It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo Rivera Live on Fox News, "Obama is dead...."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
During the chaos of the Breaking News about the death of Osama Bin Laden, Geraldo Rivera (Fox News Channel) slips up and says, "Obama is dead, I don't care..", and quickly corrects himself, "What did I say.....".

Understandably, slips of the tongue can happen during fast-paced live news, but I wonder how far this "slip-up" will go on the blogs and forums of the Web.

Perhaps his inner feelings came out...or his mustache is cutting the circulation to his brain. I report....you decide

edit on 5/1/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL, and fail avatar dude

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
cute

link   
It was a slip of the tongue...nothing more. They're always talking about Obama, and now Osama is back in the picture. I'm sure it was bound to happen, esp considering how similar the names are.

link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
LOL, and fail avatar dude

I second that

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I bet heraldos ratings goes through the roof..great insite heraldo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i was watchin when he said that it got a good laugh out of me

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
i was watchin when he said that it got a good laugh out of me

Same here, although it was difficult laughing as my jaw was dropping

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That is really hillarious!!!!! People are messaging on FB Obama instead of Osama... i keep telling them to spell correctly or the feds will beat down your door!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Why is that horrible news station reporting it as "Usama Bin Laden"....10 years and we still don't have a consensus on how to spell the name correctly or is Fox just horrible at spelling....If that's the case then the teleprompter Geraldo was reading probably did say Obama....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Why is that horrible news station reporting it as "Usama Bin Laden"....10 years and we still don't have a consensus on how to spell the name correctly or is Fox just horrible at spelling....If that's the case then the teleprompter Geraldo was reading probably did say Obama....

I notice O's and U's being interchanged alot in muslim names. Like Mohammed and Muhammed.
Also K's and G's
Kaddafi and Gaddafi.
K's and Q's too?
Koran and Quran... ect.
I don't know much about the language, just my observations.
Hebrew too? Kabala and Quabala? who knows?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

hey! what is your avatar??? is it some mythological monster or something? its cool!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

A chibi version of Quetzalcoatl...cute huh?

And yes...It was hilarious...This isn't the first time someone mixed up the names on air though. If it had been CNN he probably would've been fired on the spot.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
lol this was one is better ..he actually says president Obama is dead....quote "President Obama speaking from the East Room of the White House," the anchor says as the president walks away from the podium, "telling the nation and the world that President Obama is, in fact, dead." source www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

join