It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead officially, the first part of the next phase

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think the elite is preparing something really big... they have done nothing big since 7/7 in London... Announcing Bin Laden's death on May 1, a big NWO day was a sign of things to come.

Why they need to pull a false-flag soon? Because otherwise the average guy will say, we killed Bin Laden, time to bring troops home and give us back our rights!! So the only way to continue all the BS they've been doing in the last 2 decades is to pull something else... and soon, probably this year.

The economy is also facing ruin. The only way the bankers don't get the blame is if ``something unexpected`` (like a nuke or a dirty bomb) makes the whole economy crash... just like on 9/11, but worse.

IMO this is just the beginning of their next phase.

Step 1 : Release that propaganda from a ``trusted source``...

Al-Qaeda terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if Osama Bin Laden is caught or assassinated. (done)

Step 2 : Officially kill Bin Laden. (done)
Step 3 : Raise terror alert. (done)
Step 3 : Hype the ``counter strike`` in the MSM. (coming up this week)
Step 4 : Detonate dirty bomb/nuke somewhere in Europe/US that collapses world stock markets/US dollar

And maybe a dirty bomb from here :
Polan d's State Nuclear Agency says a small amount of radioactive cobalt has been stolen from a bankrupt and shuttered foundry in eastern Poland.

Or they'll just get one from Pakistan and say some corrupt soldiers sold it to Al-CIAda..

Step 5 : War, economic collapse blamed on terrorists, draft... more rights taken away to ``protect people``...

They can blame the attack on anyone... they can say Iran helped Al-Qaeda or some BS like that... maybe even NKorea gave parts of the nuke... or gave technical assistance...

I think we ain't see nothing yet. The elite doesn't want the blame for the coming economic collapse they've engineered, and Bilderberg just said that they wanted to get Iran...

And as for the cities that might get hit...

American Hiroshima :

“According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonations of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Cities targeted : NY, DC, Chicago, Vegas, Houston and Miami.

And about Chicago..
Osama Bin Laden In Chicago? Letter Threatens Nuclear Bombs Around US

If a recently mailed letter is to be believed, Al Qaida leader and September 11 mastermind Osama bin Laden is hiding not in some dank cave in the Afghan-Pakistani borderlands, but in the glittering metropolis of Chicago, Illinois.

Twenty-five copies of the letter, which was ostensibly penned by bin Laden, were sent to Chicagoans and recipients around the country, according to the suburan Daily Herald. The letter says that 160 nuclear bombs are planted "in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions, and Govt. bldgs," and will be detonated unless certain people responsible for war crimes face trial. The postmark indicates that the letters were sent from Chicago.

But the FBI is fairly confident the letters are a hoax.

Probably a hoax but since Obama ``comes from there``, Rahm Emmanuel is now in ``control`` of the city...the Sears Tower is owned by Silverstein who also owned the WTCs... and it's on the American Hiroshima list... I would say Chicago is at the top of the list.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You just put into words what i've been thinking.

S+F for you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Step 4 : Detonate dirty bomb/nuke somewhere in Europe/US that collapses world stock markets/US dollar

that will happen even if there is no bomb/nuke =/

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Summer. Chicago. Duck.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Watch out Chicago. All signs point to that being the next false flag location. May 1 is also Beltane. The 13 days before Beltane (Apr 19-May 1) are big ritual days.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why chicago?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is all they need to pull off the "BIG" one now...and I mean The "BIG" one......one that no generation will ever forget.....They have 85% of the American people believing every word that comes out of their mouths now with everything they have put upon us these last 20 yrs....It's up to us 15% to educate any and everyone we can now...But, I really think it is to late....The door is about to shut......and the lights are about to go out, and the FAT lady is just about to sing......."Good Night U.S.A."...you were one hell of a lady during your time.....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
yeah, for all powerful people that can change things at the snap of a finger, why do they need a terrorist attack to destroy the dollar? why declare martial law when you can just strip the people's will to fight?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
this is almost certainly true down to the last word...in fact, its the only thing that really makes sense, as screwed up as that idea actually is...chicago is target number 1, but i wouldnt be surprised if there were multiple targets (i.e. Detroit) in order to really sell the idea of martial law being imposed everywhere as necessary...this OBL news is truly terrifying, and im ready to get the f out of this country before the shtf...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Who needs a false flag...we are still missing an important ingredient and that's really getting the Arab nations to really want to attack us.

Nice folks really, even after we have invaded and destroyed several of their countries they still really just want to stay at home and more or less let it all slide.

No, now it's time to pin 9-11 on someone entirely new, some one totally unexpected, someone that would have the Arab and Muslim world really seeing red.

Time to blame 9-11 Officially on the Israelis, and with Osama Bin Laden now a martyr, you have a real seething hot bed of anger truly at the boiling point.

It would totally divide America and Americans right down the middle too, with half of the nation still wanting to defend Israel at any and all costs, meanwhile half the nation would demand some serious retribution.

Get a couple of Arab nations to attack Israel during the initial confusion of the political situation domestically, now you got game on!

This would be my next move.

Hey when do I get my turn. I want to play too!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How long do you think it will take for all of these "steps" to come to fruition?
second line

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Was thinking this too. I mean this is such a huge announcement that is completely over the top bull$%^& that it just has to be a cover up/set up for something huge. I can easily see this being the spark they use to start the final stages pretty much like you are saying.

Give it about a month and let's see what rights we have taken from us because of this, what money this costs us, how much more fear they place us in, etc etc

S+F

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
we need a nuclear disater to cover the liabilities for the fukushima disaster
and the irradiated oil in the gulf disaster
so a convenient false flag dirty bomb will let everyone off the hook
for poisoning the US and the whole planet

this way the Japanese government and GE and everyone else responsible for that
and DU and the superfund sites etc
will get off the hook
while the victims die even quicker.

hey Proto
if the US gets a false flag and wacks a Muslim country "back" first
they will git it up at that point as best they can I'm sure
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Why Chicago?

Well, Obama is out of Chicago. Rahm Emanuel will be taking the mayoral seat mid month. For the rest of the why see this thread:

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?

Protoplasmictraveller:

No, now it's time to pin 9-11 on someone entirely new, some one totally unexpected, someone that would have the Arab and Muslim world really seeing red. Time to blame 9-11 Officially on the Israelis, and with Osama Bin Laden now a martyr, you have a real seething hot bed of anger truly at the boiling point.

Wow! I didn't even think of that. I could see it happening though. The US and Israel are the selected "losers" of WWIII (however it ends up playing out.)
edit on 2-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: protoplasmic quote

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
naw look for a place where the important people
are NOT

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This is by far the most interesting Osama related thread I have read so far tonight, good job. Although I am not so sure about the whole Chicago thing, that would suck. On second thought, Rahm Emmanuel did just become Mayor there, sooo? And a big city in the Midwest like Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland or Milwaukee would be a prime target for a FF, being there is so much wide spread poverty in said cities and thus it wouldn't be as bad for the economy as say LA or NY or Houston. That is just speculation though.

PS. Revolutionary only has one "n" at the end, not two. Sorry, spelling is just a thing of mine.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa

How long do you think it will take for all of these "steps" to come to fruition?
second line

IMO they'll see... how long they can get the economic scam going on... if they see they cannot keep it up... they'll do it... If people start being pissed and asking an end to the wars and the end of the police state, they'll do it.

But IMO they'll wait till after the 2012 election to keep the ``elections matter`` thing for the sheeple.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Something I haven't seen anyone pick up on.....

"They" are saying he was shot in pakistan.......

I think "they" will tie the Pakistani Government and Intelligence Agency ISI to protecting and covering Bin Laden all these years (CIA knows the ISI has been double playing them for years), and I think that what you will soon see is a massive Shock and Awe Campaign against Pakistan that will involve a large Special Ops contingent in pre-planned operations to secure and de-activate Pakistans nukes.

I dont think this will be pre-announced....the connection between the two will happen when Obama announces it on the news at the same time the strike have already started.

pakistan will be made the scapegoat for everything for the last 10 years in Afghanistan.

Watch for Indian troop movement to the pakistani border...this will be the give away....I beleive Indian troops will do the dirty work and cover the special forces while they do their work on the missile silo's etc.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Yeah that's also possible, but a very dangerous thing to do since Pakistan has nukes. The elite loves to take on weak countries usually... Not to mention Pakistan is allied with China and has a pro-US dictatorship and has almost no resources.

Bilderberg has not talked about Pakistan either.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I don't know. That was my first thought too, but Obama and other intel experts have clearly stated that Pakistan officials are working side by side with the U.S. and relations are strong. I don't think they would of allowed us to go in there and carry our operations if they weren't. But who knows...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join