May 11th

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Why do you think that it would be in bulgaria?!? it is not logical at all...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ladolcevita

My Quote was ; .. "14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May". Seems like a very good possibility to me anyways. The LINK sounded reasonable/some possibilities to me. The fact that it would be quick (within 2 wks) and possibly in Europe is just his guess.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why do people start threads like this? Don't you think it's rather twisted to sit around pondering the next date that there will be another government-sponsored terrorist attack aimed at killing people?

Conspiracy theorists get a bad name because of this kind of thing. This is no better than the "sheeple" some like to bash because they sit in front of the t.v. watching American Idol. It's just as useless and keeps us focused on something we have no way of predicting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Why do people start threads like this? Don't you think it's rather twisted to sit around pondering the next date that there will be another government-sponsored terrorist attack aimed at killing people?

Conspiracy theorists get a bad name because of this kind of thing.

I have to disagree with you. I think what is twisted is the fact that we KNOW there will be another government-sponsored terrorist attack aimed at killing people. For example, take the following link ....

www.infowars.com...

To me this proves that sitting around pondering "bad" things can bring not only proof, but admissions of guilt that otherwise TPTB would have gotten away with. Maybe, we come too close to the truth, speak out too much, and can even prevent some of these from happening.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
5/9/11; Monday May 9 2011:

Obama assassinated?
Terror attacks on US Federal Buildings?

I think things could get bad tomorrow//

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
reply to post by Logman

I'll go with May 11th since a illuminati number, on simpson show where bomb blows and clock shows 5;55 (small hand on 5 and not 6 as appears, and large hand on 11) and we have osama now found but put to sea rather quickly and media talking about retaliation. I think i'm catching on to all this......

I too say May 11, in Numerology it would come to a Universal 11 day as well.
5 + 1+ 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

The 11 represents "Illumination", "Light", "Fire", "Messages", and "Center Stage".

May 20 is the next 11 Universal Day!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just adding another good link about disaster on May 11th on ATS now....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=701138

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Eh, it will happen juuuuust before the economic collapse would otherwise be realized.

So I'm going with:

T-1

T = days until total meltdown.

What's genius about this is that I could be totally right, or totally wrong, and nobody would ever know better.

I win!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

September 25th 2011, July 7 2012 or March 15 2025. As long as it doesn't happen on May 10th then it wouldn't bother me too much(but still horrible if it happens).

edit on 9-5-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join