It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead officially, the first part of the next phase

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well, it's official. Interesting. Hold onto your hats...

Hasn't he been dead since December, 2001?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The timing of the birth certificate release and this random "Osams is dead" event in conjunction is incredibly odd. I really don't see how this can't end up as a false flag of some kind, whether it be a nuke somewhere or a massive earthquake hitting the west coast. Only time will answer this oddity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My vote goes to something completely unrelated to terrorism...the intentional triggering of the NMSZ.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Who wants to bet they find a way to tie Libya and Gaddafi into it all?

They just took out his kid, and gave him a reason to not hold anything back. Al Qaeda has a new martyr. A match made in elite puppeteer heaven.

Who knows for sure, but I don't think there will be single scapegoat for the next phase. It's all so they can have another venture to fund the hidden ops and plans and keep the masses distracted.

If taking out a US or European city and creating another greater war is the distraction, God help us from what they are hiding.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If it's in Chicago, my bet is that it will be the Sears Tower.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well since they say that the body was ``buried at sea`` (such BS), due to the low quality of the lies, I would expect something big to happen SOON before this weak lie gets exposed on a massive scale.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the false-flag is coming in the next week.

Or maybe they are just too insane and think they are so powerful that they don't care if the sheeple finds out they've been lying...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

"Watch out Chicago. All signs point to that being the next false flag location. May 1 is also Beltane. The 13 days before Beltane (Apr 19-May 1) are big ritual days."¨

Big ritual days? Meaning what? Do you know anything about Celtic Pagan festivals, are you gonna try and tell me they are somehow connected to the 'new world order'???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Didn't that woman that had overheard the plan of iraq and afghanistan etc etc said that the last card would be a war with aliens?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

My own thread, "Project Blue Beam and the Sears Tower" is a natural fit with this one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

If one can think that this Osama news is for a specific political/ propaganda effect, I don't think it's too much of a jump to put "Bin Laden being killed and spurring his warriors to nuclear terrorism" within the context of the whole 2012 end of the world psyop.

The nukes go off in various cities (a la Operation Blackjack, 12-21-12).

People take their hallucinogenically spiked anti radiation pills, start seeing "shadow people, interdimensional phase shifting aliens, demons from hell, ghosts, etc (whatever the person's culture tells him these things are).

Something comes through the Tevatron collider (30 miles from the Sears Tower).

The Sears Tower will be epicenter of the fake alien attack, the site of "alien mind control broadcasting" (check out the antennas on top of the thing, and also the .3 square mile zipcode 60606) that is the pretext for people hallucinating. The "mark of the beast" will be (fake) aliens and their well publicized "implants", NOT the Verichip/ PositiveID chip for the mandatory health insurance interface.

My guess is Muslims and Jews, Semitic people in general, (via the "ancient alien astronaut" hoax) will be said to be inferior, at best, and demonic, at worst. The fear of "alien DNA hybrids" (and radiation deformities) will allow for NWO eugenic practices.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Or, you know, it could actually be a group of terrorists that detonate a dirty bomb. Not the non existant NWO

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly...may Qhadaffi's NATO murdered grandchildren RIP...let us not forget...expect a false flag operation in retalliation of this crap

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bin Laden was dead years ago. I have proof in my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Or, you know, it could actually be a group of terrorists that detonate a dirty bomb. Not the non existant NWO

why is it more believable to you that small groups of angry, religious extremists live every day of their lives plotting our destruction and amassing arms than a small group of super wealthy business men influencing world events with arms and money they already have? i'm not saying there's any slam-dunk evidence for the NWO, but there is no slam-dunk evidence that Al-Qaeda planned and carried out 9-11. if religious hatred and foreign occupation are believable motives for poverty-stricken half-starved desert dwellers to arm themselves and form militias, why is it so far fetched that the men who profit most from war might use their power and influence to encourage a state of war?

The NWO is not the same as the illuminati or the annunaki. no on is saying that the NWO controls every facet of life on earth down to the fluttering of butterfly wings. NWOers merely believe in an out of control military-industrial complex using power and money to manipulate world events and create optimal money-making opportunities for the arms dealers and mercenary forces of the western world.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

why is it more believable to you that small groups of angry, religious extremists live every day of their lives plotting our destruction and amassing arms than a small group of super wealthy business men influencing world events with arms and money they already have?

People have been killing each other because of religious beliefs for thousands of years and they're not going to stop any time soon. I find this Family Guy clip to be a fair representation

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Osama death announcement, 1st of May 2011. Hitlers death announcement also came on the 1st of May 1945, 66 Years ago today! Illuminati, the secret society was founded on May 1, 1776...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My first thought is how different this report is vs Saddam hussain....Where is the video or pics.......Why throw the body overboard at sea????? Why would they not put pics up everywhere? Look at everyone taking the ptb's word for it......Hmmmmmmm, is this to cover up the Assassination of Gaddafi's son?????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

sure, and leaders have been crooked and started wars for profit the whole time too. couldn't we find some middle ground and agree that there are powers on each side of the conflict which could step up and end it, but don't to serve whatever purpose they have? making money and spreading religion are really not that far apart if you think about it. you have to convince people to buy what you're selling.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Whose having trouble posting relative details to ATS then their internet goes cold???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Liveleaks.com says the photos are fake!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

how do you know the illuminati was founded on may 1 1776?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join