It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler x Bin Laden coincidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Not to mention, May 1 is the day for an Illuminati festival. And, human sacrifice is required. Could it be Hitler and Bin Laden were combating the Illuminati?
Sounds like a huge war is being fought right under our noses. Could it be these 'terrorists' are trying to destroy the NWO?
Anyway, here is a link to occult Holidays.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Occult Holidays and Festivals.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
it's just like when our military called that one mission over there in the middle east shock n awe, when they were clearly symbolizing the jewish word shak-In-Ah which means glory....shows who was in charge of that mission don't it? so i believe dates have a big meaning with them since they are into the numerology thing and their torah is all about numerology.....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Not to mention, May 1 is the day for an Illuminati festival. And, human sacrifice is required. Could it be Hitler and Bin Laden were combating the Illuminati?
Sounds like a huge war is being fought right under our noses. Could it be these 'terrorists' are trying to destroy the NWO?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Occult Holidays and Festivals.

actually, they were both paid by the NWO to look and act like they were trying to destroy the NWO, but they are actually sitting on a white sandy beach sipping margaritas right now with plenty of cash for the rest of their lives

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
Hitler Confirmed dead - May 1 1945
Bin Laden Confirmed dead - May 1 2011

yea what are the odds,

unless the date for Tim/Ted Osman's death was randomly selected,

which it was

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
it's just like when our military called that one mission over there in the middle east shock n awe, when they were clearly symbolizing the jewish word shak-In-Ah which means glory....shows who was in charge of that mission don't it? so i believe dates have a big meaning with them since they are into the numerology thing and their torah is all about numerology.....

Saddam was claiming to be Nebuchadnezzar reborn.

God destroyed Nebuchadnezzar with the Shak - In - Awe which he gave to the Moabites

MOAB = Mother Of All Bombs

The symbolism surround the Iraq war is quite suspicious indeed.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

That would be a serious mind-#### if they turned out to be the "good" guys in some round about, twisted way... although I believe Bin Laden could fit the flip-flop moreso than Hitler; he was pretty evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kurokami

Germany

In Germany, Walpurgisnacht, the night from 30 April to 1 May, is the night when witches are reputed to hold a large celebration on the Brocken and await the arrival of spring.

Walpurgis Night (in German folklore) the night of 30 April (May Day's eve), when witches meet on the Brocken mountain and hold revels with their gods..."

Brocken is the highest of the Harz Mountains of north central Germany. It is noted for the phenomenon of the Brocken spectre and for witches' revels which reputedly took place there on Walpurgis night.

The Brocken Spectre is a magnified shadow of an observer, typically surrounded by rainbow-like bands, thrown onto a bank of cloud in high mountain areas when the sun is low. The phenomenon was first reported on the Brocken

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
they were also both assholes.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Your avatar goes perfectly with your OP. Seriously, all I could see when reading it was that face, being shocked at what it had just discovered.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Do you ever wonder if maybe they make things look like this on purpose? Make us think we figured something out and we stop looking into things and we never find the REAL truth? What's the real truth? No idea. Just food for thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a coincidence. Its pretty interesting. But it makes some sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
May 1st, 1776 Barvarian Illuminati

en.wikipedia.org...

Is nothing real?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by DanMan773
pretty scary if you think of it...for me at least

It makes one wonder... was it a crazy coincidence? was it for show? was it ritual related? am I a paranoid over-vigilant freak?

yes. yes, yes, yes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

according to George Carlin Hitler supposedly only had 1 testicle .. so that might put a kink in the math ....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

66*10=666 haha are you sure about that?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ufolove16

We know when the newspaper page you posted is dated. We do not know that it's a real newspaper page. I am not saying that you are not honest, but this is the Internet and Photoshop exists. It it's a real newspaper page, we don't know that the contents are accurate.
Skipping ahead, some of us (including me) claim to have seen television reports on bin Laden's death. The people who claim to have murdered bin Laden in his home in Pakistan claim to have performed a DNA test before they intentionally destroyed the body. Was it bin Laden? We do not know that. Science requires that the tests can be replicated, so the publicized results are not scientific. They do, however, constitute propaganda. Obama's obituary was published in Egypt and other places right after the Tora Bora bombing. His followers stated that they buried him in a place where the Americans could not find the body and fired their AK-47's over the grave in his honor. Then, they stated that the continued American bombing so obliterated the landscape that nobody could find the body. Other people claim that the Americans did find the body, which they "kept on ice in the sandbox" for the next ten years. That would give an alternative reason to dump it into the ocean. So, we have a propaganda story claiming that the "burial at sea" conformed with Islam (which it did not) versus the theory that the body was destroyed because it was someone else and the theory that the body was destroyed to prevent anyone from establishing the time of death. Next, we have the story that a subsequent helicopter crash killed everyone who was in on the bin Laden raid. Is that true? It's right up there with the story that the "Israeli" Zionists who pulled off 9-11 were all (or mostly) killed together in a subsequent plane crash. That story was kept out of the mainstream media which is an interesting absence to note. Was it because it was untrue or was it because it was true?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Back to my own post: we are not permitted to claim that Hitler was a hero, and I don't think that anyway. I don't know who Hitler was, really. I started to hear about Hitler when I was about three years old. My mother noticed that I didn't eat as much as she thought I should and she told me this story about Hitler trying to raise children in factories. They stopped eating and died because they needed a mother's love to survive, she said. My mother felt guilty because she left me alone too much while she was keeping the books for my father's business. I was still alive, so her guilt was assuaged. I obviously had enough love to live. This was back when computers were enormous, expensive and rare. If her books were off by a penny, she would spend hours going back through her hand-written system to find the error. I have some of that quality myself, now that I think about it. Anyway, along with the Hitler story I heard that Jews from Europe went to Israel and "made the desert bloom" with irrigation. Years later, in a church basement, some Palestinians showed a film depicting European Jews going from ancient hut to ancient hut with machine guns and hand grenades genociding the Philistines. The Jews did NOT "make the desert bloom" because it was already blooming when they arrived. So, it turns out that my mother's claims about the blooming desert were something she had heard on the radio. It seems that about 99 percent of what we know comes from accepting the authority of someone else's statements. Given the complexity of our language, most of which we picked up from our parents when we were tiny, mom has to be the biggest authority figure of all. She passed me off to the teachers and told me to listen to them. O.K. A few years later, they were talking about Hitler's book Mein Kampf. Years later, we get the question as to whether Hitler actually wrote it. That came after the suggestion that JFK's best-seller "Profiles in Courage" was created by a ghost writer. O.K. What did Hitler (or his ghost writer) say? Hitler claimed that Jews made him start WWII. Is that true? Hitler also claimed that Jews told "big lies," and that big lies were believable because nobody would dare to question them. Was that true about Jews, or was the allegation, itself, a big lie? Let's consider "the blood libel." This term describes a situation in Europe in which Jews were accused, from time to time, of torturing Christian children to death so that their blood could be used in some sort of occult ceremony. Looking into the information about this which happens to be widely available at this time, it appears that every few decades some small group of wealthy Jews (usually numbering about a dozen) were tried and convicted of committing such acts in various parts of Europe. At least one of these verdicts was repeatedly appealed by the convicts, so there is a good probability that the events actually took place. Several Christian children who were murdered in this way were canonized. On the surface, this act was absurd. Do we revere Jesus because he was tortured to death? Not really. These kids were not holy people just because they were tortured to death! Recently, the Vatican has revoked the sainthood of at least one of them. That's interesting. Was this done because the canonization was absurd in the first place, or was it done under pressure from "the Jews?" In any event, if the accusation that the accusation concerning the original acts of torture is, in fact, false, then that accusation, using the term "blood libel," should be called "the blood libel libel."

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Adolf Hitler (11 letters)
Osama Bin Laden (13 letters)

Add them up = 24

Divide by the total number of testicles between the two (cause lets be honest it took some balls to do what they did). 4

Tadaaaaa = 6 again.

To review:
11+13 divided by 4 = 6.

... Hitler only had 1 testicle

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join